Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chesterfield 1 year old and 2 year old £9 each 14:32 - Aug 22 with 4020 viewscon_dale

Just had pay child price for them, 1 year old not even using a seat!
Chesterfield 1 year old and 2 year old £9 each on 14:41 - Aug 22 with 3966 viewsSuddenLad

According to their website, children under 7 are £2 each but only if using the 'Family Section'. Juvenile price is £5 same as,

Otherwise, its £10 for kids in all other areas.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Chesterfield 1 year old and 2 year old £9 each on 15:07 - Aug 22 with 3832 viewsKenBoon

I thought there was a scheme where ALL Under-7s with an Adult are free?
Chesterfield 1 year old and 2 year old £9 each on 15:23 - Aug 22 with 3731 viewsSuddenLad

Chesterfield 1 year old and 2 year old £9 each on 15:07 - Aug 22 by KenBoon

I thought there was a scheme where ALL Under-7s with an Adult are free?

http://www.chesterfield-fc.co.uk/tickets/ticket-prices/

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Chesterfield 1 year old and 2 year old £9 each on 15:29 - Aug 22 with 3664 viewsNinco

I could understand that policy if the stadium was full, as they would be taking the seat of a paying customer, but if there are spare seats, the club need to use common sense. The kids are too young to watch and understand the game, and having such a policy in place is probably deterring families from going.
Chesterfield 1 year old and 2 year old £9 each on 15:56 - Aug 22 with 3585 viewscon_dale

Chesterfield 1 year old and 2 year old £9 each on 15:29 - Aug 22 by Ninco

I could understand that policy if the stadium was full, as they would be taking the seat of a paying customer, but if there are spare seats, the club need to use common sense. The kids are too young to watch and understand the game, and having such a policy in place is probably deterring families from going.

Your right there my 2 year old has watched peppa pig on my phone all the first half, and 1 year old has had a kip, shit and screemed most of first half lol
Chesterfield 1 year old and 2 year old £9 each on 10:28 - Aug 23 with 3077 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024