Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturday 19:42 - Nov 18 with 2378 viewsReedy

On Saturday I shall be (again) on my trail of selling tickets! After FC United and Sheffield Wednesday, I'm well on my way to 1,114. My figure as it stands is 816. If your decent at maths you will work out that I'm 298 off my target.

Sales at the games so far have been slow, but with starting so early, I excepted this, now I want/need sales to get better if I'm to pass my target.

On Saturday I shall be on the turnstile in the Main Stand by Sandy Lane, and circulating round at half time. Every week I'm getting closer, but now I need your help, again!

As it stands I've got 4 home games left (I won't be able to make Carlisle or Peterborough) that sounds like plenty of time, but I've still got to average about 75 a week, which is a tall order!

You won't miss me in my rather unique "Going for 1114" shirt, and if your still wondering if it's me, it has "Reedy" at the bottom!

If you have a spare couple of quid on Saturday, and you can see me, give us a shout, and I will happily sell you some tickets!

Blog: The FA Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024