Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Checkatrade Game 13:15 - Oct 2 with 2295 viewsDareToCalvin

Think it would be really useful to players not currently getting regular football to get some minutes in Tuesday's game. Obviously we still would like a result, but I think giving Noble-Lazarus, Rathbone, maybe even Morley some minutes would benefit the squad as a whole, as I believe that we are still good enough to beat Notts County. I've only seen Morley for 10 minutes against Blackburn and he did not look out of place. Might be a good way to get some confidence back for McGahey and Donal too. (I'm aware that 6 of the 11 that started Saturday's game have to start again on Tuesday)
Checkatrade Game on 13:20 - Oct 2 with 2280 viewsmacro

5 changes allowed - Allen injured and Lund international duty are 2 straightaway. Others will be dependant on knocks I assume so possibly Keane will sit out as well.
Checkatrade Game on 13:24 - Oct 2 with 2269 viewsDareToCalvin

Yeah, hopefully Rathbone will get some game time then. Hill also said that Bunney can't do a Saturday-Tuesday-Saturday week (although he did last week) so we'll have to see. Might give Tanser a last chance.
Checkatrade Game on 13:39 - Oct 2 with 2248 viewschalkyncfc

We are seem to be getting a strong team together now,just in the playoffs having played a game less than everyone else,yesterdays game was abandoned after 15 mins so the players shouldn't be tired,I can only see an away win on Tuesday
Checkatrade Game on 13:56 - Oct 2 with 2216 viewsroccydaleian

Checkatrade Game on 13:39 - Oct 2 by chalkyncfc

We are seem to be getting a strong team together now,just in the playoffs having played a game less than everyone else,yesterdays game was abandoned after 15 mins so the players shouldn't be tired,I can only see an away win on Tuesday

Fook off Chalky.
Checkatrade Game on 14:40 - Oct 2 with 2151 viewschalkyncfc

Checkatrade Game on 13:56 - Oct 2 by roccydaleian

Fook off Chalky.

I can't believe how funny that still is
Checkatrade Game on 15:26 - Oct 2 with 2090 viewsboromat

As others have said should imagine Rathbone and RNL to come in for Allen and Lund. Harrison in for Keane, Donal in for Thompson maybe and if Scott or Jim are fit one of them in for Bunney.

But then we don't know how Cannon, Mendez and Vincenti are getting on with their recoveries.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Checkatrade Game on 16:14 - Oct 2 with 2036 viewsDareToCalvin

Checkatrade Game on 15:26 - Oct 2 by boromat

As others have said should imagine Rathbone and RNL to come in for Allen and Lund. Harrison in for Keane, Donal in for Thompson maybe and if Scott or Jim are fit one of them in for Bunney.

But then we don't know how Cannon, Mendez and Vincenti are getting on with their recoveries.

Very encouraging to think that we've been getting such good results without the likes of NML, Cannon and an in-form McDermott. We can only improve from here if we can get players back and keep players fit.
Checkatrade Game on 17:06 - Oct 2 with 1954 viewsnordenblue

Makes sense playing away at a team in a higher division....
Login to get fewer ads

Checkatrade Game on 21:31 - Oct 2 with 1752 viewsTVOS1907

You might do.

I can only see you playing in League 2 next weekend.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Checkatrade Game on 21:57 - Oct 2 with 1721 viewsVivaDonaldo

Checkatrade Game on 13:20 - Oct 2 by macro

5 changes allowed - Allen injured and Lund international duty are 2 straightaway. Others will be dependant on knocks I assume so possibly Keane will sit out as well.

Bear in mind that the changes are either from the game played last or the team named in the next game. I.e we could see 6 changes Tuesday but it would all be OK if one of those changes played next Saturday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024