Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Travel to Tranmere 12:29 - Jan 15 with 1806 viewsalex_roch39

Having already booked the coach to Tranmere and getting 10 minutes away from the game which was postponed, I now find out that if I want to travel to the rearranged fixture, I have to pay for the coach again. I know it's not our clubs fault, but I think that the directors should put their hands in their pockets and give the fans that have already paid for the coach, free travel. I have supported Rochdale since I was 6 and have had a season ticket for about 10 seasons and travel to the majority of away games, yet I get nothing in return and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that feels like this.It seems as if, once the club has had your money, they don't care. I will now not be travelling to Tranmere or any other away game for that matter via the official coach. Any other opinions on this?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Travel to Tranmere on 12:37 - Jan 15 with 1779 viewsG_Dale

It's a shame, but I drove there and if I want to go for the rearranged game I have to pay for fuel again. It's one of those things.

Poll: Dale player. Do you use it?

Travel to Tranmere on 12:45 - Jan 15 with 1755 viewsDalenet

You would think that they would have insurance for that
Travel to Tranmere on 20:12 - Jan 15 with 1632 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

I went on the beloved Booze Bus we were already over when it were cancelled so i've paid on Official Club Coach for the Rearranged match surprised Tranmere havent apptempted a good guesture thing for the fans who'd already made the journey which now feels like a trip down south with the money paid out over 2 matches for a local game

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Travel to Tranmere on 20:28 - Jan 15 with 1604 viewsPDIDDY

Travel to Tranmere on 20:12 - Jan 15 by DaleAwaydayBot

I went on the beloved Booze Bus we were already over when it were cancelled so i've paid on Official Club Coach for the Rearranged match surprised Tranmere havent apptempted a good guesture thing for the fans who'd already made the journey which now feels like a trip down south with the money paid out over 2 matches for a local game

trams are the future tazzy

Gissa job

Travel to Tranmere on 23:39 - Jan 15 with 1530 viewsSpike

Its one of those things that happen. As others have said, those of us who drove will have to pay for petrol again, the passengers in my car didn't ask for their money back, or ask for a freebie for the return fixture.

Personally, had I gone on the coach, I would not expect a refund, be it full or part, or expect to be able to travel to the rearrange fixture for free / discounted rate.

The club has still had to pay for the coach. Had the coach still been on the carpark at Spotland, then yes, refunds would more than likely be given (and rightly so) but as is, afraid I'm with the club on this one.
Travel to Tranmere on 23:48 - Jan 15 with 1515 viewsBobbyjoe

I'm Brian!
Travel to Tranmere on 08:34 - Jan 16 with 1477 viewsPhil

Any of you still going after the last two games have my admiration and amazement
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024