Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lanzarote (Non Football) 11:11 - Mar 22 with 2599 viewsSW17_RRR

Has anyone been to Lanzarote and got any do's / don'ts, going with the family over Easter?
Lanzarote (Non Football) on 11:26 - Mar 22 with 2574 viewseghamranger

Speak to Queensparker... He is in linekers there watching it latet
Lanzarote (Non Football) on 11:30 - Mar 22 with 2565 viewsfreddieeddie

Do-s - Use suncream

Don'ts - Assault anyone

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Lanzarote (Non Football) on 11:40 - Mar 22 with 2546 viewsToast_R

Just enjoy yourself, drink bottled water and stay off the Dorada draft. Eye of a needle beer.

Wish I could go somewhere warm. Off to IOW on a £9.99 Sun newspaper Holiday (Actual cost was over £100 time you've negotiated a roof over your head) in May then Pontins in North Wales in June. Nipper will be 5 months by then so this type of family place is all I have balls to attempt with him thus far. Half dreading it.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2015 11:41]
Lanzarote (Non Football) on 11:58 - Mar 22 with 2503 viewsted_hendrix

Been 4 times always stayed at the Volcan Hotel which is about a mile from Playa Blanca and thankfully in a quite area.
Word of warning the airport when you fly back is disorganized chaos, you must keep you're eye on the gate numbers they change every five minutes and last time we were there there was nearly a bloody riot as hundreds of passengers were running back and forth as they kept changing the gate numbers, the bag drop off hall is manic.
Been in the Months of October (decent weather) November (so-so weather) February (crap weather) April (superb weather and probably the best time to go).
If you're prepared to take a hike there are some awesome beaches to be found, when the wind gets up though-look out.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Lanzarote (Non Football) on 12:39 - Mar 22 with 2448 viewsessextaxiboy

We used to have friends with a villa in Playa Blanca so went there loads of times when our boys were young .

The beach there is very sheltered and like a lagoon with rocks built out into the sea to almost enclose it , very safe for the kids , loads of little fish for the kids to try and catch . Lots of bars and restaurants in Playa with a new marina that has a market on Sats and Weds . Ferry to Fuerteventura goes from there , Its not as nice over there so I wouldnt bother . Bar next door to the Irish pub (The Harp ) is my favourite one for watching football

Been to Costa Teguise once and as they say it is a bit breezy . there is a big market there on Weds and there is a water park there which is a good day out but easy to get burnt . Its a nice seafront with a decent Tex Mex place .

Volcano trip is ok , but shop around as the tour operators are expensive. El Golfo is a green lake surrounded by volcano ash worth a look if you rent a car. There is a newish marina along the coast road from Arrecife lots of nice boats , some different restaurants and a yellow submarine type trip goes from there

As Ted says the airport can be chaotic at times , the weather is mostly great , the volcanic mountains sometimes pull the cloud in but it soon burns off .

You will have a great time .
Lanzarote (Non Football) on 12:39 - Mar 22 with 2447 viewsDaiHo0p

Lanzarote (Non Football) on 11:58 - Mar 22 by ted_hendrix

Been 4 times always stayed at the Volcan Hotel which is about a mile from Playa Blanca and thankfully in a quite area.
Word of warning the airport when you fly back is disorganized chaos, you must keep you're eye on the gate numbers they change every five minutes and last time we were there there was nearly a bloody riot as hundreds of passengers were running back and forth as they kept changing the gate numbers, the bag drop off hall is manic.
Been in the Months of October (decent weather) November (so-so weather) February (crap weather) April (superb weather and probably the best time to go).
If you're prepared to take a hike there are some awesome beaches to be found, when the wind gets up though-look out.

I am currently in gran canaria, maspolomas. Bring a fleece nd brella :) oh nd its my49th birthday today!
Lanzarote (Non Football) on 20:04 - Mar 22 with 2274 viewscyprusmel

Lanzarote (Non Football) on 12:39 - Mar 22 by DaiHo0p

I am currently in gran canaria, maspolomas. Bring a fleece nd brella :) oh nd its my49th birthday today!

Happy birthday Dai, sorry we couldn't get you a result.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024