Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row 21:15 - Dec 1 with 15695 viewsFlashberryjack

Thoughts

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 17:45 - Dec 11 with 2412 viewsWingstandwood

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 17:34 - Dec 11 by Scotia

How is that relevant to what Lady Hussey said?

It is relevant because it truly brings into question her honesty!

Tell me £2,000 for a park bench? And where is the park bench? And who was going to make it? Boca do Lobo?

[Post edited 11 Dec 2022 17:47]

Argus!

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 17:52 - Dec 11 with 2375 viewsGwyn737

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 17:45 - Dec 11 by Wingstandwood

Tell me £2,000 for a park bench? And where is the park bench? And who was going to make it? Boca do Lobo?

His dishonest do you have to be before people are allowed to be racist to you?
Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 18:57 - Dec 11 with 2331 viewsWingstandwood

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 17:52 - Dec 11 by Gwyn737

His dishonest do you have to be before people are allowed to be racist to you?

Get it from the horses mouth maybe?

Better ask........Ngozi Headley; Ngozi Headley-Fulani; Marlene Headley; Marlene Fulani; Mary Headley; Mary Fulani; Mary Headley-Fulani; Sister Ngozi or whatever alias decides to be at the time of asking?

Argus!

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 19:01 - Dec 11 with 2324 viewsScotia

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 17:45 - Dec 11 by Wingstandwood

But nobody has refuted what Lady Hussey said.
Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 19:01 - Dec 11 with 2324 viewsGwyn737

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 18:57 - Dec 11 by Wingstandwood

Get it from the horses mouth maybe?

Better ask........Ngozi Headley; Ngozi Headley-Fulani; Marlene Headley; Marlene Fulani; Mary Headley; Mary Fulani; Mary Headley-Fulani; Sister Ngozi or whatever alias decides to be at the time of asking?

How many names can you have before it’s acceptable to be racist to you?
Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 19:21 - Dec 11 with 2306 viewsBoundy

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 19:01 - Dec 11 by Gwyn737

How many names can you have before it’s acceptable to be racist to you?

Two wrongs doesn't make a right (if indeed any wrong doing was perpetrated ) but how many aliases does she have to have before you accept she maybe a wrong un

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 19:24 - Dec 11 with 2301 viewsGwyn737

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 19:21 - Dec 11 by Boundy

Two wrongs doesn't make a right (if indeed any wrong doing was perpetrated ) but how many aliases does she have to have before you accept she maybe a wrong un

She may well be a wrong ‘un - I really don’t know enough about her.

But that has no bearing on Lady Hussey’s actions.

That’s the point I’m trying to make.
Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 20:12 - Dec 11 with 2260 viewsBoundy

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 19:24 - Dec 11 by Gwyn737

She may well be a wrong ‘un - I really don’t know enough about her.

But that has no bearing on Lady Hussey’s actions.

That’s the point I’m trying to make.

but shouldn't the same be said of Lady Hussey , you ,me and I suspect the majority screaming for her head on a pike don't know enough about her to state without doubt she is a racist , someone who for the majority of her long life lived under different standards , we don't need to go back decades to realise that social standards of today are vastly different to what they were even 20 years ago

Merriam-Webster Dictionary defines racism as : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.not sure during their discourse she displayed any of those traits

Login to get fewer ads

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 20:52 - Dec 11 with 2240 viewsGwyn737

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 20:12 - Dec 11 by Boundy

but shouldn't the same be said of Lady Hussey , you ,me and I suspect the majority screaming for her head on a pike don't know enough about her to state without doubt she is a racist , someone who for the majority of her long life lived under different standards , we don't need to go back decades to realise that social standards of today are vastly different to what they were even 20 years ago

Merriam-Webster Dictionary defines racism as : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.not sure during their discourse she displayed any of those traits

I think her background means she should have known better.

She did see race as the primary determinant. That was the issue.
Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 22:02 - Dec 11 with 2213 viewsLohengrin

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 19:01 - Dec 11 by Scotia

But nobody has refuted what Lady Hussey said.

The Royal Household doesn’t engage in games of he-said-she-said, a public slanging match was never going to happen.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 22:14 - Dec 11 with 2184 viewsBoundy

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 20:52 - Dec 11 by Gwyn737

I think her background means she should have known better.

She did see race as the primary determinant. That was the issue.

But surely thats my point you and others including myself don't know , who are we to judge others when we don't know the individual , critical judgement is fine when the person you're judging is known to you.

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 22:26 - Dec 11 with 2166 viewsScotia

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 22:02 - Dec 11 by Lohengrin

The Royal Household doesn’t engage in games of he-said-she-said, a public slanging match was never going to happen.

I wouldn't expect them to, I also wouldn't expect them to say nothing if it didn't happen .

I'm pretty certain that after the original meghan & Harry v the rest of them issue the royal family issued a statement saying something like "recollections may differ" but in this case nothing has been said at all.

Lady Hussey made a racist remark to (what could be said) to be the perfectly wrong person.
Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 08:59 - Dec 12 with 2099 viewsonehunglow

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 20:12 - Dec 11 by Boundy

That actually applies to most people not that they would or could admit so in a public place .
Racism within race too.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 20:35 - Dec 12 with 1988 viewsLohengrin

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 22:26 - Dec 11 by Scotia

I wouldn't expect them to, I also wouldn't expect them to say nothing if it didn't happen .

I'm pretty certain that after the original meghan & Harry v the rest of them issue the royal family issued a statement saying something like "recollections may differ" but in this case nothing has been said at all.

Lady Hussey made a racist remark to (what could be said) to be the perfectly wrong person.

”Lady Hussey made a racist remark.”

That’s just the interpretation/invention of a woman, and let’s be charitable here, who clearly isn’t the full shilling.

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 20:49 - Dec 12 with 1971 viewsWingstandwood

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 20:35 - Dec 12 by Lohengrin

That’s just the interpretation/invention of a woman, and let’s be charitable here, who clearly isn’t the full shilling.

And many journalists and other well known people are now starting to notice also! Others on here were right to question.

[Post edited 12 Dec 2022 20:51]

Argus!

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 21:08 - Dec 12 with 1944 viewsFlashberryjack

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 20:49 - Dec 12 by Wingstandwood

And many journalists and other well known people are now starting to notice also! Others on here were right to question.

[Post edited 12 Dec 2022 20:51]

The charities commission should be taking a long hard look at the accounts of her very dubious charity, although I don't think they will, just in case someone finds an angle to accuse them of racism.

Hello

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 21:09 - Dec 12 with 1940 viewsWingstandwood

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 21:08 - Dec 12 by Flashberryjack

The charities commission should be taking a long hard look at the accounts of her very dubious charity, although I don't think they will, just in case someone finds an angle to accuse them of racism.

It looks sooooo bad!

Argus!

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 21:13 - Dec 12 with 1935 viewsWingstandwood

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 21:09 - Dec 12 by Wingstandwood

It looks sooooo bad!

https://register-of-charities.charitycommission.gov.uk/charity-search?p_p_id=uk_

Argus!

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 21:25 - Dec 12 with 1902 viewsWingstandwood

Am I allowed to put this channel up? Gammon apparently!

Argus!

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 22:03 - Dec 12 with 1849 viewsFlashberryjack

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 21:25 - Dec 12 by Wingstandwood

Am I allowed to put this channel up? Gammon apparently!

There's a few on this site that were sucked in by this lovely woman, just goes to show why everyone seems to run scared when there is chance of being branded a racist, because this type of mud really does stick.

Hello

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 08:46 - Dec 13 with 1737 viewsScotia

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 20:35 - Dec 12 by Lohengrin

How do you know it's her invention / interpretation? Where you there?

She has alledged that the remark was made and it hasn't been refuted. Lady Hussey resigned.

I would suggest that it is more likely that it was said in those circumstances.

Ngozi Fulani clearly has a very large chip on her shoulder, perhaps not without good reason, but in this instance we have no reason to doubt her.
Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 11:40 - Dec 13 with 1684 viewsLohengrin

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 08:46 - Dec 13 by Scotia

How do you know it's her invention / interpretation? Where you there?

She has alledged that the remark was made and it hasn't been refuted. Lady Hussey resigned.

I would suggest that it is more likely that it was said in those circumstances.

Ngozi Fulani clearly has a very large chip on her shoulder, perhaps not without good reason, but in this instance we have no reason to doubt her.

Neither of us were there which puts us into the realm of making a value judgement, or perhaps a normative claim on the basis of likelihood.

I’ve laid out the familial links to Africa of Lady Hussey. I don’t doubt her curiosity was piqued by the faux-tribal costume Marlene was sporting, I’m sure her interest in ‘where her people were from’ was entirely genuine. Lady Hussey was probably looking for some common ground to chat about Kenya or Nigeria? In those circumstances you’d have to imagine Lady Hussey was highly amused to discover Marlene was from north London of Caribbean stock.

Lady Hussey’s subsequent treatment would NEVER have happened had Charles’ parents still been at the helm.

I found it telling that on the day Lady Hussey’s dismissal was announced Charles was photographed running around the Midlands wearing a turban, he’s as mad as Marlene. He probably sees her as a kindred spirit.

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 14:18 - Dec 13 with 1592 viewsWingstandwood

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 22:03 - Dec 12 by Flashberryjack

There's a few on this site that were sucked in by this lovely woman, just goes to show why everyone seems to run scared when there is chance of being branded a racist, because this type of mud really does stick.

Aye you and others did not fall for it! Thankfully!

Didn't you say you were a fabricator-welder?

Readers on here should be made aware that fabricator-welders (like engineers for example) have to have common sense, critical thinking skills, spatial reasoning, mathematical prowess, problem solving ability, inquisitive instinct, and tendency to see the bleeding bloody obvious.

Far better than immoral false accusing "thick-educated-fools" who have attended a "psychobabble" mind-reading course and agree with Robin Di Angelo snake oil whilst acting like they belong to a lunatic WOKE college campus crowd!

And imo a Marxist organisation supporter who accused an entire council of racism, has caused trouble elsewhere, has multiple identities, is not trustworthy/competent enough to run HER race divisive charity and dresses in cultural attire in highly questionable circumstances .......That woman?.....

That very woman Is vastly less trustworthy when compared to a 83 year old woman whom is much loved and welcome at her racially inclusive/diversity church with its 90% black congregation.

Final word to any thicko's out there......"righty tighty, lefty loosey".
[Post edited 13 Dec 2022 17:55]

Argus!

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 14:30 - Dec 13 with 1581 viewsScotia

Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 14:18 - Dec 13 by Wingstandwood

Aye you and others did not fall for it! Thankfully!

Didn't you say you were a fabricator-welder?

Readers on here should be made aware that fabricator-welders (like engineers for example) have to have common sense, critical thinking skills, spatial reasoning, mathematical prowess, problem solving ability, inquisitive instinct, and tendency to see the bleeding bloody obvious.

Far better than immoral false accusing "thick-educated-fools" who have attended a "psychobabble" mind-reading course and agree with Robin Di Angelo snake oil whilst acting like they belong to a lunatic WOKE college campus crowd!

And imo a Marxist organisation supporter who accused an entire council of racism, has caused trouble elsewhere, has multiple identities, is not trustworthy/competent enough to run HER race divisive charity and dresses in cultural attire in highly questionable circumstances .......That woman?.....

That very woman Is vastly less trustworthy when compared to a 83 year old woman whom is much loved and welcome at her racially inclusive/diversity church with its 90% black congregation.

Final word to any thicko's out there......"righty tighty, lefty loosey".
[Post edited 13 Dec 2022 17:55]

But that 83 year old woman who may happen to go to church with BAME people has not denied very well publicised racist marks but has offered a personal apology for making those remarks?

Why would she offer an apology for something she didn't say?

This thread has turned in to a massive contradiction.

Most posters are assuming that Lady Hussey couldn't possibly have made those comments because of her background and Ngozi Fulani is obviously making it up becasue of her backgorund.

It's five pages of contradiction.

All the availble evidence clearly points to those words being said by Lady Hussey. There is absolutely nothing to suggest that they weren't except personal bias.
Lady Susan Hussey resigns after racism row on 14:37 - Dec 13 with 1561 viewsonehunglow

Racism is the very definition of our Zeitgeist .

It is one side looking for reparation ,repeated apologies and shame and the other to ensure the other party pays in every way for the sins of the past .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024