Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The master plan.. 20:32 - Jan 31 with 2594 viewsicecoldjack

..of course most sensible fans knew full well once relegation happened gutting of the team was next on the agenda, just how much of the team were sold was to depend on just how incompetent and reckless our owners and former owners are/we're.

Some utter fools of course believed in a master plan, that it was the club's grand design to build with youth and promote from within, trim the big wage earners and push on with a crop of young players instead, yet even this mental thinking has now fallen foul of the yanks and they have moved on an exciting prospect who will now never really wish to return to swansea ever again !

I've been saying from day 1 of the sell outs handing over to yank hedge funders it would fook us up, no surprise to myself and in fairness to most other grounded fans of this cloud, we knew this would happen we knew it would get worse in January and we know it will get worse next summer !
I did say that if we sold nobody and bought nobody it would be a great window, wishful thinking of course!

Next on the list to leave?

Routs
Dyer
Naughton
VDH
Nordfelt

And of course some of our young players like Rodon,Roberts and Ollie mc will be prime for bids.

Fantastic job Huw and Co. Well done, how you are allowed to roam the streets of swansea untouched says a lot about the class of the supporters you've fooked over, it will not last though, of that I'm sure.

Welcome to what some box office posters have called the master plan folks, the plan which has no direction no future no great manager(of course potter will be looking to jump) no exciting youth to grow into future club greats, this really is the next level.

What a car crash of a club we've become and how predictable it's all been, huw and Co. Should be utterly ashamed, they won't be of course and that just shows the contempt they have and have had for us supporters of this fantastic club for years.

Utter coonts, them and the idiots who keep standing up for them on this message board talking nonsense about master plans etc.

[Post edited 31 Jan 2019 20:34]
The master plan.. on 20:36 - Jan 31 with 2531 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

We're not going back up anytime soon so I'm struggling to see how they get their money back.

Hopefully The Trust have had a good think about how the investors can go about recouping their money and are vigilanty keeping an eye on each possible avenue.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The master plan.. on 20:38 - Jan 31 with 2489 viewsicecoldjack

Yeah the mis trust will fix everything, sat on their hands for 7 yrs and the only moment it was needed it was shown to be not fit for purpose.
The master plan.. on 20:44 - Jan 31 with 2423 viewsAngelRangelQS

I don't think there is any cunning plan other than ensuring we mitigate our financial losses as much as possible. My view is that these are substantial and our account will make for very scary reading (though I could, of course, be wrong).

You don't lose money on the likes of Bony (I don't even want to begin to work out how much he's cost us), Ayew J, Ayew A, Baston, Fernandez, Baston, Mesa, Narsingh and others I've probably forgotten about without it seriously ripping a hole in you financially.

Of course, those responsible are still drawing/leeching big wages from us. Which is mental.
The master plan.. on 20:44 - Jan 31 with 2419 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The master plan.. on 20:38 - Jan 31 by icecoldjack

Yeah the mis trust will fix everything, sat on their hands for 7 yrs and the only moment it was needed it was shown to be not fit for purpose.

We all know they failed horribly when needed. It's important they do the best they can with the situation they've helped put themselves in.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The master plan.. on 20:48 - Jan 31 with 2345 viewsBadlands

Routs
Dyer
Naughton
VDH
Nordfelt

Surprised that Nordfeldt has stayed - before the World Cup Swedish friends reckoned he was saying some nasty things about Swansea and not being best placed to be first choice for Sweden. Taken with a pinch of salt TBH.
Van der Hoorn really only started playing regularly this time last year so maybe he feels he needs this season to improve his chances of a good move. He may also be happy here.
Naughton comes in for huge amounts of abuse but, as with other older players, has saved our bacon a few times this season.
Not sure about Dyer - had a good couple of games when he came back into the side but has faded.
If Rutledge goes I'm ripping up my season ticket.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The master plan.. on 20:53 - Jan 31 with 2221 viewsFlashberryjack

The master plan.. on 20:44 - Jan 31 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

We all know they failed horribly when needed. It's important they do the best they can with the situation they've helped put themselves in.

The trust will do nowt...ghosts of Christmas past.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The master plan.. on 20:55 - Jan 31 with 2176 viewsScottishEddie

The master plan.. on 20:53 - Jan 31 by Flashberryjack

The trust will do nowt...ghosts of Christmas past.

They told us not to vote for legal action.

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

The master plan.. on 20:59 - Jan 31 with 2059 viewsjack247

The master plan.. on 20:36 - Jan 31 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

We're not going back up anytime soon so I'm struggling to see how they get their money back.

Hopefully The Trust have had a good think about how the investors can go about recouping their money and are vigilanty keeping an eye on each possible avenue.

They won’t get their money back and rightly so as they’ve screwed up royally.

My guess is they get us to a level where we’re financially self sustainable, without any regard for how desecrated the squad is, then try to cut their losses as much as they can.
Login to get fewer ads

The master plan.. on 21:12 - Jan 31 with 1937 viewsicecoldjack

The master plan.. on 20:44 - Jan 31 by AngelRangelQS

I don't think there is any cunning plan other than ensuring we mitigate our financial losses as much as possible. My view is that these are substantial and our account will make for very scary reading (though I could, of course, be wrong).

You don't lose money on the likes of Bony (I don't even want to begin to work out how much he's cost us), Ayew J, Ayew A, Baston, Fernandez, Baston, Mesa, Narsingh and others I've probably forgotten about without it seriously ripping a hole in you financially.

Of course, those responsible are still drawing/leeching big wages from us. Which is mental.

We all know there's no cunning plan, there hasn't been one for fookin years !!

The problem is this, why sign Baston then not play him? Did the manager want him ? Who signed him ?

Ditto Bony MkII
Ditto Ayew MkII
Ditto Mesa
Ditto Narsingh

All fook ups all repeated with multi million pound after multi million pound wasted and nobody asks why ?

Nobody asks why are we signing players like mesa who clearly doesn't fit into the managers plans.

The financial hole has been created by the board and has gone unchecked year after year after year .

Most fans thought we would not be allowed to return to the dark days, that we have a 20 % ownership that the club will be protected, yet every step of the way the fans have been well and truly fooked over .

It's not a surprise to most at all, far too many people with noses in the trough for far too long down there. Hola !
The master plan.. on 21:16 - Jan 31 with 1878 viewsAngelRangelQS

The master plan.. on 21:12 - Jan 31 by icecoldjack

We all know there's no cunning plan, there hasn't been one for fookin years !!

The problem is this, why sign Baston then not play him? Did the manager want him ? Who signed him ?

Ditto Bony MkII
Ditto Ayew MkII
Ditto Mesa
Ditto Narsingh

All fook ups all repeated with multi million pound after multi million pound wasted and nobody asks why ?

Nobody asks why are we signing players like mesa who clearly doesn't fit into the managers plans.

The financial hole has been created by the board and has gone unchecked year after year after year .

Most fans thought we would not be allowed to return to the dark days, that we have a 20 % ownership that the club will be protected, yet every step of the way the fans have been well and truly fooked over .

It's not a surprise to most at all, far too many people with noses in the trough for far too long down there. Hola !

Well all the fans have been asking why for years.

Quite why the people/person responsible are still around is beyond my understanding
The master plan.. on 21:24 - Jan 31 with 1787 viewsicecoldjack

The master plan.. on 21:16 - Jan 31 by AngelRangelQS

Well all the fans have been asking why for years.

Quite why the people/person responsible are still around is beyond my understanding

Jenks is taking cash to be the buffer zone, 500k for taking grief is a good deal as far as both him and the yanks are concerned, well worth the hedge funders having somebody to take the hits and be the target man for abuse while they get away Scot free .

There is nothing these people wouldn't do for cash !

Fook the club, let's fill our boots is the motto.

Disgusting doesn't describe what they did to the club by giving it to the absolute worst people around, fookin yank hedge funders !
The master plan.. on 22:51 - Jan 31 with 1589 viewsTNT

The master plan.. on 20:48 - Jan 31 by Badlands

Routs
Dyer
Naughton
VDH
Nordfelt

Surprised that Nordfeldt has stayed - before the World Cup Swedish friends reckoned he was saying some nasty things about Swansea and not being best placed to be first choice for Sweden. Taken with a pinch of salt TBH.
Van der Hoorn really only started playing regularly this time last year so maybe he feels he needs this season to improve his chances of a good move. He may also be happy here.
Naughton comes in for huge amounts of abuse but, as with other older players, has saved our bacon a few times this season.
Not sure about Dyer - had a good couple of games when he came back into the side but has faded.
If Rutledge goes I'm ripping up my season ticket.

I thought you said you'd be there regardless, and when you said STID you meant STID?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024