Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
what a cunch of bunts! 18:27 - Aug 11 with 13973 viewsdavidaeaton

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&th=366142&prevloaded=1&rid=0&star

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

what a cunch of bunts! on 21:36 - Aug 11 with 2039 viewsskippyjack

what a cunch of bunts! on 21:33 - Aug 11 by Darran

Yeah unfortunately.

I think he's a Swan fan. But i like to play along.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

what a cunch of bunts! on 21:36 - Aug 11 with 2039 viewsScoobyDoo

what a cunch of bunts! on 21:33 - Aug 11 by Darran

Yeah unfortunately.

Haven't got the finger on the dump button have you Daz?
what a cunch of bunts! on 21:39 - Aug 11 with 2023 viewsDarran

what a cunch of bunts! on 21:36 - Aug 11 by ScoobyDoo

Haven't got the finger on the dump button have you Daz?

No reason to ban you when you bring so much amusement to the rest of us.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

what a cunch of bunts! on 21:40 - Aug 11 with 2022 viewschrisr

what a cunch of bunts! on 19:00 - Aug 11 by waynekerr55

To be fair most of the CCMB bunch are the more refined Cardiff fans and they are up for banter (the photoshop thread is out of this world IMO) certainly miles apart from the f*ckwits who patrol Sam's mouthpiece board (cardiffcityforum.co.uk)

They haven't really answered my responses, but to be fair I'd like to think I'm fairly balanced i.e. when we went into admin the first time, we were out of order. You can't really argue with facts, and that's the same for both sides

Summer hols innit, it'll go quiet when school starts

SCFC The Original Welsh Premier Club
Poll: Did we compete well and improve peoples view of us in the Europa League?

what a cunch of bunts! on 21:41 - Aug 11 with 2014 viewsScoobyDoo

what a cunch of bunts! on 21:39 - Aug 11 by Darran

No reason to ban you when you bring so much amusement to the rest of us.

I tries my best.
what a cunch of bunts! on 21:45 - Aug 11 with 1997 viewsskippyjack

what a cunch of bunts! on 21:41 - Aug 11 by ScoobyDoo

I tries my best.

which gives it away

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

what a cunch of bunts! on 21:48 - Aug 11 with 1985 viewsScoobyDoo

what a cunch of bunts! on 21:45 - Aug 11 by skippyjack

which gives it away

Wish you would
what a cunch of bunts! on 21:54 - Aug 11 with 1966 viewsskippyjack

what a cunch of bunts! on 21:48 - Aug 11 by ScoobyDoo

Wish you would

Stop trolling perfectly then. Cardiff fans are biased.. you are balanced.

Login to get fewer ads

what a cunch of bunts! on 22:49 - Aug 11 with 1913 viewsdavidaeaton

what a cunch of bunts! on 21:00 - Aug 11 by ScoobyDoo

Mate it only becomes a problem if you let it get to you, i agree some of our lot can be arrogant but you can't have it both ways. Since you have been in the premiership a lot of you lot have been giving it large as well and rightly so, it's banter and only banter. If you really think that we think we are superior to you then it's you that has the problem because any one would laugh it off as being immature, wouldn't they?

I agree with your sentiment there, its a diluted view to express however that its pure immaturity that fuels the flames of an inferno so towering that red adair would run a mile from :-) we've both got our fans in differing categories a fore mentioned, and neither of us is going to inch from our camps and will be staunch in loyalty and protect our own, but I just feel from my own personal level that more Cardiff fans are billy big balls, I like the banter, I don't dissuade that you shouldn't have aspirations, and yes I should concentrate on our own back yard and enjoy our roller coaster whilst it may last, but the rivalry will never be quashed and the debates will forever rage on however successful or unsuccessful either of us can be, I just think the confusion in the Cardiff ranks lies in the fact you want to finish higher than Swansea, I think you should strive to survive and anything else is a bonus

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

what a cunch of bunts! on 23:35 - Aug 11 with 1872 viewsJackoBoostardo

what a cunch of bunts! on 21:33 - Aug 11 by ScoobyDoo

Who the feck has said that?

Forget the technical words as in a word it's b*llsh*t.

You want to brush up on your clubs history mate to understand why we hate you so much.

Remember the quote "Swansea need to just give up and support their capital city as the only real club able to get to the Premier League" ??

Horrible scum. Some Cardiff fans are good people - but I've truly not met many in my travels who aren't truly arrogant, obnoxious cretinous knobz. You've only got to read your forums to see a few six fingered fools.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

what a cunch of bunts! on 23:44 - Aug 11 with 1866 viewsepaul

Alan Davies and Terry Coles enough for these c*nts, f*cking detest everything about them

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

what a cunch of bunts! on 16:59 - Aug 12 with 1720 viewsScoobyDoo

what a cunch of bunts! on 23:35 - Aug 11 by JackoBoostardo

You want to brush up on your clubs history mate to understand why we hate you so much.

Remember the quote "Swansea need to just give up and support their capital city as the only real club able to get to the Premier League" ??

Horrible scum. Some Cardiff fans are good people - but I've truly not met many in my travels who aren't truly arrogant, obnoxious cretinous knobz. You've only got to read your forums to see a few six fingered fools.

Yeah and some of you lot are scum as well my old mate but where i will condemn some of our lot i wont hold my breath for you to do the same about yours.

From where i'm sitting you're no different to the people you are describing, go and take a cold shower bud and stop living in the past.
what a cunch of bunts! on 17:01 - Aug 12 with 1717 viewsScoobyDoo

what a cunch of bunts! on 21:54 - Aug 11 by skippyjack

Stop trolling perfectly then. Cardiff fans are biased.. you are balanced.

We are biased? The irony.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024