Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
what a cunch of bunts! 18:27 - Aug 11 with 14038 viewsdavidaeaton

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&th=366142&prevloaded=1&rid=0&star

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

what a cunch of bunts! on 20:25 - Aug 11 with 2099 viewsScoobyDoo

what a cunch of bunts! on 20:14 - Aug 11 by waynekerr55

Under the splott light is quite funny to be fair.

I miss the Tory/Labour spats between Feedback/Plato/Croesy/Sludge/DTM/Archie - seems they've forced each other off the board

I think they are stocking up more popcorn for you!
what a cunch of bunts! on 20:28 - Aug 11 with 2082 viewsunion_jack

what a cunch of bunts! on 20:22 - Aug 11 by ScoobyDoo

Optimistic yes, no good going into a season with a defeatist attitude is there?

More like hubris I'd say.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

what a cunch of bunts! on 20:30 - Aug 11 with 2064 viewswaynekerr55

what a cunch of bunts! on 20:25 - Aug 11 by ScoobyDoo

I think they are stocking up more popcorn for you!

Far too quiet without Croesy's calls of "feckless scroungers" and Sludge's communist ramblings in between his dogging conquests IMO

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

what a cunch of bunts! on 20:32 - Aug 11 with 2060 viewsScoobyDoo

what a cunch of bunts! on 20:28 - Aug 11 by union_jack

More like hubris I'd say.

Who me? Yeah i suppose i'm quietly confident we can stay up, hardly going to say we are going down am i?
what a cunch of bunts! on 20:35 - Aug 11 with 2047 viewsScoobyDoo

what a cunch of bunts! on 20:30 - Aug 11 by waynekerr55

Far too quiet without Croesy's calls of "feckless scroungers" and Sludge's communist ramblings in between his dogging conquests IMO

Think Sludge is having a sabbatical, dare say he will be firing on all cylinders when the footy starts. To be honest it's been great to have a break from Croesy.
what a cunch of bunts! on 20:39 - Aug 11 with 2034 viewsskippyjack

what a cunch of bunts! on 20:22 - Aug 11 by ScoobyDoo

Optimistic yes, no good going into a season with a defeatist attitude is there?

Optimistic attitude? Defeatist attitude? a Realistic attitude you need. You all seem to think you are comfortably safe. 'Survive easily' and 'Comfortable' is mentioned quite a lot. You'll be chasing the ball a lot more this season.. you'll find teams are organised and efficiently good.. you will find chances are hard to come by..you will find that you'll have to take every chance you get. You get punished more in this league. The refs are rubbish. But i'll just let you figure it out with your own eyes.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

what a cunch of bunts! on 20:40 - Aug 11 with 2033 viewsdavidaeaton

Optimism and excitement is one thing, belittling and berating and death threats are another, we don't like each other that's a gimme, and may begrudgingly throw some mutual respect to each other now and then, but Cardiff really BELIEVE they are superior to MOST clubs in the top flight not just the swans! (Not every fan but a vast majority) OK balance that out with every (most) jacks saying they're going straight back down or at least hoping, but we didn't enter the Prem and demand respect we earned it! Cardiff have a rich owner, so what its come at a massive detriment of soul ripping, I love the rivalry, and am probably very biased but the Cardiff contingent are by far the more self sure and arrogant, even through our lower league days, capital of wales...yes....more fans due to catchment and idiotic port Talbot and neath blue birds.....yes....both of us have fickle fans, idiot fans, fair weather fans, but cardiffs self belief is outrageously arrogant, whilst its fine to want to succeed the attainment of it should be done with integrity!

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

what a cunch of bunts! on 20:40 - Aug 11 with 2031 viewsunion_jack

what a cunch of bunts! on 20:32 - Aug 11 by ScoobyDoo

Who me? Yeah i suppose i'm quietly confident we can stay up, hardly going to say we are going down am i?

Talking more about the one-eyed on your site who think that now you've made a couple of (tried and untested) signings that you are now in the top seat.

CCMB up until now has been refreshingly realistic. But all of a sudden, the new signings have turned you into the arrogant, unrealistic and deluded lot we haven't seen for a couple of wonderful years. All this without having kicked a ball.

There is a noticeable difference on CCMB. The other one has always been beyond comprehension tbh.

Login to get fewer ads

what a cunch of bunts! on 20:48 - Aug 11 with 2015 viewsunion_jack

what a cunch of bunts! on 20:40 - Aug 11 by davidaeaton

Optimism and excitement is one thing, belittling and berating and death threats are another, we don't like each other that's a gimme, and may begrudgingly throw some mutual respect to each other now and then, but Cardiff really BELIEVE they are superior to MOST clubs in the top flight not just the swans! (Not every fan but a vast majority) OK balance that out with every (most) jacks saying they're going straight back down or at least hoping, but we didn't enter the Prem and demand respect we earned it! Cardiff have a rich owner, so what its come at a massive detriment of soul ripping, I love the rivalry, and am probably very biased but the Cardiff contingent are by far the more self sure and arrogant, even through our lower league days, capital of wales...yes....more fans due to catchment and idiotic port Talbot and neath blue birds.....yes....both of us have fickle fans, idiot fans, fair weather fans, but cardiffs self belief is outrageously arrogant, whilst its fine to want to succeed the attainment of it should be done with integrity!

What we mustn't forget however, myself included, is that all this chest beating is really their way of showing that they are not afraid which in turn highlights their total insecurity.

Shout louder and everything will be ok!!

what a cunch of bunts! on 20:48 - Aug 11 with 2014 viewswaynekerr55

what a cunch of bunts! on 20:35 - Aug 11 by ScoobyDoo

Think Sludge is having a sabbatical, dare say he will be firing on all cylinders when the footy starts. To be honest it's been great to have a break from Croesy.

He's funny as he's such a sucker for the daily fail. Well worth the comedy of his big threads

bring back the gourmet

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

what a cunch of bunts! on 20:49 - Aug 11 with 2012 viewsScoobyDoo

what a cunch of bunts! on 20:39 - Aug 11 by skippyjack

Optimistic attitude? Defeatist attitude? a Realistic attitude you need. You all seem to think you are comfortably safe. 'Survive easily' and 'Comfortable' is mentioned quite a lot. You'll be chasing the ball a lot more this season.. you'll find teams are organised and efficiently good.. you will find chances are hard to come by..you will find that you'll have to take every chance you get. You get punished more in this league. The refs are rubbish. But i'll just let you figure it out with your own eyes.

All very true. I am realistic mate, i realise we will be under pressure a lot this season especially away from home, but i also think that no team is going to look forward to coming to our place. Not saying we are going to win all our home games as clearly we are not but we have to pick up most of our points at home and anything away will be a bonus.

Other teams have come up from the championship and held their own, why do you think we are different? Ok i know the answer to that but nobody is over confident, you just want us to be.
what a cunch of bunts! on 20:56 - Aug 11 with 1987 viewsskippyjack

what a cunch of bunts! on 20:49 - Aug 11 by ScoobyDoo

All very true. I am realistic mate, i realise we will be under pressure a lot this season especially away from home, but i also think that no team is going to look forward to coming to our place. Not saying we are going to win all our home games as clearly we are not but we have to pick up most of our points at home and anything away will be a bonus.

Other teams have come up from the championship and held their own, why do you think we are different? Ok i know the answer to that but nobody is over confident, you just want us to be.

They will look forward to it. It's a place where they believe they can win. 13 teams will be targeting Cardiff for possible maximum points.

I don't think you're different. I think you'll survive.. but the arrogance and cockiness coming from that site will hit home when you lose a few. (which you will).

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

what a cunch of bunts! on 21:00 - Aug 11 with 1978 viewsScoobyDoo

what a cunch of bunts! on 20:40 - Aug 11 by davidaeaton

Mate it only becomes a problem if you let it get to you, i agree some of our lot can be arrogant but you can't have it both ways. Since you have been in the premiership a lot of you lot have been giving it large as well and rightly so, it's banter and only banter. If you really think that we think we are superior to you then it's you that has the problem because any one would laugh it off as being immature, wouldn't they?
what a cunch of bunts! on 21:08 - Aug 11 with 1959 viewsScoobyDoo

what a cunch of bunts! on 20:56 - Aug 11 by skippyjack

They will look forward to it. It's a place where they believe they can win. 13 teams will be targeting Cardiff for possible maximum points.

I don't think you're different. I think you'll survive.. but the arrogance and cockiness coming from that site will hit home when you lose a few. (which you will).

Course we are going to lose a few, nobody is denying that, but hopefully we will win a few too. Look it's our first season in the top flight for over 50 yrs and it starts next week, people are excited. Trouble is with you lot you take every comment (or selective comment) as the thoughts of the whole fanbase? Some of you need to lighten up FFS.
what a cunch of bunts! on 21:09 - Aug 11 with 1957 viewsEuroJacks

what a cunch of bunts! on 21:00 - Aug 11 by ScoobyDoo

Mate it only becomes a problem if you let it get to you, i agree some of our lot can be arrogant but you can't have it both ways. Since you have been in the premiership a lot of you lot have been giving it large as well and rightly so, it's banter and only banter. If you really think that we think we are superior to you then it's you that has the problem because any one would laugh it off as being immature, wouldn't they?

Like scooby said dont let it get to you,seasons starting next week silverware to win and worldwide fanbase to entertain.
what a cunch of bunts! on 21:15 - Aug 11 with 1771 viewsunion_jack

what a cunch of bunts! on 21:08 - Aug 11 by ScoobyDoo

Course we are going to lose a few, nobody is denying that, but hopefully we will win a few too. Look it's our first season in the top flight for over 50 yrs and it starts next week, people are excited. Trouble is with you lot you take every comment (or selective comment) as the thoughts of the whole fanbase? Some of you need to lighten up FFS.

And you lot don't?

Going on about us calling the CoCUP a Mickey Mouse contest last year but a major cup this year gone. Of course it's not everyone but some people are selective when quoting others.

You are a bit of an apologist for that lot - fair enough - but the arrogance IS once again showing through.

what a cunch of bunts! on 21:18 - Aug 11 with 1767 viewsskippyjack

what a cunch of bunts! on 21:08 - Aug 11 by ScoobyDoo

The thing is Scoob.. a word wasn't even muttered before you signed Caulker and Medel. You all come out of the woodwork. You've been doing it for years.

what a cunch of bunts! on 21:18 - Aug 11 with 1765 viewsJackoBoostardo

what a cunch of bunts! on 21:00 - Aug 11 by ScoobyDoo

There is some sense in what you are saying.... but only some.

We've experienced enough of your so-called 'banter' to know it isn't. It's actually got a scientific term called 'Psychotic Delusion'.

I'm actually annoyed that your first Premier League season is going to be full of you lot giving it all large, claiming to be the true representation of Wales. Fekkin embarrassment more like.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

what a cunch of bunts! on 21:24 - Aug 11 with 1739 viewsunion_jack

what a cunch of bunts! on 21:18 - Aug 11 by JackoBoostardo

We've experienced enough of your so-called 'banter' to know it isn't. It's actually got a scientific term called 'Psychotic Delusion'.

I'm actually annoyed that your first Premier League season is going to be full of you lot giving it all large, claiming to be the true representation of Wales. Fekkin embarrassment more like.

Don't worry, they will be representing Cardiff not Wales. For now anyway.

what a cunch of bunts! on 21:26 - Aug 11 with 1736 viewsScoobyDoo

what a cunch of bunts! on 21:15 - Aug 11 by union_jack

And you lot don't?

Going on about us calling the CoCUP a Mickey Mouse contest last year but a major cup this year gone. Of course it's not everyone but some people are selective when quoting others.

You are a bit of an apologist for that lot - fair enough - but the arrogance IS once again showing through.

All banter mate, don't you get it? You know what if i took every remark towards me on here personally i would have topped myself long ago, (ok i know a lot of you wish i had) .

I come on here regular as you know and some of the comments i read on here about us i ignore, normally i look at the poster and take it from there, if it's someone you can debate with or have a bit of fun with so be it, the rest are not worth bothering with.
what a cunch of bunts! on 21:27 - Aug 11 with 1733 viewsOldjack

what a cunch of bunts! on 19:18 - Aug 11 by DrGonzo

Honest question. Can Medel play football? All I read about is his kicking ability. An expensive mule?

Loose cannon and should be relatively easy to wind up = red card

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

what a cunch of bunts! on 21:28 - Aug 11 with 1729 viewsScoobyDoo

what a cunch of bunts! on 21:18 - Aug 11 by skippyjack

The thing is Scoob.. a word wasn't even muttered before you signed Caulker and Medel. You all come out of the woodwork. You've been doing it for years.

Not me mate, i have been here awhile now.
what a cunch of bunts! on 21:33 - Aug 11 with 1717 viewsDarran

what a cunch of bunts! on 21:28 - Aug 11 by ScoobyDoo

Yeah unfortunately.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

what a cunch of bunts! on 21:33 - Aug 11 with 1717 viewsScoobyDoo

what a cunch of bunts! on 21:18 - Aug 11 by JackoBoostardo

Who the feck has said that?

Forget the technical words as in a word it's b*llsh*t.
what a cunch of bunts! on 21:35 - Aug 11 with 1713 viewsskippyjack

what a cunch of bunts! on 21:28 - Aug 11 by ScoobyDoo

If it is banter.. why wasn't this optimism shown before the signings. Didn't believe the majority were good enough?.. where did this big bollocks attitude come from?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024