Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
what the f#&£ do some people want? 21:42 - Aug 22 with 24280 viewsdavidaeaton

I only live in copper quarter, and on my short journey home I heard no less than 5 people moaning.........I shit you not......moaning!
Moaning because we ONLY....yes.....ONLY...won 5-1, OK yes it could and should have been more, their goal was epic in all fairness, one of the best goals I've seen done the liberty, but you can't fooking moan after that?
OK they were shocking opponents but swans played very well, took their foot off the gas a little at times but all in all brilliant stuff!

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 17:27 - Aug 25 with 3424 viewsBelfast

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 01:47 - Aug 23 by davidaeaton

By the way its you're not your, and you call me thick?

Sorry david, your not thick your just a pr ick ......
Wanna fight ?

Ok, phil s has my number lets do it for charity cu nt lips.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2013 17:28]

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 18:18 - Aug 25 with 3422 viewsKingBony

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 17:23 - Aug 25 by Belfast

Who the are you to decide who can and say and do what ?

Pr ick.

He's right though

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 19:19 - Aug 25 with 3367 viewsBelfast

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 18:18 - Aug 25 by KingBony

He's right though

He probably is mate, but this is a football forum not fu cking Belsen.

If David hadnt told me to a get a grip i wouldnt have responded.

Always stand .....
[Post edited 25 Aug 2013 19:19]

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 19:21 - Aug 25 with 3380 viewsorion3016

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 17:27 - Aug 25 by Belfast

Sorry david, your not thick your just a pr ick ......
Wanna fight ?

Ok, phil s has my number lets do it for charity cu nt lips.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2013 17:28]

++wanna fight?

dear god, there's some numpties about

Be over there now after

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 09:04 - Aug 26 with 3324 viewsdavidaeaton

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 19:21 - Aug 25 by orion3016

++wanna fight?

dear god, there's some numpties about

Dear fuccking norah I've just finished a night shift and thought I'd peruse the swans site before a bit of Kip and it seems the Belfast troll is at it again from under his bridge?
The thing is Belfast you dumb fuccking cunnt I've said at least 20 bastard times in this thread I've got you on ignore, all I can see is your name and nothing after it! The previous comments were made Friday and you didn't answer my pm yet it looks like you want a fight?
Where shall we sanction it? Playground? Behind the bike sheds? B&q car park before a match?
You really are a fuccking beaut fair do's, you're a civilian now fella you can't draw pistols at dawn and absail down Morrison's to have a confrontation with me, let it go you silly deluded little moron, you've got major issues, not my fault you got bullied in school and shunned by your parents, go frequent the rangers Celtic site and incite some sectarian based argument or something you brainless bafoon.
You can reply if you wish I CANT SEE WHAT YOU WRITE I HAVE YOU ON IGNORE DEAR sheesh!
Have fun arguing in that empty room numb nuts!

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 09:13 - Aug 26 with 3307 viewsItchySphincter

How do you know he's chopsing if you got him on ignore?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 09:34 - Aug 26 with 3289 viewsorion3016

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 09:13 - Aug 26 by ItchySphincter

cos he can see my quote from above

Be over there now after

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 09:44 - Aug 26 with 3285 viewsdavidaeaton

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 09:13 - Aug 26 by ItchySphincter

In some of the posts it says "post from Belfast ignored " and obviously I taking it from orions post Belfast wants me out after school

Login to get fewer ads

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 09:47 - Aug 26 with 3280 viewsAndy1300

this is beyond belief now

Number 1 team in Wales

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 09:50 - Aug 26 with 3276 viewsdavidaeaton

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 09:47 - Aug 26 by Andy1300

this is beyond belief now

Got to be honest I don't know if I can be arsed to come on here anymore its all just angst and stupidity

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 10:02 - Aug 26 with 3253 viewsorion3016

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 09:50 - Aug 26 by davidaeaton

Got to be honest I don't know if I can be arsed to come on here anymore its all just angst and stupidity

dont let the idiot spoil it for you
he clearly has some mental issues, perhaps it'll get better when he goes back to school next week

Be over there now after

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 01:53 - Aug 27 with 3180 viewsBelfast

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 09:44 - Aug 26 by davidaeaton

In some of the posts it says "post from Belfast ignored " and obviously I taking it from orions post Belfast wants me out after school

EDITED

Basically I responded to your post and you asked me to come round your house and say it to your face.
Im giving you the option to legally battle it out for charity.
Planet swans can sponsor .
Now stop bleating and trying to get people to fight your corner, and fight your own.
Literally.

Any place, any fime. Any boxing ring.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2013 9:20]

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 01:55 - Aug 27 with 3190 viewshobo

CUT THE LANGUAGE OUT, AT ONCE
what the f#&£ do some people want? (n/t) on 02:10 - Aug 27 with 3157 viewsBelfast

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 10:10 - Aug 23 by perchrockjack

Don't live in Liverpool dave .9 miles away.20 mins via rail on my FREE pass .yeah feckem Ive worked hard all my life.

I m assuming he lives in Belfast and I get the impression he s ex military which is scary seeing as he s a RANGERS fan and therefore probably a bigot.

I d have a drink with most people but he d be a challenge although so can I at times.

I was once described on an appraisal as being "as talented , driven but difficult at times although should make And the fresh food in Aldi and Lidl is poor ,class 2 -have a look ffs. Meh that s made me rancourous alright

I was laughingly appraised once as being talented, driven but inclined to verbosity. Can also be too confrontational in Court and to more senior ranks. ME ffs. That was circa 1990

You just carry on stealing your public pension and STFU.

REMOVED.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2013 9:16]

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 08:42 - Aug 27 with 3116 viewsdavidaeaton

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 01:55 - Aug 27 by hobo

CUT THE LANGUAGE OUT, AT ONCE

If we cut the language out how would we converse? Its the epitome of how we communicate.
Its essential in everyday life to use language, there are many forms of language, welsh, English, Chinese, Indian, french and a whole varied host of others, if however you're referring to the obscenities used in the frame work of the language then I can only suggest you fucck clean off!

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 09:21 - Aug 27 with 3078 viewsBelfast

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 08:42 - Aug 27 by davidaeaton

If we cut the language out how would we converse? Its the epitome of how we communicate.
Its essential in everyday life to use language, there are many forms of language, welsh, English, Chinese, Indian, french and a whole varied host of others, if however you're referring to the obscenities used in the frame work of the language then I can only suggest you fucck clean off!

And this response to anther poster on here should tell everyone just what a prat this guy is.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2013 9:22]

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 09:43 - Aug 27 with 3065 viewsperchrockjack

I thought here were rules to this site.
Maybe people need reminding of them.

Is it not the case that text on here will be scrutinised with possible criminal prosecutions possible.
If that happens ,I fear for some

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 10:19 - Aug 27 with 3056 viewsCrustified

This site just keeps on giving. Let me know when they have worked out whos dad is the hardest

Bloodshed Hua Hoo
Poll: Is Jackfath in a position to complain about polls?

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 11:17 - Aug 27 with 3029 viewsSpratty

OK CAN WE PLEASE PLEASE STOP THIS NOW

And before you bite it is not for me to tell people what to do — I agree but this is a polite request

Yes Belfast David did say:
“Well you know where I live come and say it to my face hard boy”

In response to you insulting him by saying
“Your a bit thick David boy, must be something to do with all that copper you eat in the quarter”

David does indeed proceed to take you apart because he is upset at your insult.

From what I can gather from the posts it seems this all arose because David has previously PM’d you in response to your posts to another person and said you had issues and told you to get a grip I am sure you know yourself Belfast that you can get really heavy at times and it comes over as very aggressive. I have also supported you when David had one of his crayon chewing rants because I agree that is not good either.

So you go on to take David up on his offer to sort it out face to face (which I — maybe incorrectly — assumed was just talk). And suggest a formal fight for charity (not quite so politely). Then in your post of early this morning reiterate that and stress it was David that first suggested a face to face confrontation. You also used a couple of swear words (no worse than others regularly use I agree).

I assume Hobo was referring to you to cut the language which you literally did (removing it from your post and giving a more ordered summary of the background to this.)

This is all added to by the confusion that David has you on ignore so cannot see your post and even if he un-ignores you to see what you said — he no longer would see “bad” language. So now David has a go at Hobo (who it seems to me was supporting him).

Arghhhhhh this is all just too silly for words can’t we just stop.

This site is indeed getting very fractious and there is lots of rubbish being posted to which I am sure I have made more than a fair contribution. Lets all chill.

Right you can both have a go at me now, but just so you know I am a lover not a fighter

I know
what the f#&£ do some people want? on 12:08 - Aug 27 with 3010 viewsperchrockjack

maybe david is indignant at seeing grossly personaly and offensive comments on this board.
If you think abou it, its the madhouse .
As I recall david has not set out to instigate confrontation whereras Belfast clearly does it on purpose.If you give it you should take it but really itsa ll a load ofshuite

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 13:57 - Aug 27 with 3024 viewsBelfast

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 09:43 - Aug 27 by perchrockjack

I thought here were rules to this site.
Maybe people need reminding of them.

Is it not the case that text on here will be scrutinised with possible criminal prosecutions possible.
If that happens ,I fear for some

You included.

i am sure the cops would pi ss themselves laughing reading this board.

Wake up ffs.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2013 14:03]

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 13:58 - Aug 27 with 3021 viewsBelfast

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 12:08 - Aug 27 by perchrockjack

maybe david is indignant at seeing grossly personaly and offensive comments on this board.
If you think abou it, its the madhouse .
As I recall david has not set out to instigate confrontation whereras Belfast clearly does it on purpose.If you give it you should take it but really itsa ll a load ofshuite

But its ok of course for him to abuse and threaten, if you agree with it ?
Unbelievable.

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 14:19 - Aug 27 with 3006 viewsdavidaeaton

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 11:17 - Aug 27 by Spratty

OK CAN WE PLEASE PLEASE STOP THIS NOW

And before you bite it is not for me to tell people what to do — I agree but this is a polite request

Yes Belfast David did say:
“Well you know where I live come and say it to my face hard boy”

In response to you insulting him by saying
“Your a bit thick David boy, must be something to do with all that copper you eat in the quarter”

David does indeed proceed to take you apart because he is upset at your insult.

From what I can gather from the posts it seems this all arose because David has previously PM’d you in response to your posts to another person and said you had issues and told you to get a grip I am sure you know yourself Belfast that you can get really heavy at times and it comes over as very aggressive. I have also supported you when David had one of his crayon chewing rants because I agree that is not good either.

So you go on to take David up on his offer to sort it out face to face (which I — maybe incorrectly — assumed was just talk). And suggest a formal fight for charity (not quite so politely). Then in your post of early this morning reiterate that and stress it was David that first suggested a face to face confrontation. You also used a couple of swear words (no worse than others regularly use I agree).

I assume Hobo was referring to you to cut the language which you literally did (removing it from your post and giving a more ordered summary of the background to this.)

This is all added to by the confusion that David has you on ignore so cannot see your post and even if he un-ignores you to see what you said — he no longer would see “bad” language. So now David has a go at Hobo (who it seems to me was supporting him).

Arghhhhhh this is all just too silly for words can’t we just stop.

This site is indeed getting very fractious and there is lots of rubbish being posted to which I am sure I have made more than a fair contribution. Lets all chill.

Right you can both have a go at me now, but just so you know I am a lover not a fighter

I know

I seriously can't see what Belfast has written, I certainly won't have a go at you, and hobo if you're reading this I profusely apologise, I have the troll on ignore, I'm not lifting it to simply see what the tool has retorted with life's to short.
It is spratty very childish and extremely immature, and is probably running the board and other folks enjoyment of it.
I would ask the moderators myself if they are reading this to delete the thread please, I have looked but can't do it my end?
I've always got on with you spratty, I've no beef with you.
However there are far far far to many that are here that literally come on and instead of disagreeing with a point just rip into it, and instead of turning the other cheek I've retaliated, its not just Belfast, I find jackfath very confrontational and stirs up a lot of controversy, drizzy I think his name is also, the stoned roller aka Monty is it? Also some guy called apeshit.
I tend to just answer jackfaths comments with tongue and cheek answers to avoid getting in a slanging match, I've looked back at my own comments and thought what a prat but left them for posterity, but I also can't see a delete button?
I'm getting to the point where if I'm honest like I stated I can't be bothered to come on as its all angst among folk who are all supporting the same cause, I'm not saying let's drink lemonade and skip but try and turn the other cheek. So hobo I'm sorry to you for any offense caused as I'm guessing Belfast was as I stated "arguing in an empty room" this proves my theory really and shows up he's here to antagonise and stir up trouble, spratty you're dead on and think I am ashamed when I read your post, jackfath if you're reading this I apologise for mentioning you but its how I feel I'm being honest and I'm not going to get in to an argument with you I'm just having my say.
As for Belfast I do not apologise as life is to short to try and befriend someone like him I'm not going to name call just carry on ignoring,
Finally sorry to the decent posters of this site for contributing on my part to all this childish nonsense

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 14:21 - Aug 27 with 3003 viewsDarran

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 14:19 - Aug 27 by davidaeaton

I seriously can't see what Belfast has written, I certainly won't have a go at you, and hobo if you're reading this I profusely apologise, I have the troll on ignore, I'm not lifting it to simply see what the tool has retorted with life's to short.
It is spratty very childish and extremely immature, and is probably running the board and other folks enjoyment of it.
I would ask the moderators myself if they are reading this to delete the thread please, I have looked but can't do it my end?
I've always got on with you spratty, I've no beef with you.
However there are far far far to many that are here that literally come on and instead of disagreeing with a point just rip into it, and instead of turning the other cheek I've retaliated, its not just Belfast, I find jackfath very confrontational and stirs up a lot of controversy, drizzy I think his name is also, the stoned roller aka Monty is it? Also some guy called apeshit.
I tend to just answer jackfaths comments with tongue and cheek answers to avoid getting in a slanging match, I've looked back at my own comments and thought what a prat but left them for posterity, but I also can't see a delete button?
I'm getting to the point where if I'm honest like I stated I can't be bothered to come on as its all angst among folk who are all supporting the same cause, I'm not saying let's drink lemonade and skip but try and turn the other cheek. So hobo I'm sorry to you for any offense caused as I'm guessing Belfast was as I stated "arguing in an empty room" this proves my theory really and shows up he's here to antagonise and stir up trouble, spratty you're dead on and think I am ashamed when I read your post, jackfath if you're reading this I apologise for mentioning you but its how I feel I'm being honest and I'm not going to get in to an argument with you I'm just having my say.
As for Belfast I do not apologise as life is to short to try and befriend someone like him I'm not going to name call just carry on ignoring,
Finally sorry to the decent posters of this site for contributing on my part to all this childish nonsense

Well said Dai.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 14:36 - Aug 27 with 2986 viewsdavidaeaton

what the f#&£ do some people want? on 14:21 - Aug 27 by Darran

Well said Dai.

Its all silly Darren mate, when I read people have made fun of your family on another thread I feel sick! What's up with um mun? And texting you to say you're involved in it, its a website about the swans ffs!
I know you ruffle feathers but you're not offensive (in my opinion) probably like me you're defensive and then people pounce on that, I think I've taken on a vigilante role on here and bully the bullies but its come at the detriment whereby people think I'm a cock probably, and I can I'll admit be a cock I'm human, but I do contribute sensibly to the site also, some people just don't at all only here for a cyber fight, sad but true

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024