Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well that explains why Routledge wasn't playing earlier in the season. 22:16 - May 4 with 12455 viewsNeathJack

Apologies for the fact it's The Sun.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/8999513/wayne-routledge-stay-swansea-tal
Well that explains why Routledge wasn't playing earlier in the season. on 17:30 - May 5 with 1734 views34dfgdf54

Well that explains why Routledge wasn't playing earlier in the season. on 17:22 - May 5 by thornabyswan

Very harsh post that Jasper made the mistake of believing what Potter said.
But he does come up with some interesting points / analasys.
And to be fair he gets plenty right half the fan base have bemoaned Potters selections tactics this season.
[Post edited 5 May 2019 17:30]

He’s right to believe what Potter has said, because he’s never lied.

Also - why has the OP been reported for abuse?
Well that explains why Routledge wasn't playing earlier in the season. on 13:30 - May 6 with 1535 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Well that explains why Routledge wasn't playing earlier in the season. on 10:51 - May 5 by icecoldjack

disgusting way to treat a player if he did that to enable himself to play, We as fans are always first to complain about footballers not giving a flip and being mercenary but here is one that is prepared to oil the wheels and be flexible and we appear to be fcking him over .

If routs and Dyer had been playing from the start of the season then the swans would IMO be an easy play off team, so we got the yanks to thank for stiffing us as well as the player and the club for that one !

Behind James he is our best winger, is an intelligent footballer perfect t potters systems of changing 4 times a game , can play anywhere across the front line and is smart enough to know how to use his movement to create space for other players, so what do we do as a club ? Mess him around !

People give routs a hard time but for me he’s been one of our best value for money signing in the premier league behind Michu . He is clearly a footballers footballer and there is a reason why every single manager picks him, works far better to pass and move style than the rubbish served up by boring clement and a few others, if we have any hope of at least stabilizing the club wayne absolutely must stay here a bit longer, experience is needed and it will be needed far more when the greedy yank idiots start to gut us even more in the summer !

Considering this story has been leaked to the press it’s my guess Wayne is gone and would explain his emotional reaction pointed out by fans in his last home game .

Hear hear. The abuse some have given him on here and at the ground has been disgraceful. What a servant he has been for us. He’d be instrumental to any kind of push for promotion next season.
Are we 100% sure Potter has had no input into this decision though?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Well that explains why Routledge wasn't playing earlier in the season. on 14:31 - May 6 with 1477 viewskarnataka

Well that explains why Routledge wasn't playing earlier in the season. on 13:21 - May 5 by MrSwerve

I very much doubt that Routs has made £20m+. Probably more like 10 (the pauper! ).

12 years = 624 weeks

£10m = approx £16k a week
£20m = approx £32k a week

Do you reckon he's been on an average of £16k during a career spent mostly in the Prem? I don't.
Well that explains why Routledge wasn't playing earlier in the season. on 14:50 - May 6 with 1453 viewsCooperman

Well that explains why Routledge wasn't playing earlier in the season. on 14:31 - May 6 by karnataka

12 years = 624 weeks

£10m = approx £16k a week
£20m = approx £32k a week

Do you reckon he's been on an average of £16k during a career spent mostly in the Prem? I don't.

Nearly half of whatever has gone to the treasury and I bet he hasn’t lived off of beans on toast.

That said he’s still considerably richer than us.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Well that explains why Routledge wasn't playing earlier in the season. on 15:02 - May 6 with 1437 viewsBadlands

Tax, NI and Agents account for roughly 57% of a player's income.
Which is why many players look to Qatar etc where they can be paid half as much as n the UK but keep more.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Well that explains why Routledge wasn't playing earlier in the season. on 20:00 - May 6 with 1298 views34dfgdf54

Potter “hopeful” of sorting something with Routs over the next few weeks.

Fingers crossed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024