Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry's tombola prediction vs what you would play 10:05 - Oct 5 with 1124 viewsfournil

Anybodies guess really.
Am gonna say Harry will go with:

Green
Onouha Caulker Ferdinand Traore
Sandro
Hoillet Krancjar
Fer
Austin Vargas

Personally I would go with:

Green
Onouha Caulker Ferdinand Traore
Henry Sandro
Krancjar Fer Hoillet
Zamora

Reckon Ned will play right back whuch shows how wrong everything is already. I'd play 2 holding midfielders as we keep getting destroyed in the middle and only Bobby has shown any real capability to hold onto the ball (nit that he can last the game).

Anybody else any ideas?
Harry's tombola prediction vs what you would play on 10:21 - Oct 5 with 1098 viewsDiscodroids

If ned does'nt return to the side today..something is very, very wrong down at w12, where people are being picked on reputations rather than form.

i may be insane but i wouldnt be adverse to seeing even dunne back instead of peckhams dennis potter.

im hoping for at least one of mutch, barton and yun to be fit enough to return to the first team.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Harry's tombola prediction vs what you would play on 10:56 - Oct 5 with 1040 views08olesen

I would go with

................Green
Isla Caulker Ferdinand Traore
...... Barton Fer Sandro
..Vargas... Austin.... Hoilet

Poll: Who will the other play off

Harry's tombola prediction vs what you would play on 11:03 - Oct 5 with 1028 viewsDWQPR

Assuming that Barton is still injured I would go for

Green
Isla Caulker Onouha Traore
Krankjar Sandro Fer Hoilett
Vargas Austin

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Harry's tombola prediction vs what you would play on 12:13 - Oct 5 with 977 viewsClive_Anderson

Tarbs and Ned please.
Harry's tombola prediction vs what you would play on 12:28 - Oct 5 with 944 viewsWadR

I'd go for:
Green
Isla Onuoha Caulker Traore
Henry Fer
Vargas Kranjcar Hoilett
Austin

Subs: McCarthy, Ferdinand, Yun, Sandro, Phillips, Barton, Zamora

Also wouldn't be averse to a return to wingbacks, in which case take Hoilett out for Ferdinand.

Expect Ferdinand, Sandro, and possibly Barton to start.
Harry's tombola prediction vs what you would play on 16:09 - Oct 5 with 800 viewsfournil

Well my guess was only 1 player wrong. Let's see if they can actually play now. U RRrrs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024