Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Relegation creeping up 16:49 - Apr 14 with 28083 viewscoolranger

Carry on like this and we might just get sucked down.

Now seven points clear with five games left. Stranger things have happened.

Could come down to the last day now. Norwich away.

CR/
Relegation creeping up on 19:35 - Apr 17 with 2286 views2Thomas2Bowles

dp
[Post edited 17 Apr 2017 19:36]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Relegation creeping up on 19:36 - Apr 17 with 2277 viewsRangersDave

Well rather than chop and change every few months, I'd rather give him at least another 12 months to actually see if he can do anything with this team.

Although things don't look good, I think for once we should bite our lips and wait and see.
He could turn out to be the massia, but we won't know if we consider him a very naughty boy right now, irrespective of staying up or going down.

Ergo, I'm in!
[Post edited 17 Apr 2017 19:37]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Relegation creeping up on 19:37 - Apr 17 with 2269 views2Thomas2Bowles

Relegation creeping up on 19:03 - Apr 17 by QPR_John

"Much as I really don't want us to go down, whatever happens I'll be supporting Ollie"

Really wish I could understand that. It seems you are saying he is the best manager we are able to employ, that he is untouchable and above the usual criteria in judging a manager
[Post edited 17 Apr 2017 19:03]

Who would you have then

Clement looks to be failing at Swansea and how is Sherwood doing at Swindon as DoF

2 That some wanted

Relegation creeping up on 19:48 - Apr 17 with 2237 viewsQPR_John

Relegation creeping up on 19:37 - Apr 17 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Who would you have then

Clement looks to be failing at Swansea and how is Sherwood doing at Swindon as DoF

2 That some wanted

I don't know it is always a gamble and one I am not qualified to make and I will leave it to others who by the way have not had many successes over the last few year. But if it is required to name a replacement when being critical of the current manager then clearly I am not qulified to have an opinion. Being unsuccessful at one club does not necessarily mean being so at another. My honest opinion is that we will get nowhere with Holloway and I said that when he was appointed. I have always hoped to be proved wrong and still do. You think Holloway can do no wrong my view is slightly different so best we leave it at that
Relegation creeping up on 20:08 - Apr 17 with 2180 viewsCamberleyR

Relegation creeping up on 19:48 - Apr 17 by QPR_John

I don't know it is always a gamble and one I am not qualified to make and I will leave it to others who by the way have not had many successes over the last few year. But if it is required to name a replacement when being critical of the current manager then clearly I am not qulified to have an opinion. Being unsuccessful at one club does not necessarily mean being so at another. My honest opinion is that we will get nowhere with Holloway and I said that when he was appointed. I have always hoped to be proved wrong and still do. You think Holloway can do no wrong my view is slightly different so best we leave it at that

Funny how you were nowhere to be seen when we were winning five and drawing one of seven games prior to the international break....

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Relegation creeping up on 20:09 - Apr 17 with 2170 viewsqprphil

I think in the unlikely event we get relegated, it will be years before we get back to where we are now. I cant see the current board sticking around for starters. We shouldn't go down, but a few freak results and it may happen.
Relegation creeping up on 20:10 - Apr 17 with 2167 views2Thomas2Bowles

Relegation creeping up on 20:08 - Apr 17 by CamberleyR

Funny how you were nowhere to be seen when we were winning five and drawing one of seven games prior to the international break....

Same for BostonR

Relegation creeping up on 20:18 - Apr 17 with 2129 viewsQPR_John

Relegation creeping up on 20:08 - Apr 17 by CamberleyR

I was around supporting the club as I have been for many years. Why should I be critical when the teams is winning, I made my views known when Holloway was appointed so they are not new. it's not the case I started to criticise him as soon as we lost one game it has been five now. Still if you feel you can only be critical of the team losing if also being critical when they win then who am I to argue.
Login to get fewer ads

Relegation creeping up on 20:21 - Apr 17 with 2111 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Relegation creeping up on 20:18 - Apr 17 by QPR_John

I was around supporting the club as I have been for many years. Why should I be critical when the teams is winning, I made my views known when Holloway was appointed so they are not new. it's not the case I started to criticise him as soon as we lost one game it has been five now. Still if you feel you can only be critical of the team losing if also being critical when they win then who am I to argue.

Well just a heads up, you're making a shitty run feel shittier.
Relegation creeping up on 20:36 - Apr 17 with 2077 viewsQPR_John

Relegation creeping up on 20:21 - Apr 17 by BazzaInTheLoft

Well just a heads up, you're making a shitty run feel shittier.

Why do you not think there should be some criticism of the manager after 5 consecutive defeats. There are some who seem to take any criticism of Holloway personally, why is it he can do no wrong. In the pass he has done wonders for this club and I would be the first to eat humble pie if he does it again but I cannot see it. It does not make me any more or less a supporter than those that think he walks on water. Can you see any situation where you might bring yourself to be critical of Holloway
Relegation creeping up on 20:42 - Apr 17 with 2063 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Relegation creeping up on 20:36 - Apr 17 by QPR_John

Why do you not think there should be some criticism of the manager after 5 consecutive defeats. There are some who seem to take any criticism of Holloway personally, why is it he can do no wrong. In the pass he has done wonders for this club and I would be the first to eat humble pie if he does it again but I cannot see it. It does not make me any more or less a supporter than those that think he walks on water. Can you see any situation where you might bring yourself to be critical of Holloway

Mate, I along with everyone else can find fault with Holloway. Think he turned the holiday selections on too early in my opinion, and think that free kick we conceded today was abominable which in my amateur eyes lays in training.

Difference is we do it all year round , and we cheer the up as well as lament the downs.

You've just appeared out of nowhere to give Olly and the side a kicking while he's down for a reason known only to you.
Relegation creeping up on 20:48 - Apr 17 with 2023 views2Thomas2Bowles

Relegation creeping up on 20:42 - Apr 17 by BazzaInTheLoft

Mate, I along with everyone else can find fault with Holloway. Think he turned the holiday selections on too early in my opinion, and think that free kick we conceded today was abominable which in my amateur eyes lays in training.

Difference is we do it all year round , and we cheer the up as well as lament the downs.

You've just appeared out of nowhere to give Olly and the side a kicking while he's down for a reason known only to you.

Same with BostonR

Relegation creeping up on 20:48 - Apr 17 with 2013 viewsQPR_John

Relegation creeping up on 20:42 - Apr 17 by BazzaInTheLoft

What are you on I've been posting on this board for years. Still if that is an example of your grasp of the facts it's best I ignore you

Just one other point I have never given the team a hiding in fact I believe there is a decent set of players there
[Post edited 17 Apr 2017 20:52]
Relegation creeping up (n/t) on 20:50 - Apr 17 with 1995 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Relegation creeping up on 20:48 - Apr 17 by QPR_John

What are you on I've been posting on this board for years. Still if that is an example of your grasp of the facts it's best I ignore you

Just one other point I have never given the team a hiding in fact I believe there is a decent set of players there

[Post edited 17 Apr 2017 20:54]
Relegation creeping up on 20:53 - Apr 17 with 1985 views2Thomas2Bowles

Relegation creeping up on 20:48 - Apr 17 by QPR_John

Can you point to any post you have done after we have won when you have said anything positive this year, just can't find them.

Relegation creeping up on 20:56 - Apr 17 with 1973 viewsQPR_John

Relegation creeping up (n/t) on 20:50 - Apr 17 by BazzaInTheLoft

[Post edited 17 Apr 2017 20:54]

As you have seen it necessary to reply but not answer my question so just to immediately go back on what I said I had to ask you this. Explain your point about me just starting to post on this board
Relegation creeping up on 21:00 - Apr 17 with 1951 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Relegation creeping up on 20:56 - Apr 17 by QPR_John

As you have seen it necessary to reply but not answer my question so just to immediately go back on what I said I had to ask you this. Explain your point about me just starting to post on this board

Ok I apologise, you have been peddling your depressing shit for a long time.
Relegation creeping up on 21:01 - Apr 17 with 1946 viewsQPR_John

Relegation creeping up on 20:53 - Apr 17 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Can you point to any post you have done after we have won when you have said anything positive this year, just can't find them.

Really why should I advertise my support for this great club. I post on here and have done for many years hence i assume it I should obvious I am a supporter that should be enough. I criticise for that very reason I want the club to succeed it is not necessary for me to come on here to praise the club my praise goes without saying. If you cannot understand that then that is your problem.
Relegation creeping up on 21:16 - Apr 17 with 1904 views2Thomas2Bowles

Relegation creeping up on 21:01 - Apr 17 by QPR_John

Really why should I advertise my support for this great club. I post on here and have done for many years hence i assume it I should obvious I am a supporter that should be enough. I criticise for that very reason I want the club to succeed it is not necessary for me to come on here to praise the club my praise goes without saying. If you cannot understand that then that is your problem.

So you can't.......

Relegation creeping up on 21:22 - Apr 17 with 1879 viewsQPR_John

Relegation creeping up on 21:16 - Apr 17 by 2Thomas2Bowles

So you can't.......

I doubt there are many if at all as I explained. I could check but unlike you checking numerous post even my own does not really do it for me.

One other point there are a myriad of posts on here and other sites critical of Holloway this evening and while not a scientific study I would suggest your devotion to the man is in the minority so why are you so interested in my views and not others
[Post edited 17 Apr 2017 21:30]
Relegation creeping up on 21:35 - Apr 17 with 1829 views2Thomas2Bowles

Relegation creeping up on 21:22 - Apr 17 by QPR_John

I doubt there are many if at all as I explained. I could check but unlike you checking numerous post even my own does not really do it for me.

One other point there are a myriad of posts on here and other sites critical of Holloway this evening and while not a scientific study I would suggest your devotion to the man is in the minority so why are you so interested in my views and not others
[Post edited 17 Apr 2017 21:30]

Well I guess every club has its naysayers that find fault no matter how to get their rocks off. only ever posting negative thoughts

I'm sure I've asked you before and you did not answer but what good does being negative do, how does it help, what positivity comes from it ?

Relegation creeping up on 21:51 - Apr 17 with 1772 viewsQPR_John

Relegation creeping up on 21:35 - Apr 17 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Well I guess every club has its naysayers that find fault no matter how to get their rocks off. only ever posting negative thoughts

I'm sure I've asked you before and you did not answer but what good does being negative do, how does it help, what positivity comes from it ?

I really do envy you if you have and still go through life without a single negative thought. However I take exception to the idea that being critical is at one and the same time negative. Surely you can see that always being positive when you believe there is a problem does not help anybody. There is a problem at this club at the moment I believe in some part it comes from the manager you clearly do not but you must have an opinion of what is wrong because clearly there is something. You can disagree with me as much as you want I have no problem with that after all you may be right in that Holloway is the best man for the job but to criticise me for being critical simply because I take it as read I am full of praise for the club and do not see the need to advertise the fact when the team is successful comes over to me as a little patronising
Relegation creeping up on 22:01 - Apr 17 with 1736 viewsPunteR

Relegation creeping up on 21:51 - Apr 17 by QPR_John

I really do envy you if you have and still go through life without a single negative thought. However I take exception to the idea that being critical is at one and the same time negative. Surely you can see that always being positive when you believe there is a problem does not help anybody. There is a problem at this club at the moment I believe in some part it comes from the manager you clearly do not but you must have an opinion of what is wrong because clearly there is something. You can disagree with me as much as you want I have no problem with that after all you may be right in that Holloway is the best man for the job but to criticise me for being critical simply because I take it as read I am full of praise for the club and do not see the need to advertise the fact when the team is successful comes over to me as a little patronising

We keep changing the manager though john. It doesnt work changing the manager. Its absolutely pointless criticising Holloway now. Lets see where we are next season...

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Relegation creeping up on 22:05 - Apr 17 with 1722 views2Thomas2Bowles

Relegation creeping up on 21:51 - Apr 17 by QPR_John

Where have you praised the club and what for ?

Supporter. a person who is actively interested in and wishes success, where's you only want rid of the manager but admit you have no idea who would do any better, just get rid.

Are you praising the club or criticizing the club or just the manager, what about the players have you any opinion other than your dislike for IH . thats the only place/person I see you aiming your "criticism" at.

When was the last time you said anything good about him, after what game ?

Show me one post where you have been positive about him or one sentence you have written.

Do you have kids, did you only ever criticise them.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2017 22:15]

Relegation creeping up on 22:37 - Apr 17 with 1619 viewsQPR_John

Relegation creeping up on 22:01 - Apr 17 by PunteR

We keep changing the manager though john. It doesnt work changing the manager. Its absolutely pointless criticising Holloway now. Lets see where we are next season...

Well clearly Holloway will be here next season does not mean he cannot be criticised now if for nothing else it was a monumental mistake to assume we were safe at 50 points with 8 games to go. We could have got another win with the momentum we had then and experiment all you like then.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024