Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you take Brendan back next season 09:53 - Mar 20 with 10512 viewsmarchamjack

Big yes from me if a possibility.

Thanks to Guidolin for playing his part in keeping us up, but that Barrow Naughton subbing finished me with him. Collective groan around me too.

Bring back Brendan.

Or even Benitez if Newcastle go down would be great if he'd come to us.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Would you take Brendan back next season on 09:55 - Mar 20 with 4767 viewsJackanapes

Heard it.
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/168184/whats-the-go-next
[Post edited 20 Mar 2016 9:57]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Would you take Brendan back next season on 09:59 - Mar 20 with 4736 viewsjackal

Most definitely.

We need a big shake up. 3 points yesterday was massive of course but if we keep playing like that with that system we will struggle badly next season.

We played some lovely football under Brendan. Let's get back to the old ways.
Would you take Brendan back next season on 10:00 - Mar 20 with 4730 viewsDr_Winston

The big concern is that again it would be us as a club retreating into our shell dreaming of "The Swansea Way" and going for a manager that would be expected to fit nicely into the board's comfort zone.

We could do a lot worse than BR, but evolution was what got us here in the first place and moving away from that approach was probably the board's biggest mistake.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Would you take Brendan back next season on 10:10 - Mar 20 with 4695 viewsdobjack2

Would you take Brendan back next season on 09:59 - Mar 20 by jackal

Most definitely.

We need a big shake up. 3 points yesterday was massive of course but if we keep playing like that with that system we will struggle badly next season.

We played some lovely football under Brendan. Let's get back to the old ways.

We played some lovely football under Brendan but we also played slow build up stuff allowing the opposition to reset continually and then cream us on the break.

If we stay in this division we need someone who can develop the players we have. I can only see Ayew transferring for money out of last years transfer dealings. There is a lot of upgrading of the squad required without a huge budget to do it with.
Would you take Brendan back next season on 10:13 - Mar 20 with 4676 viewsjackjackjackjack

When Brendan left half the people on here were glad to get rid of him and his "no plan b" philosophy.

Laudrup arrived, and bought better players, played better football, and got better results.

There are managers out there who can improve our team more than Rodgers. Let Huw get on with finding that man/woman.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Would you take Brendan back next season on 10:22 - Mar 20 with 4629 viewssomersetsimon

Would you take Brendan back next season on 10:13 - Mar 20 by jackjackjackjack

When Brendan left half the people on here were glad to get rid of him and his "no plan b" philosophy.

Laudrup arrived, and bought better players, played better football, and got better results.

There are managers out there who can improve our team more than Rodgers. Let Huw get on with finding that man/woman.

Did Brendan improve as a manager in his time at Liverpool?
Would you take Brendan back next season on 10:29 - Mar 20 with 4602 viewsjackjackjackjack

Would you take Brendan back next season on 10:22 - Mar 20 by somersetsimon

Did Brendan improve as a manager in his time at Liverpool?

The players he bought in weren't good enough (Joe Allen), and I believe the Liverpool fans were disappointed with his tactical acumen. So no, I don't think he's turned into an "outstanding" manager.

His teeth, his bank account, and his wife did improve though.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Would you take Brendan back next season on 10:54 - Mar 20 with 4532 viewsepaul

Simple one this

F*CK OFF BRENDA

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

Would you take Brendan back next season on 10:55 - Mar 20 with 4529 viewsjasper_T

Would you take Brendan back next season on 10:29 - Mar 20 by jackjackjackjack

The players he bought in weren't good enough (Joe Allen), and I believe the Liverpool fans were disappointed with his tactical acumen. So no, I don't think he's turned into an "outstanding" manager.

His teeth, his bank account, and his wife did improve though.

Didn't he lose half his properties in the divorce?
Would you take Brendan back next season on 10:58 - Mar 20 with 4511 viewsploppy

Could we have Brenda's plan A (great to watch), with Guidolin's plan A (tedious, grinding out results) as our plan B?
Would you take Brendan back next season on 10:59 - Mar 20 with 4498 viewsLoyal

Would you take Brendan back next season on 10:55 - Mar 20 by jasper_T

Didn't he lose half his properties in the divorce?

You can only have so much money.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Would you take Brendan back next season on 11:17 - Mar 20 with 4439 viewsymaohyd

Changed my mind about Brendan coming back. Originally no, as he wasn't willing to come to our help when Monk left.

Now though I think it will be fantastic. We will have a better manager in charge than he left.

Unless he intends to move abroad I think he will come back. No other options for him. He cant stay out of football for too long.

We need a man of his ability this summer as a root and branch overhaul is needed, if not we'll go down next season.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Would you take Brendan back next season on 11:45 - Mar 20 with 4389 viewsjackal

Would you take Brendan back next season on 10:54 - Mar 20 by epaul

Simple one this

F*CK OFF BRENDA

That's a no then?
Would you take Brendan back next season on 11:48 - Mar 20 with 4377 viewsMrSwerve

Well the second coming Jurgen Klopp isn't doing massively better than Brendan, if at all.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Would you take Brendan back next season on 12:24 - Mar 20 with 4321 views3swan

When he left I thought we had gone a bit stale and he had taken us as far as he could.
Had a good time with us but he built on what was already there, is he the manager to give the overhaul that's needed now?
I do hope that this end of season has the club being honest in their views on the season, and be as bold as they can in preparation for next season
Would you take Brendan back next season on 12:29 - Mar 20 with 4296 viewsmarchamjack

Maybe I should have said - would you feel confident of staying in the PL next season if Brendan cam back?

Nothing's 100%, but I'd think it very very unlikely we went down with him in charge, and after a season like this one, we need some stability next season and to build from there. He'd give us that I'm certain.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Would you take Brendan back next season on 13:40 - Mar 20 with 4191 viewsA_Fans_Dad

"Laudrup arrived, and bought better players, played better football, and got better results. " Should have said
Laudrup arrived, and bought better players, played better football, and got better results for a while.

Brendan inherited a good side at Swansea and it went stale, he inherited a good side at Liverpool and almost took it to glory.
He then spent a lot of money for absolutley NO improvement whatsoever, so why people think he can do it for Swansea I don't know.

So no from me.
Would you take Brendan back next season on 14:05 - Mar 20 with 4155 viewsKrisP

Would you take Brendan back next season on 13:40 - Mar 20 by A_Fans_Dad

"Laudrup arrived, and bought better players, played better football, and got better results. " Should have said
Laudrup arrived, and bought better players, played better football, and got better results for a while.

Brendan inherited a good side at Swansea and it went stale, he inherited a good side at Liverpool and almost took it to glory.
He then spent a lot of money for absolutley NO improvement whatsoever, so why people think he can do it for Swansea I don't know.

So no from me.

"Brendan inherited a good side at Swansea and it went stale"

Are you serious? In his two seasons, he took got us promoted and then 11th in the Premier League. Even his last game was a win against Liverpool.
Would you take Brendan back next season on 20:55 - Mar 20 with 3947 viewsbuilthjack

Would Brendan want to come back to the area considering his personal circumstances? He was supposedly happily married when he was in Swansea, so maybe wouldn't want to move back with his new woman as it would stir up memories, which he, or his new woman, may not want to do. It's not all about football perhaps.
Only saying.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Would you take Brendan back next season on 21:04 - Mar 20 with 3922 viewswaynekerr55

Would you take Brendan back next season on 14:05 - Mar 20 by KrisP

"Brendan inherited a good side at Swansea and it went stale"

Are you serious? In his two seasons, he took got us promoted and then 11th in the Premier League. Even his last game was a win against Liverpool.

Brendan was the fall guy for FSGs failed money ball project... Discuss

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Would you take Brendan back next season on 21:08 - Mar 20 with 3887 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Id have Laudrup back

But apparently he was Sh!te

Incredible
[Post edited 20 Mar 2016 21:28]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Would you take Brendan back next season on 21:13 - Mar 20 with 3868 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Would you take Brendan back next season on 21:04 - Mar 20 by waynekerr55

Brendan was the fall guy for FSGs failed money ball project... Discuss

He was perfect "Moneybqll" team, it's jus that 'poo fans won't accept being the PL version of the Oakland As

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Would you take Brendan back next season on 21:15 - Mar 20 with 3852 viewsoldcob

I'd take anyone who would make us better, personalities shouldn't come in to it. No matter who we appoint wouldn't be good enough for some on here, just as our three points Saturday wasn't good enough because we didn't do it in style. Wake up is it? We are not Real Madrid or Barcelona, we are Swansea City.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2016 21:36]
Would you take Brendan back next season on 21:15 - Mar 20 with 3854 viewsexiledclaseboy

Would you take Brendan back next season on 21:08 - Mar 20 by oh_tommy_tommy

Id have Laudrup back

Incredible

I'd have first season Laudrup back like a shot. Second season Laudrup can go piddle up his kilt though.

Poll: Tory leader

Would you take Brendan back next season on 21:15 - Mar 20 with 3852 viewswaynekerr55

Would you take Brendan back next season on 21:08 - Mar 20 by oh_tommy_tommy

Id have Laudrup back

Incredible

Laudrup is brilliant when he's arsed.

Shame as he's different gravy

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024