Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Diego Costa 22:54 - Sep 19 with 10685 viewsScoobyWho

Can't believe he gets away with it every week, horrible cnt.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Diego Costa on 23:23 - Sep 19 with 6597 viewsHidden_Hand

Gets away with what? Winding people up?
Diego Costa on 23:28 - Sep 19 with 6581 viewsDarran

Diego Costa on 23:23 - Sep 19 by Hidden_Hand

Putting your hands in opposition faces and pushing players to the ground is not winding people up mate.
He deserves a Luke Shaw he's an out and out c*nt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Diego Costa on 23:28 - Sep 19 with 6581 viewsScoobyWho

Diego Costa on 23:23 - Sep 19 by Hidden_Hand

Well tonight he scratched a player like a girl, and hit a player twice in the face then chested a player to the ground. Surely that isn't right ? As for winding people up, who ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Diego Costa on 04:49 - Sep 20 with 6475 viewsphact0rri

Diego Costa on 23:28 - Sep 19 by Darran

Putting your hands in opposition faces and pushing players to the ground is not winding people up mate.
He deserves a Luke Shaw he's an out and out c*nt.

Bloke at the grocer's is an Arsey and he was on about the red card. I haven't seen it yet but can imagine the jerk Costa winding up someone to bring about a card. He embarrasses the game.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Diego Costa on 06:02 - Sep 20 with 6460 viewstaylorsmade

Costa typifies all that is bad about the sport of football. There's winning at all costs then there's plain cheating and disregarding the sport you're playing.
Let's hope that he becomes the focus of attention for referees after this match and picks up plenty of cards from now on.
Diego Costa on 10:21 - Sep 20 with 6332 viewsDan_Swan

Costa can only be liked by the supporters of the team he plays for. He lacks professionalism and deserves some sort of word of warning/punishment from the FA because he cannot continue to play the way he does, how is continually fouling & winding players up deemed to be the actions of an alleged professional?

As for the first red card in the game yesterday it was poor officiating from Mike Dean in my opinion, the initial incident happened in the penalty area, yet even after booking the 2 players (not that I'm defending the actions of the Arsenal lad) but Costa continued to bait him all the way to the half way line. Dean had ample opportunity to speak to both players again before it boiled over but decided not to do anything about it.

Still following Dr's orders!

Diego Costa on 10:24 - Sep 20 with 6320 viewsoldcob

Diego Costa on 10:21 - Sep 20 by Dan_Swan

Costa can only be liked by the supporters of the team he plays for. He lacks professionalism and deserves some sort of word of warning/punishment from the FA because he cannot continue to play the way he does, how is continually fouling & winding players up deemed to be the actions of an alleged professional?

As for the first red card in the game yesterday it was poor officiating from Mike Dean in my opinion, the initial incident happened in the penalty area, yet even after booking the 2 players (not that I'm defending the actions of the Arsenal lad) but Costa continued to bait him all the way to the half way line. Dean had ample opportunity to speak to both players again before it boiled over but decided not to do anything about it.

I agree. Badly handled by Mike Dean.
Diego Costa on 10:32 - Sep 20 with 6304 viewsChrisSCFC

Diego Costa on 10:24 - Sep 20 by oldcob

I agree. Badly handled by Mike Dean.

The way he sent off the first Arsenal player was so f*cking dramatic, strutting over like Vince McMahon. "Look at me!" Tosser.

In theory Costa should be so easy to get sent off for opposition teams but in reality he seems immune from any punishment whatsoever...
Login to get fewer ads

Diego Costa on 10:45 - Sep 20 with 6272 viewsphact0rri

Diego Costa on 10:32 - Sep 20 by ChrisSCFC

The way he sent off the first Arsenal player was so f*cking dramatic, strutting over like Vince McMahon. "Look at me!" Tosser.

In theory Costa should be so easy to get sent off for opposition teams but in reality he seems immune from any punishment whatsoever...

Having seen it. any other player with antics like that even forgetting the push in the face and two slaps while on the ball, and the chest bump--- he would have been marched off.

Honestly I don't see why the officals put up with it. And that "he stepped on my toe". He didn't appear to be any pain at all after that. Clear him out of the league, we'd all be better off without him.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Diego Costa on 11:53 - Sep 20 with 6193 viewsperchrockjack

He represents the most sneering, disrespectful and arrogant manager the Prem has seen.
Utterly without shame.

He is Chelsea personified

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Diego Costa on 12:08 - Sep 20 with 6186 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Diego Costa on 10:21 - Sep 20 by Dan_Swan

Mike Dean is a very good ref but where he falls down is his love for a dramatic red card

He could see something was going to happen if he didn't do anything and saw the chance to be a talking point in a big game.

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Diego Costa on 12:12 - Sep 20 with 6183 viewsPrivate_Partz

Diego Costa on 12:08 - Sep 20 by PatchesOHoulihan

Mike Dean is a very good ref but where he falls down is his love for a dramatic red card

He could see something was going to happen if he didn't do anything and saw the chance to be a talking point in a big game.

Which makes him a bad ref in my book. Costa gets way with it because he is a Chelsea player. If he had played for us he would have been hung out to dry.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Diego Costa on 12:15 - Sep 20 with 6179 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Diego Costa on 12:12 - Sep 20 by Private_Partz

Which makes him a bad ref in my book. Costa gets way with it because he is a Chelsea player. If he had played for us he would have been hung out to dry.

True

I meant he makes the right calls 99% of the time and i'm happier with him reffing us over many others but the 1% are awful game changing decisions

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Diego Costa on 12:57 - Sep 20 with 6144 viewsA_Fans_Dad

What I find absolutely disgusting is the number of "pundits" condoning Costa's actions because he is "a good centre forward".
Any player, no matter how good they are should be condemned for that kind of behaviour.
They also say that they would want him in their team? Would that be in preference to as good a player that does not cheat?
Diego Costa on 17:39 - Sep 20 with 6034 viewsHidden_Hand

Apologies, I watched MOTD sober this morning and yes he should of been sent off about 4 times!
Diego Costa on 17:42 - Sep 20 with 6029 viewsNeath_Jack

Costa is akin to a message board troll. Either ignore them or humour them and watch them self combust. He is a dirty snidey c*nt of the highest order, perfectly matched to the club he plays for.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Diego Costa on 18:08 - Sep 20 with 6002 viewsDarran

This puts a little bit of a different angle on things mind.

Diego Costa on 18:10 - Sep 20 with 5997 viewsNeath_Jack

Diego Costa on 18:08 - Sep 20 by Darran

It doesn't.

He's still a massive c*nt who deserves to be booted out of the league.

That just shows that Gabriel is a bit of a w*nker as well.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Diego Costa on 18:14 - Sep 20 with 5995 viewsDarran

Diego Costa on 18:10 - Sep 20 by Neath_Jack

It doesn't.

He's still a massive c*nt who deserves to be booted out of the league.

That just shows that Gabriel is a bit of a w*nker as well.

I agree.

Diego Costa on 18:30 - Sep 20 with 5977 viewsperchrockjack

Me too it's posturing.

Jose watching the all blacks ..

He ll see hard men theclikescof which Costa could never be.

Costa would run a mile from any of these players out there, argue or all bleck

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Diego Costa on 18:50 - Sep 20 with 5954 viewsmonmouth

Diego Costa on 12:57 - Sep 20 by A_Fans_Dad

What I find absolutely disgusting is the number of "pundits" condoning Costa's actions because he is "a good centre forward".
Any player, no matter how good they are should be condemned for that kind of behaviour.
They also say that they would want him in their team? Would that be in preference to as good a player that does not cheat?

Was that Shearer? he was a dirty, vicious, sneaky, snidey, miserable, joyless, lump of sh1t too.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Diego Costa on 18:53 - Sep 20 with 5948 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Diego Costa on 18:08 - Sep 20 by Darran

No, that just goes to show there are too many dirty cheating c*nts in football, and absolutely nothing seems to be done to get rid of this rotten element!

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

Diego Costa on 18:54 - Sep 20 with 5945 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Diego Costa on 18:50 - Sep 20 by monmouth

Was that Shearer? he was a dirty, vicious, sneaky, snidey, miserable, joyless, lump of sh1t too.

No it was the one with Shearer last night on MOD and all of them on MOD2 lunch time today.
Diego Costa on 20:34 - Sep 20 with 5873 viewsjasper_T

Danny Murphy is the result of someone's bet that the BBC couldn't find a thicker, more miserable tw*t than Shearer and Lawrenson to put on tv.
Diego Costa on 21:14 - Sep 20 with 5830 viewsDewi1jack

Diego Costa on 12:15 - Sep 20 by PatchesOHoulihan

True

I meant he makes the right calls 99% of the time and i'm happier with him reffing us over many others but the 1% are awful game changing decisions

Is this the same Mike Dean you're happy with?

Sent Tayls off forest away (semi final play off.) Play acting diving winking cheating b'stard on their team
Dodgy penalty last game at Onion park, after the family club of the year coined him, while our medics glued him back together.
I'm sure I could find more examples if I was to rack the brains a bit.

Edit.
I actually like and rate Costa as a striker, but he crosses the line far too often, certainly far more than the rat faced racist biter ever did.
But when you have a dirty b'stard like Terry in the team, then Costa fits right in.
Costa really should defo get a ban for bringing the game into disrepute.
As someone else posted, if he was at a "smaller" team, he'd be red carded constantly. Gets away with it 'cos it's Chelsea.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2015 21:19]

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024