Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Relegation creeping up 16:49 - Apr 14 with 28123 viewscoolranger

Carry on like this and we might just get sucked down.

Now seven points clear with five games left. Stranger things have happened.

Could come down to the last day now. Norwich away.

CR/
Relegation creeping up on 19:53 - Apr 14 with 2737 viewsdigswellhoop

no wonder we lost never a settled side DONT TINKER till we safe we need 2 more years building a squad to STAY UP not be a yo yo team and hollawy is not the man
Relegation creeping up on 20:57 - Apr 14 with 2647 viewsqprphil

Maths don't come into it, points make prizes, as of yet, we have got none of them. I don't want another unwanted record at Rangers, I won't sleep easy until facts tell me otherwise.
Relegation creeping up on 20:58 - Apr 14 with 2645 viewsSimonJames

Relegation creeping up on 18:20 - Apr 14 by AgedR

I think our form could be partly due to Ollie searching for options and formations to help assess his post season transfer targets. I know it's rotten getting beat, but, if this indeed the case, then we should benefit from it next season.

While it's tough on the hard core away following (although I suspect they are likely to be more tolerant) I think Ollie will concentrate more on getting us up in front of our home fans; as evidenced by much of the Brighton game.

In fact, I think we'll do Wednesday on Monday, or possibly Monday on Wednesday, and then this thread will be irrelevant.

Hmmm... he's had more games (and presumably more influence in the purchase of new players) to test options and find better formations, yet we're still in 17th place.
I hope you're right, but I really don't see how what's happening now is going to manifest itself into significant benefits next season.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Relegation creeping up on 21:23 - Apr 14 with 2591 viewsJamesB1979

If we lose Monday and Blackburn win then we are definitely back in the relegation dog fight. I think 3 points will be enough but won't get until forest
Relegation creeping up on 21:31 - Apr 14 with 2581 viewsdaveB

We won't go down, we'll get 4 points from the last 2 home games, lose both away games and finish where we are now
Relegation creeping up on 21:33 - Apr 14 with 2573 viewsJamesB1979

I wish I was as calm as you Dave. Both Wednesday and Forest are fighting so both home games will be tough.
Relegation creeping up on 21:34 - Apr 14 with 2570 viewsFDC

Relegation creeping up on 20:57 - Apr 14 by qprphil

Maths don't come into it, points make prizes, as of yet, we have got none of them. I don't want another unwanted record at Rangers, I won't sleep easy until facts tell me otherwise.

points make prizes

Sounds quite maths-y
Relegation creeping up on 21:38 - Apr 14 with 2563 viewsdaveB

Relegation creeping up on 21:33 - Apr 14 by JamesB1979

I wish I was as calm as you Dave. Both Wednesday and Forest are fighting so both home games will be tough.

of course they will be tough but just can't buy into the panic about going down, today sounded a worrying performance but i'd personally rather have these kind of performances in dead rubbers so Holloway can learn about the players and what is needed for next season
Login to get fewer ads

Relegation creeping up on 21:44 - Apr 14 with 2549 viewsDannytheR

Agree one of Blackburn or Wigan might well escape, but I can't see it being both, and in any case I'd be more worried if I was a fan of Forest or Birmingham.

Could do with at least a point against Wednesday to ease the jangle of nerves a bit, but realistically we could lose every game we've got left and probably still stay up. And I don't think we will lose every game we've got left.
Relegation creeping up on 21:46 - Apr 14 with 2544 viewsJamesB1979

We only need 1 to escape though!? Can't see Wigan staying up with Brighton away next
Relegation creeping up on 21:53 - Apr 14 with 2513 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Bookies are offering 200-1.

I'm offering 500-1 if anyone fancies it.
Relegation creeping up on 22:08 - Apr 14 with 2458 viewsLongsufferingR

Much rather be in our position than Birmingham or Forest. Whether Blackburn win their games or not, both those sides are looking completely rudderless. Birmingham (1 win in 12) have to play Burton, Villa, Hudds and Bristol C while Forest (2 wins in 12) still have to play Reading and come to ours.
Relegation creeping up on 22:08 - Apr 14 with 2458 viewsMatch82

Relegation creeping up on 18:14 - Apr 14 by Lblock

Yes

Little word that counts for a lot..... momentum

The word "ability" is being somewhat underrated in this context.

I get the need to panic, it's been honed to an art form for qpr fans through the decades, but we're safe.
Relegation creeping up on 22:09 - Apr 14 with 2455 viewsLblock

Relegation creeping up on 21:53 - Apr 14 by BazzaInTheLoft

Not even for charity could I take that gamble

Admire your confidence

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Relegation creeping up on 22:11 - Apr 14 with 2441 viewsLblock

Relegation creeping up on 18:26 - Apr 14 by Antti_Heinola

Here he comes. It begins again. Can't be long til the hilarious nicknames start.

Sorry. I forgot. As I dont write beautiful six knee jerks I'm not allowed to express an opinion.
Pull my chain when i'm allowed to say something why dont you?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Relegation creeping up on 22:19 - Apr 14 with 2425 viewsDannyPaddox

Relegation creeping up on 19:24 - Apr 14 by Dorse

Perusing the thread while listening to Riko Dan. Beaker gif moving in perfect synchronicity.

Whats perturbing me is when we play Norwich away last game, Blackburn go to midtable-safe Rs-hating Griffin Park. "Zzub zzub zzub" The noise bees make when they roll over.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2017 22:36]
Relegation creeping up on 22:41 - Apr 14 with 2377 viewscoolranger

Well if Rangers manage to lose eight straight games to finish off the season, then I think we probably deserve whatever comes our way.

Personally I think 50 points may well not be enough.
Relegation creeping up on 23:07 - Apr 14 with 2339 viewsBostonR

Relegation creeping up on 17:18 - Apr 14 by essextaxiboy

A fan who had never been still trumps one who wants their team to lose .

A paid up member of the Holloway club. Reap what you sow my friend.
Relegation creeping up on 23:11 - Apr 14 with 2337 viewsBostonR

Relegation creeping up on 17:37 - Apr 14 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Not never been , been going since 1972 but I don't have to justify going or not to that utter kunt
Maybe he should stop going, would be a happier place.

Rangers are clearly not a club that has or will ever live up to his standards.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2017 17:41]

Just trumped you. When you next go to an Rs game let me know and I might afford you a bit of respect - Kunt.
Relegation creeping up on 23:16 - Apr 14 with 2319 viewsBostonR

Relegation creeping up on 18:43 - Apr 14 by 2Thomas2Bowles

I know mate

He is just a nob trying to score brownie points, that you don't have any right to an opinion if you don't go or can't go to games. while he is the only "fan" I've even heard from any club wishing his team lost EVER!
[Post edited 14 Apr 2017 18:51]

You obviously don't go to games yet have a fat opinion so no surprise I come back on you. Holloway is a one trick pony - hoof ball but you don't see that because you are not there so feck- off.
Relegation creeping up on 23:43 - Apr 14 with 2267 viewsMyke

This is hilarious - fans allegedly supporting the same club fighting and insulting each other. I don't get to many games - Liverpool away was the last - but while I recognise there would be no club without supporters actually being present at Loftus Road , I feel I am just as genuine a fan as any other (without having to play the 'following them for 40 years' card). As for relegation - no team has ever been relegated with 50 points, so chill.
Relegation creeping up on 00:06 - Apr 15 with 2234 viewsBoston

Relegation creeping up on 21:53 - Apr 14 by BazzaInTheLoft

I took that for Donald Trump.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Relegation creeping up on 00:07 - Apr 15 with 2232 viewsLythamR

Relax dont do it
Relegation creeping up on 01:24 - Apr 15 with 2192 viewsessextaxiboy

Relegation creeping up on 00:06 - Apr 15 by Boston

I took that for Donald Trump.

I am with you on the probability but you only need 20 people to risk a pound each and you are exposed to a fair chunk of cash . Sorry ..I was replying to Baz
[Post edited 15 Apr 2017 1:34]
Relegation creeping up on 01:39 - Apr 15 with 2177 viewskensalriser

Relegation creeping up on 23:43 - Apr 14 by Myke

This is hilarious - fans allegedly supporting the same club fighting and insulting each other. I don't get to many games - Liverpool away was the last - but while I recognise there would be no club without supporters actually being present at Loftus Road , I feel I am just as genuine a fan as any other (without having to play the 'following them for 40 years' card). As for relegation - no team has ever been relegated with 50 points, so chill.

12/13 Peterborough relegated with 54 and Wolves with 51.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024