Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The pitch. 14:29 - Feb 13 with 2346 viewsTalkingSutty

Not seen it for a month. It looks a disgrace.
The pitch. on 14:42 - Feb 13 with 2295 views442Dale

It played quite well the last home game, don't think it was ever going to look that great after seeing the pictures when Hornets played on it last. Fingers crossed it still plays ok.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

The pitch. on 15:55 - Feb 13 with 2176 viewsTalkingSutty

The pitch. on 14:42 - Feb 13 by 442Dale

It played quite well the last home game, don't think it was ever going to look that great after seeing the pictures when Hornets played on it last. Fingers crossed it still plays ok.

Pitch playing ok to be fair.
The pitch. on 19:41 - Feb 13 with 1913 viewsrobbowood

The pitch. on 15:55 - Feb 13 by TalkingSutty

Pitch playing ok to be fair.

The only place it "looked" bad, with all the sand, was on the main stand side towards the Sandy. The ball bobbled a bit occasionally but nothing the players couldn't cope with
The pitch. on 21:04 - Feb 13 with 1827 viewsNinco

I was quite surprised when Hornets played on it as it was absolutely throwing it down. Had it been a football match, I am sure it would have been called off but rugby referees don't seem to bother as much about calling games off. I think that the decision to call a game off should be a joint one where Hornets are concerned as it isn't fair to the football team to have to play on a mud bath just so Hornets can play on it. I know Hornets say that they don't damage it but it didn't look like this before they played on it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024