Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clubshop 5XL shirt 10:42 - Feb 24 with 5360 viewsXXL16

Hello, I am new in here, I am XXL16 from Hong Kong, and I am a big Norwich City but especially Grant Holt fans! I was so excited Grant finally have a club to play, and return to one of his old club! I believe he will score many goals for Rochdale again!!!

I want to purchase the home shirt in 5XL, as on last Friday, I had e-mail Stuart Ashworth, the retail manager I think, but since on Friday afternoon, whatever I email to him but I did not get his reply. Did the shop is closed for stocking or any other method I can contact him or the clubshop directly? Is there anyone here can provide any help? I post message on facebook and twitter but still not get any reply...

Thanks for you help! Think Holty will score many goals very soon!!!

First Hong Kong borned Norwich City fans 1992, become Rochdale fans since 2016 because of Grant Holt.

Clubshop 5XL shirt on 12:13 - Feb 24 with 5245 viewspaulscho

Hi great to have Dale Fans in far east.
Sorry no weply
Try
www.Sumo.co.uk
Send your request to Mr A,Fat.Barsteward
Its great to Have Grant home.

livinginadalewonderland

Clubshop 5XL shirt on 12:46 - Feb 24 with 5172 viewsbatman

have you put weight on 5XL ??

if your not getting replies to questions you've got the wrong Stewie

try www.gigglelane.com
Clubshop 5XL shirt on 10:02 - Feb 25 with 4880 viewsToffeemanc

If you really need a 5XL shirt, why not go for a matchworn one?

I f you contact RNL I'm sure he could make his from this week available for you, or maybe ask Flicker for one of his old ones?

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Clubshop 5XL shirt on 12:03 - Feb 29 with 4545 viewsXXL16

Clubshop 5XL shirt on 12:13 - Feb 24 by paulscho

Hi great to have Dale Fans in far east.
Sorry no weply
Try
www.Sumo.co.uk
Send your request to Mr A,Fat.Barsteward
Its great to Have Grant home.

That's rare to have far east fans especially a country full of MU, Arsenal and Liverpool fans, but Holty get we vote always!

First Hong Kong borned Norwich City fans 1992, become Rochdale fans since 2016 because of Grant Holt.

Clubshop 5XL shirt on 15:24 - Mar 7 with 4339 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Good to see you did some business with RAFC Big Guy..........you now need to get over here and see Holty before the end of the season,we might not be able to afford him a new contract!
Clubshop 5XL shirt on 16:34 - Mar 7 with 4243 views100notout

Clubshop 5XL shirt on 15:24 - Mar 7 by Yorkshire_Dale

Good to see you did some business with RAFC Big Guy..........you now need to get over here and see Holty before the end of the season,we might not be able to afford him a new contract!

Heard him say "I do you gud prrrice" - sorted.

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Clubshop 5XL shirt on 17:35 - Mar 7 with 4166 viewsDaleiLama

Looks like you got your shirt from the club's twitter feed.

Just need Holty to score many goals very soon now!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Clubshop 5XL shirt on 18:44 - Mar 7 with 4113 viewsnordenblue

Are you aware what the club is paying Holty?
Login to get fewer ads

Clubshop 5XL shirt on 18:50 - Mar 7 with 4099 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Clubshop 5XL shirt on 18:44 - Mar 7 by nordenblue

Are you aware what the club is paying Holty?

Not at all Norden,no idea.........but as mentioned previously, suspect that if Holty does well and gets his mojo and fitness back as he seems to be doing,there will be other Clubs sniffing around (say bury) with loads more cash than we can offer.
Clubshop 5XL shirt on 14:28 - Mar 25 with 3751 viewsXXL16

Haha, not this season but hopefully next season I may make a visit to Spotland, in this October maybe.

Clubshop 5XL shirt on 14:29 - Mar 25 with 3744 viewsXXL16

Clubshop 5XL shirt on 17:35 - Mar 7 by DaleiLama

Looks like you got your shirt from the club's twitter feed.

Just need Holty to score many goals very soon now!

Yes, here the facebook photo group you can see and thanks to Stuart the clubshop manager!

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=689358876&sk=photos&collection_token=689

Clubshop 5XL shirt on 14:31 - Mar 25 with 3744 viewsnordenblue

Clubshop 5XL shirt on 18:50 - Mar 7 by Yorkshire_Dale

Not at all Norden,no idea.........but as mentioned previously, suspect that if Holty does well and gets his mojo and fitness back as he seems to be doing,there will be other Clubs sniffing around (say bury) with loads more cash than we can offer.

If cash was his main objective he wouldn't have come to us in the first place,he had options to play for far more money if rumours are to be believed too.
Credit where it's due it seems some players aren't only driven by wage demands
Clubshop 5XL shirt on 15:13 - Mar 25 with 3712 viewsXXL16

Clubshop 5XL shirt on 14:31 - Mar 25 by nordenblue

If cash was his main objective he wouldn't have come to us in the first place,he had options to play for far more money if rumours are to be believed too.
Credit where it's due it seems some players aren't only driven by wage demands

I am not sure but I would think Blackburn Rovers is one of the club want him because Paul Lambert the former Norwich player, bring so many former Norwich players in! And I think, it is quite sure Holty love Rochdale, he want to come back to help his former club!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024