Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's the point in sacking Coleman? 15:11 - Dec 18 with 1784 viewsalex_roch39

I'm as frustrated as any fan at the moment and I don't think Coleman is going to turn it around, however, who is going to replace him? There just isn't anybody within our budget that is going to work a miracle this season. We may aswell just settle for mid-table mediocrity until Coleman's contract runs out, then get somebody in, in the summer. There just isn't a point in sacking him now, there's nobody else who could achieve promotion with this set of players. And no; before anybody says Hill or Flitcroft as his replacement, it just isn't going to happen. Rememember what happened when Parkin came back for the 2nd time?
What's the point in sacking Coleman? on 15:51 - Dec 18 with 1741 viewselectricblue

There isnt a point in sacking him......on a financial point though.

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

What's the point in sacking Coleman? on 15:59 - Dec 18 with 1729 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

I don't want to see him go just hope he surprises everyone on Mad Friday by beating Cheltenham Town and taking 3 points off them, Winning at Bradford City, Valley Parade and Burton Albion (Were hill never won even with our best side) and doing the double over both Rotherham United and AFC Wimbledon in the New Year i know it might sound abit of an ambitious post. I'm expecting good to come out of all this bad

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

What's the point in sacking Coleman? on 16:03 - Dec 18 with 1716 viewsfitzochris

What's the point of another thread on what's the point of sacking Coleman?

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

What's the point in sacking Coleman? on 16:04 - Dec 18 with 1712 viewsTTNYear

What's the point in sacking Coleman? on 16:03 - Dec 18 by fitzochris

I see it as point scoring

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

What's the point in sacking Coleman? on 16:53 - Dec 18 with 1642 viewsalex_roch39

What's the point in sacking Coleman? on 16:03 - Dec 18 by fitzochris

I don't spend my life on the forum fitzochris, therefore I am not aware of any other threads on this topic
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024