Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
what the f#&£ do some people want? 21:42 - Aug 22 with 24275 viewsdavidaeaton

I only live in copper quarter, and on my short journey home I heard no less than 5 people moaning.........I shit you not......moaning!
Moaning because we ONLY....yes.....ONLY...won 5-1, OK yes it could and should have been more, their goal was epic in all fairness, one of the best goals I've seen done the liberty, but you can't fooking moan after that?
OK they were shocking opponents but swans played very well, took their foot off the gas a little at times but all in all brilliant stuff!

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 09:06 - Aug 23 with 2100 viewspencoedjack

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 22:53 - Aug 22 by davidaeaton

Oldies? I'm 37 but hey ho, I'll scrimp and save and watch it live thanks, I work very hard and have 2 kids but I make sure I do overtime to make these games, I do have a season ticket, admittedly don't go to many away games due to family and shift work so I make as much effort as possible to attend home games irrelevant of tv

Mate why do you feel the need to justify yourself to some numpty who couldn't be arsed to go last night.

Hat off to you sunshine.

STID
what the f#&£ do some people want? on 09:16 - Aug 23 with 2086 viewsdavidaeaton

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 09:06 - Aug 23 by pencoedjack

Mate why do you feel the need to justify yourself to some numpty who couldn't be arsed to go last night.

Hat off to you sunshine.

STID

To be honest with you I'm questioning why I'm on here at all sometimes replying to half of um? That prick Belfast thinks I'm thick as I put ???? To answer drizzys amazing witty retort to my post in that he thinks he lives in my brain and he knows the conversations I heard and Mr presumptuous thinks its sarcasm?
Belfast himself is nothing but a bullying little troll and has nothing nice to say to anyone or about anything.
Posters on here don't seem to debate just jump down others throats, and like you point out I'm getting chastised........for attending a match???
It beggers belief really, I'm all up for banter and debate but this is getting like twitter with all the one direction headers

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 09:22 - Aug 23 with 2078 viewsDarran

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 09:16 - Aug 23 by davidaeaton

To be honest with you I'm questioning why I'm on here at all sometimes replying to half of um? That prick Belfast thinks I'm thick as I put ???? To answer drizzys amazing witty retort to my post in that he thinks he lives in my brain and he knows the conversations I heard and Mr presumptuous thinks its sarcasm?
Belfast himself is nothing but a bullying little troll and has nothing nice to say to anyone or about anything.
Posters on here don't seem to debate just jump down others throats, and like you point out I'm getting chastised........for attending a match???
It beggers belief really, I'm all up for banter and debate but this is getting like twitter with all the one direction headers

Ignore Belfast he's just a tad angry.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 09:28 - Aug 23 with 2068 viewsperchrockjack

I got away with being trashed by Belfast until only recently.
Ive done very well .
If ,in real life, he s anything like his internet character then he has problems.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 09:31 - Aug 23 with 2064 viewsdavidaeaton

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 09:22 - Aug 23 by Darran

Ignore Belfast he's just a tad angry.

Isn't he just, didn't like what I said to him so trolled and stalked my comments, he's got issues has that lad, I won't lie to you I sent him a pm telling him so! I've never done that on here but he's got more chips on his shoulder than the seagulls in rossis, I'll think I'll just put the gimp on ignore before I get the same anger issues life's to short mun

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 09:32 - Aug 23 with 2061 viewsDarran

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 09:28 - Aug 23 by perchrockjack

Ive done very well .
If ,in real life, he s anything like his internet character then he has problems.

You be careful Scouce he'll be inviting you down the local Liverpool Lidl car park soon to bash you up,he's pwoper mental is Belfy.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 09:38 - Aug 23 with 2051 viewsperchrockjack

I only now go over to Liverpool for shopping and a nice coffee and read in a fav coffee shop of mine.
We do have a few Lidl on Wirral although none in the West Wirral.
There are some in Smoulders area though and an Aldi as Dave likes his food and beer cheap and cheerful-just like him.

Love you LA

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 09:39 - Aug 23 with 2050 viewsdavidaeaton

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 09:28 - Aug 23 by perchrockjack

Ive done very well .

Character? Cock you mean surly? I've always thought he was a bully but he's never said anything directly to me until now, I've seriously not known him to have any valid points, any credible debate points, just a little troll under the tawe bridge he is, one thread I saw he threatened to smash someones face in if they sang a Celtic song down the liberty? So I'm guessing he's as much of a toss pot in real life? He's from Belfast, supports rangers, and trolls a swans site, I'm betting he's on the Cardiff site with a Celtic and Cardiff top avatar?

Login to get fewer ads

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 09:40 - Aug 23 with 2048 viewswaynekerr55

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 09:38 - Aug 23 by perchrockjack

I only now go over to Liverpool for shopping and a nice coffee and read in a fav coffee shop of mine.
We do have a few Lidl on Wirral although none in the West Wirral.
There are some in Smoulders area though and an Aldi as Dave likes his food and beer cheap and cheerful-just like him.

Love you LA

I have to say the fresh produce at both Lidl and Aldi is good, certainly better value than some of the cr*p they serve at Tesco

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 09:41 - Aug 23 with 2047 viewsperchrockjack

No character as in internet persona.
I t could be the case that in real life he s the model of tact.

Its about civil liberties innit..

(refer to to the everything else post)

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 09:44 - Aug 23 with 2040 viewswaynekerr55

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 09:41 - Aug 23 by perchrockjack

Watch out, this may be a cue for the RANCOUROUS posts to start

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 09:45 - Aug 23 with 2040 viewsdavidaeaton

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 09:41 - Aug 23 by perchrockjack

I do get what you're saying I just find it strange?
This is a site to chat and raise debate about the swans, he just literally trolls for self amusement he's the equivalent of the boy band stalkers on twitter, anyway I've put him on ignore now, balls to him life goes on

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 09:48 - Aug 23 with 2031 viewsperchrockjack

I ignored someone once but got bored with it all.

You know when you ve a word you shouldn't have and it comes back to haunt you.

It doesn't look right to me and I ll dig another up from Roget.

Not much hummer on here these days

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 09:54 - Aug 23 with 2026 viewsdavidaeaton

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 09:48 - Aug 23 by perchrockjack

I ignored someone once but got bored with it all.

You know when you ve a word you shouldn't have and it comes back to haunt you.

It doesn't look right to me and I ll dig another up from Roget.

Not much hummer on here these days

Yeah I agree, opinions differ, debates rage, but I can't be bothered with someone who just lives to provoke others on an internet site, he's got every right I suppose its his life but just don't enter mine with the same nonsense so ignorance is bliss and all that, I'm guessing he lives near you in Liverpool? So he's almost a million miles away and really not worth the worry, I know I bit and took a big chunk but I just got fed up of his constant bullying

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 10:10 - Aug 23 with 2012 viewsperchrockjack

Don't live in Liverpool dave .9 miles away.20 mins via rail on my FREE pass .yeah feckem Ive worked hard all my life.

I m assuming he lives in Belfast and I get the impression he s ex military which is scary seeing as he s a RANGERS fan and therefore probably a bigot.

I d have a drink with most people but he d be a challenge although so can I at times.

I was once described on an appraisal as being "as talented , driven but difficult at times although should make And the fresh food in Aldi and Lidl is poor ,class 2 -have a look ffs. Meh that s made me rancourous alright

I was laughingly appraised once as being talented, driven but inclined to verbosity. Can also be too confrontational in Court and to more senior ranks. ME ffs. That was circa 1990

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 10:17 - Aug 23 with 2006 viewsSpratty

Illegitimi non carborundum

Know its difficult when they start having a pop but judge the worth of their (persona's) opinion by the worth of their previous posts. Click on their icon click on threads and see what they are about. We know lots are brilliant witty and open minded (and rational), some just have a rant because they feel like or to get our their frustrations out. Some like to tease to test the fences. Some inhabit multiple persona's. Then there is the odd one that is plain mean and barely coherent. .

At the end of the day it is just words in hyperspace a very skewed vision of reality for some (or sadly maybe all too real for them). Don't even have to have them on ignore to ignore them just smile and pity their need for such aggression or aggressive trolling.

Freud would have a field day
what the f#&£ do some people want? on 10:20 - Aug 23 with 2003 viewsperchrockjack

Good point but I worry about people on here who can recall what someone posted 12 months or more ago.
I cant remember my name some days

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 10:25 - Aug 23 with 1997 viewsdavidaeaton

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 10:10 - Aug 23 by perchrockjack

Don't live in Liverpool dave .9 miles away.20 mins via rail on my FREE pass .yeah feckem Ive worked hard all my life.

I m assuming he lives in Belfast and I get the impression he s ex military which is scary seeing as he s a RANGERS fan and therefore probably a bigot.

I d have a drink with most people but he d be a challenge although so can I at times.

I was once described on an appraisal as being "as talented , driven but difficult at times although should make And the fresh food in Aldi and Lidl is poor ,class 2 -have a look ffs. Meh that s made me rancourous alright

I was laughingly appraised once as being talented, driven but inclined to verbosity. Can also be too confrontational in Court and to more senior ranks. ME ffs. That was circa 1990

Ex military? That explains the confrontation, I've some ex mates who joined up with the forces, some of the nicest lads I knew, then they came back with a completely different view on life, incredibly racist and jaded, and called everyone civilians and had sheer disdain for people and life in general, I'm not saying he's that way but reading some of his posts he reminds me of these people.
We can all be cocks we're human, but some are constant and don't stop to think or look at their own life's, this is getting to philosophical and serious now I'm getting lemon taste in my mouth from my own rancourous and verbose undertones

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 10:27 - Aug 23 with 1992 viewsSpratty

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 10:20 - Aug 23 by perchrockjack

Good point but I worry about people on here who can recall what someone posted 12 months or more ago.
I cant remember my name some days

Know the feeling.

As for remembering what was said no need to the system remembers it all for us.

That's the problem with hyperspace every little thing we are daft enough to contribute is floating round for ever like space junk.
what the f#&£ do some people want? on 10:28 - Aug 23 with 1991 viewsperchrockjack

now now or I l be on yer case!!

When in Plod ,I had several ex military lads under my command and they were excellent lads who you could rely on when things got heavy.

Some are/ were very bitter though especially after serving in Ulster which I can well understand

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 10:33 - Aug 23 with 1981 viewsdavidaeaton

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 10:28 - Aug 23 by perchrockjack

now now or I l be on yer case!!

When in Plod ,I had several ex military lads under my command and they were excellent lads who you could rely on when things got heavy.

Some are/ were very bitter though especially after serving in Ulster which I can well understand

Ha ha I have some very balanced ex military mates too, its all conjuncture really, as humans and people we're simple yet so complex?

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 10:36 - Aug 23 with 1978 viewsperchrockjack

conjucture is a terrible word.
Is verb conjuncturous?

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 10:39 - Aug 23 with 1974 viewsdavidaeaton

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 10:17 - Aug 23 by Spratty

Illegitimi non carborundum

Know its difficult when they start having a pop but judge the worth of their (persona's) opinion by the worth of their previous posts. Click on their icon click on threads and see what they are about. We know lots are brilliant witty and open minded (and rational), some just have a rant because they feel like or to get our their frustrations out. Some like to tease to test the fences. Some inhabit multiple persona's. Then there is the odd one that is plain mean and barely coherent. .

At the end of the day it is just words in hyperspace a very skewed vision of reality for some (or sadly maybe all too real for them). Don't even have to have them on ignore to ignore them just smile and pity their need for such aggression or aggressive trolling.

Freud would have a field day

I let him get under my skin, a bad rule on my part, I don't mind a war of words, a little spat, I don't remember his posts from 12 months ago its recent things he's said that stuck with me and I thought what a cock, never thought he'd troll me but he did and has and I personally can't be arsed with it so just ignore the idiocy.
I'm sure I'm a knob sometimes but I don't oppress everyone's opinion at all junctures, so whilst I should turn the other cheek, I just feel in my life that, that does not exist isn't worth the worry

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 10:42 - Aug 23 with 1968 viewsdavidaeaton

All this from people moaning about a 5-1 win? I'm shitting my self if we beat them 6-1 away

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 10:52 - Aug 23 with 1956 viewsSpratty

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 10:39 - Aug 23 by davidaeaton

I let him get under my skin, a bad rule on my part, I don't mind a war of words, a little spat, I don't remember his posts from 12 months ago its recent things he's said that stuck with me and I thought what a cock, never thought he'd troll me but he did and has and I personally can't be arsed with it so just ignore the idiocy.
I'm sure I'm a knob sometimes but I don't oppress everyone's opinion at all junctures, so whilst I should turn the other cheek, I just feel in my life that, that does not exist isn't worth the worry

Sometimes is hard to ignore when it feels personal.

As for being knobs - sure, we all are one way or another

What we are going to win 6 - 1 away 0 - 0 surely. Fancy they will have a real go at us nothing to lose. Anything that gets us through is good by me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024