Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MISSING PERSON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 07:59 - Sep 25 with 3163 viewsupthedale89

WERE IS ASHLEY EASTHAM
MISSING PERSON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 08:10 - Sep 25 with 3151 viewsisitme

Where is Ashley Eastham?

Possibly with Scott Tanser, Rhys Bennett, Nathaniel Mendez-Laing and James Hooper?

On a serious note I suppose we are not used, as supporters to having such depth in our squad. Hilly probably sees Rose and Rafferty to be better options on the bench as they can also cover in midfield as well as full back. If a centre half goes off Kennedy can play in the middle and Rose can play left back.

It is a long season and due to injuries, rotation, suspensions etc Eastham and the other 'missing persons' will get game time (Hooper maybe not so much). I suspect that Eastham may start against Chesterfield in the JPT.
MISSING PERSON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 09:08 - Sep 25 with 3075 viewsdingdangblue

We are really struggling defensively without him - losing every week and shipping 3-4 goals per game.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

MISSING PERSON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 09:54 - Sep 25 with 3016 viewsupthedale89

i think he was a top performer for us last year. obviously your meory doesnt strech back that far.

reece is injured isnt he
MISSING PERSON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 10:19 - Sep 25 with 2972 viewsdingdangblue

MISSING PERSON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 09:54 - Sep 25 by upthedale89

i think he was a top performer for us last year. obviously your meory doesnt strech back that far.

reece is injured isnt he

Yes I rate him but unfortunately Lancashire and McNulty have started well and currently have the centre back shirts. I'm sure we'll see Eastham again when injuries and suspensions kick in - then its up to him to take his chance.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

MISSING PERSON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 10:58 - Sep 25 with 2913 viewsDaleaholic

In his pre-match interview, Hill said he's spoken with him about it and praises Ashley Eastham for his attitude whilst he's not being included in the matchday squads. Has said a lot of the younger players could learn a lot.

I believe Eastham will get his chance this season.

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

MISSING PERSON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 14:29 - Sep 25 with 2699 viewsoff2div1

were is Johny Diba?
MISSING PERSON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 14:32 - Sep 25 with 2693 viewsKnowlesy

MISSING PERSON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 14:29 - Sep 25 by off2div1

were is Johny Diba?

Probably closer to the halfway line than his goal line based on the times I've seen him play
MISSING PERSON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 19:18 - Sep 25 with 2475 viewsDickydaler

MISSING PERSON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 14:29 - Sep 25 by off2div1

were is Johny Diba?

He was on the bench last Saturday wasn't he? Surely you're not expecting him to start ahead of Josh?!
Login to get fewer ads

MISSING PERSON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 22:23 - Sep 25 with 2328 viewsRosun

No. Collis was there instead.
MISSING PERSON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 23:16 - Sep 25 with 2280 viewsTVOS1907

MISSING PERSON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 22:23 - Sep 25 by Rosun

No. Collis was there instead.

Diba was sub keeper last week.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

MISSING PERSON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 23:54 - Sep 25 with 2262 viewsdalenumber2

Scott Tanser etc - I can understand them not featuring but Eastham had such a good season last year it seems odd that he seems to have suddenly disappeared.
MISSING PERSON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 00:21 - Sep 26 with 2237 viewsTVOS1907

MISSING PERSON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 23:54 - Sep 25 by dalenumber2

Scott Tanser etc - I can understand them not featuring but Eastham had such a good season last year it seems odd that he seems to have suddenly disappeared.

He hasn't really disappeared, though.

Lancashire and McNulty have started the season well, as evidenced by our league position and goals against column.

Eastham played at Hull when Lancashire was injured.

Last Saturday and at Blackpool are the only times when Eastham hasn't been in the matchday squad.

Whatever Hill says, he had a dilemma over Rafferty and Cannon last week. He picked one and put the other on the bench, so another defender had to make way, particularly in a home fixture.

Wouldn't surprise me if Eastham was back on the bench tomorrow given the more defensive selections used for away matches.

All this is tribute to the strength of our squad, yet central defenders very rarely go through a season without injury, suspension or dodgy for,, so I'm sure Eastham will be back at some point.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024