Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham Match Thread. 20:59 - Apr 1 with 25159 viewsDiscodroids

I haven't started a match thread since Nikita Khrushchev shot a CCCP Space monkey into the kuiper belt to assemble antenna at Salyut Laboratories.

However, Word has reached me  here in Leigh on Sea, That the Fulham Hooligan element  are on full manoeuvres for tomorrow. 

QPR Fans be warned, Their Hooligans will be tooled up in  cat skin dueling gloves dipped in shattered resin with  grandfather Pendulum Clock weights dropped down the leg of one's 72 button fly buckskin pantaloons

Also, Beware of Steel fish hooks sewn into their smoking Jacket lapels by bespoke Jermyn Street tailors. The regulation timber snuff boxes of the Fulham Hooligan, have been replaced for tomorows game with ones constructed from lingnum vitae, a hardy flush grain that will prove to be a redoubtable piece of kit upon one's Cranium. 

Be aware of the canny sharpening of their briar churchwarden pipes to a keen edge That would take one's fackin' eye out. 

They  have also recruited extra muscle from the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa legion , loyal by their blood oath to the mustard corduroy trouser. The no good slags secrete  Maris pipers studded with razor blades  in their cumberbands .

Finally,  be on the ready eye for fulham hooligans in Stove pipe hats,  as they have  leaded piano legs in them which could split one's cannister open leaving one down the A&E Saturday night with the skagheads, Brasses and meat rack nonces without so much as an old fashioned in ones hip flask.

3-1 to the glory superhoops.  
[Post edited 1 Apr 2022 21:02]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Fulham Match Thread. on 15:27 - Apr 2 with 2623 viewsjoolsyp

Oh my goodness that was nearly a freak goal for Fulham, hit the bar.
Fulham Match Thread. on 15:27 - Apr 2 with 2606 viewsbenhurst

Thought that deflection had made its way in for a second there, would've been an absolute nightmare to concede
Fulham Match Thread. on 15:27 - Apr 2 with 2597 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Fulham Match Thread. on 15:25 - Apr 2 by Mick_S

Cheers mate, not happening here - great picture, mind

These fcuking websites are so frustrating Mick every click and it opens up a new bullsh*t page plus no sound.Half picture but enough to see we are gettting well beaten so far.
Be patient and its not too bad
Fulham Match Thread. on 15:29 - Apr 2 with 2533 viewsMick_S

Fulham Match Thread. on 15:27 - Apr 2 by CLAREMAN1995

These fcuking websites are so frustrating Mick every click and it opens up a new bullsh*t page plus no sound.Half picture but enough to see we are gettting well beaten so far.

Mines gone.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Fulham Match Thread. on 15:29 - Apr 2 with 2511 viewsbenhurst

Well beaten is harsh, we've had a couple of half-chances and I think we've played decently
Fulham Match Thread. on 15:31 - Apr 2 with 2441 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Fulham Match Thread. on 15:29 - Apr 2 by benhurst

Well beaten is harsh, we've had a couple of half-chances and I think we've played decently

Cant see or hear just guessing haha but maybe we can pull level before the break that would be good
Fulham Match Thread. on 15:31 - Apr 2 with 2432 viewsjoolsyp

Wallace and Moses both doing well so far.
Fulham Match Thread. on 15:33 - Apr 2 with 2365 viewstimeforheroes

Fulham Match Thread. on 15:29 - Apr 2 by Mick_S

Mines gone.

http://sportsnest.co/z-queens-park-rangers-vs-fulham/?sport=soccer this is going ok for me, occasionally cuts out and you have to refresh but otherwise smooth
Login to get fewer ads

Fulham Match Thread. on 15:34 - Apr 2 with 2349 viewsJAPRANGERS

Clicked several times and eventually the sound appeared.
Fulham Match Thread. on 15:34 - Apr 2 with 2306 viewstimeforheroes

Fulham Match Thread. on 15:34 - Apr 2 by JAPRANGERS

Clicked several times and eventually the sound appeared.

A chrome adblocker extension can be your friend in this line of work...
Fulham Match Thread. on 15:35 - Apr 2 with 2290 viewspaulparker

This is poor

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Fulham Match Thread. on 15:40 - Apr 2 with 2116 viewsjoolsyp

Better Rangers!
Fulham Match Thread. on 15:40 - Apr 2 with 2114 viewsbenhurst

what's this? we're playing competent football??????

ready for 2-0 I guess
Fulham Match Thread. on 15:42 - Apr 2 with 2061 viewsjoolsyp

Outstanding save from Westwood earlier, big strong left hand in a one-on-one.
Fulham Match Thread. on 15:43 - Apr 2 with 2032 viewsjoolsyp

Poor again from Sanderson.
Fulham Match Thread. on 15:43 - Apr 2 with 2024 viewsCLAREMAN1995

How is Sanderson doing anybody please
Fulham Match Thread. on 15:43 - Apr 2 with 2011 viewsVancouverHoop

Most of our good things have come via Thomas.
Fulham Match Thread. on 15:44 - Apr 2 with 1979 viewsMick_S

Fulham Match Thread. on 15:33 - Apr 2 by timeforheroes

http://sportsnest.co/z-queens-park-rangers-vs-fulham/?sport=soccer this is going ok for me, occasionally cuts out and you have to refresh but otherwise smooth

Working with sounds
Ta mate

Fulham Match Thread. on 15:45 - Apr 2 with 1930 viewsbenhurst

Fulham Match Thread. on 15:43 - Apr 2 by CLAREMAN1995

How is Sanderson doing anybody please

He'd been fine enough for most of the first half but made an absolute howler of a pass which almost resulted in a second for Fulham
Fulham Match Thread. on 15:45 - Apr 2 with 1922 viewsjoolsyp

Fulham Match Thread. on 15:43 - Apr 2 by VancouverHoop

Most of our good things have come via Thomas.

Thomas's control has been excellent and he's making some good runs.
Fulham Match Thread. on 15:50 - Apr 2 with 1742 viewsMick_S

Fulham Match Thread. on 15:45 - Apr 2 by joolsyp

Thomas's control has been excellent and he's making some good runs.

What a ball from Dykes. Thomas looking really decent.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2022 15:50]

Fulham Match Thread. on 15:51 - Apr 2 with 1707 viewsGreenbay

HT QPR 0 Fulham 1
You can't fault Rangers effort against such a quality side.
If we'd played with this determination in other matches then our play-off hopes would have been high.
Thomas has been an energy bunny.
His pace has been what we've required since the start of our slump.
At least we've delivered - so far - to the maximum of our abilities.
You can't ask for more.
Inevitably it was Mitrovic who scored.
Fulham Match Thread. on 15:51 - Apr 2 with 1703 viewsMalintabuk

Even though that was a much better performance by us bottom line we are losing again and in all honesty Fulham look like they are in 3rd gear.
Also have to say that Thomas is our best player in the 1st half so that is a real positive and though surprised he was picked it seems to be a good decision, and wonder why he as not been picked before, and he has had 2 decent chances, our only chances
Would like to see Dunne brought on as Sanderson is just not up for it now. We do lack speed and you can see why Fulham are by far the best team in this league technical ability, a load of pace and Mitrovic
Thin we might see Chair sooner rather then later, though I can't see Charlie doing a lot against Fulham as their defence looks really good
Would love to see us come back but can't really see it as of yet
Fulham Match Thread. on 15:55 - Apr 2 with 1582 viewsjoolsyp

Finished the half well, would have loved to see Thomas smash in that volley! Fulham look a little vulnerable when we run at them, would like to see Dickie and Sanderson do more of that second half and Moses/Wallace try and get some decent crosses for Dykes to attack. Not out of this yet but you'd think a second for Fulham would finish us off. Don't like the way Mitrovic always seems to win the ball even with Dickie and Barbet on him, would much prefer Dunne marking him but I'm guessing he has a knock.
Fulham Match Thread. on 15:55 - Apr 2 with 1582 viewsSK_hoops

Thomas has been quality. Hopefully he will now get more regular game time. Dykes being back has helped a lot. Quite pleased with that half.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024