Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
clattenberg. 18:38 - May 21 with 2682 viewssince58

Is he having a shocker or is it cheating.???
clattenberg. on 19:00 - May 21 with 2646 views1mark1

Or Both? 😀
Certainly inept . Don't think he's a cheat really, but made three howlers when advantage should have been allowed, of which one almost certainly would have led to a goal, and the two others could have been great chances.

Normally he's good at letting play go on, even the best can make mistakes, though three makes it a very poor first half from him.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

clattenberg. on 19:05 - May 21 with 2632 viewsmacro

Last one wasn’t really a poor decision, lots of covering defenders no guarantee the Palace player would even win the ball. First two decisions (particularly the first) poor
clattenberg. on 19:08 - May 21 with 2624 views1mark1

clattenberg. on 19:05 - May 21 by macro

Last one wasn’t really a poor decision, lots of covering defenders no guarantee the Palace player would even win the ball. First two decisions (particularly the first) poor

Yes third one was an understandable decision, though personally would still think he could have allowed play on for a few seconds.
First was shocking. Second was poor, third was wrong but understandable in my opinion.

clattenberg. on 19:48 - May 21 with 2563 viewsmacro

Sending off correct though, silly second yellow by Smalling
clattenberg. on 19:57 - May 21 with 2541 views1mark1

clattenberg. on 19:48 - May 21 by macro

I agree.

clattenberg. on 20:22 - May 21 with 2477 viewsSaxonDale

clattenberg. on 19:48 - May 21 by macro

Good second yellow given that his stupid positioning had meant that had he not committed the foul it would have left Palace with a 2:2 situation. Smalling's performance today suggests that despite a very good season, he's still not quite top quality.
clattenberg. on 20:51 - May 21 with 2420 viewsD_Alien

clattenberg. on 20:22 - May 21 by SaxonDale

Good second yellow given that his stupid positioning had meant that had he not committed the foul it would have left Palace with a 2:2 situation. Smalling's performance today suggests that despite a very good season, he's still not quite top quality.

Being given the run around by mid-premier league players isn't a great preparation for facing top class forwards in just a couple of weeks time.

Meanwhile, did I hear the commentator right - Clattenberg has got the Champions League final? And then he's off to the Euros? I wonder if he's been on a training exercise where the "play on" advantage is frowned upon on the continent? I can't think of any other reason for those decisions.

Anyway, the better team won in the end.

[Post edited 21 May 2016 20:52]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024