Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham Match Thread. 20:59 - Apr 1 with 25161 viewsDiscodroids

I haven't started a match thread since Nikita Khrushchev shot a CCCP Space monkey into the kuiper belt to assemble antenna at Salyut Laboratories.

However, Word has reached me  here in Leigh on Sea, That the Fulham Hooligan element  are on full manoeuvres for tomorrow. 

QPR Fans be warned, Their Hooligans will be tooled up in  cat skin dueling gloves dipped in shattered resin with  grandfather Pendulum Clock weights dropped down the leg of one's 72 button fly buckskin pantaloons

Also, Beware of Steel fish hooks sewn into their smoking Jacket lapels by bespoke Jermyn Street tailors. The regulation timber snuff boxes of the Fulham Hooligan, have been replaced for tomorows game with ones constructed from lingnum vitae, a hardy flush grain that will prove to be a redoubtable piece of kit upon one's Cranium. 

Be aware of the canny sharpening of their briar churchwarden pipes to a keen edge That would take one's fackin' eye out. 

They  have also recruited extra muscle from the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa legion , loyal by their blood oath to the mustard corduroy trouser. The no good slags secrete  Maris pipers studded with razor blades  in their cumberbands .

Finally,  be on the ready eye for fulham hooligans in Stove pipe hats,  as they have  leaded piano legs in them which could split one's cannister open leaving one down the A&E Saturday night with the skagheads, Brasses and meat rack nonces without so much as an old fashioned in ones hip flask.

3-1 to the glory superhoops.  
[Post edited 1 Apr 2022 21:02]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Fulham Match Thread. on 15:56 - Apr 2 with 2365 viewsaston_hoop

I actually think we've been alright that half, Field and Thomas the obvious standouts but we are so much better with Dykes leading the line too. Against anyone else we'd be well in this but Fulham are Fulham and will probably cruise it though.

When do we think Hendrick comes on? 55 mins for Amos?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Fulham Match Thread. on 16:00 - Apr 2 with 2253 viewsjtuck

Reality check...lucky to be only one-nil down at the half. They had two great chances for two more goals, clearer than anything we created. First saw Carvalho deflected shot hit bar/post and Barbet hook clear. Second saw fantastic save from Westwood of Decordova-Reid shot. They are class. We are not. But hope springs eternal and hope we pour towards Loft with Chair on in 2nd half.

LAranger

Fulham Match Thread. on 16:00 - Apr 2 with 2238 viewsBoston

I’m on the road today, bloody commentary has been off more than on!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Fulham Match Thread. on 16:01 - Apr 2 with 2230 viewsVancouverHoop

Chair for Amos I'd have thought.
Fulham Match Thread. on 16:02 - Apr 2 with 2196 viewsderbyhoop

We're competing g well, but not creating a great deal. Field superb, Moses offering some threat, but I cant see where we could score.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Fulham Match Thread. on 16:07 - Apr 2 with 2090 viewsaston_hoop

Superb defending from Sanderson to deny a second

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Fulham Match Thread. on 16:07 - Apr 2 with 2074 viewsDamo1962

Fulham Match Thread. on 16:00 - Apr 2 by jtuck

Reality check...lucky to be only one-nil down at the half. They had two great chances for two more goals, clearer than anything we created. First saw Carvalho deflected shot hit bar/post and Barbet hook clear. Second saw fantastic save from Westwood of Decordova-Reid shot. They are class. We are not. But hope springs eternal and hope we pour towards Loft with Chair on in 2nd half.

Agree. The gulf is obvious, and we are competing, but that's about as good as it gets unfortunately.This game won't be the game that ends our play-off hopes - they have already happened.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2022 16:11]
Fulham Match Thread. on 16:08 - Apr 2 with 2050 viewsbenhurst

Fulham Match Thread. on 16:07 - Apr 2 by aston_hoop

Superb defending from Sanderson to deny a second

Got very scared when I saw him go to ground but what a challenge that was!
[Post edited 2 Apr 2022 16:08]
Login to get fewer ads

Fulham Match Thread. on 16:10 - Apr 2 with 1967 viewsderbyhoop

Fulham always in the ref's ear. We're too placid. So then Wallace gets booked for dissent. WTAF

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Fulham Match Thread. on 16:13 - Apr 2 with 1860 viewsCamberleyR

Middlesbrough showing how it's done against our nemesis Peterborough...

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Fulham Match Thread. on 16:14 - Apr 2 with 1832 viewsDamo1962

Fulham Match Thread. on 16:10 - Apr 2 by derbyhoop

Fulham always in the ref's ear. We're too placid. So then Wallace gets booked for dissent. WTAF

We can't even do the modern shithousery properly. Having some wistful moments thinking about the late Dave Clement R.I.P , and what a better experience football was back in the day🤔
Fulham Match Thread. on 16:15 - Apr 2 with 1797 viewsBrazilNutR

Stream back with Fulham comms.... Was enjoying Sinton first half
Fulham Match Thread. on 16:16 - Apr 2 with 1751 viewsDamo1962

Fulham Match Thread. on 16:13 - Apr 2 by CamberleyR

Middlesbrough showing how it's done against our nemesis Peterborough...

Hasn't nearly everyone in this league shown how to do it against Posh. Only we could do the opposite.
Fulham Match Thread. on 16:19 - Apr 2 with 1655 viewsMelakaRanger

Fulham are a class act and we are holding on by our shirt tails

A much better performance from QPR. Where was this energy and desire in our past 6 matches? We would have beaten Posh and Blackpool and Cardiff easy.

Oh look. No Hendricks!
Fulham Match Thread. on 16:19 - Apr 2 with 1647 viewsVancouverHoop

We're looking really slow and leggy now.
Fulham Match Thread. on 16:21 - Apr 2 with 1579 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Fulham Match Thread. on 16:19 - Apr 2 by VancouverHoop

Where is Chair
Fulham Match Thread. on 16:21 - Apr 2 with 1575 viewsderbyhoop

Rangers look gassed. Amos and JoJo particularly.

Fulham Match Thread. on 16:22 - Apr 2 with 1555 viewsDamo1962

Fulham Match Thread. on 16:19 - Apr 2 by VancouverHoop

Fitness over 90 mins needs to be addressed during the summer as well. We just don't play with enough energy.
Fulham Match Thread. on 16:22 - Apr 2 with 1549 viewsbenhurst

Think Chair on for Amos is the call here?
Fulham Match Thread. on 16:23 - Apr 2 with 1515 viewsVancouverHoop

Fulham Match Thread. on 16:22 - Apr 2 by benhurst

Think Chair on for Amos is the call here?

Yup
Fulham Match Thread. on 16:23 - Apr 2 with 1505 viewsjoolsyp

Warbs needs to change things up.
Fulham Match Thread. on 16:24 - Apr 2 with 1481 viewsJAPRANGERS

Fulham looking as they are now, a premier league team.

Meanwhile it's CHELSEA 1 BRENTFORD 3

Fulham Match Thread. on 16:26 - Apr 2 with 1412 viewsEmpireStateRanger

It's still only 1-0, but I'm not sure how much longer we can hold on.
Fulham Match Thread. on 16:27 - Apr 2 with 1359 viewsDamo1962

Fulham Match Thread. on 16:24 - Apr 2 by JAPRANGERS

Fulham looking as they are now, a premier league team.

Meanwhile it's CHELSEA 1 BRENTFORD 3

Now that cheered me up slightly. Brentford and Fulham are depressingly good.
Fulham Match Thread. on 16:30 - Apr 2 with 1223 viewsQPRSteve

Chair on for JoJo
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024