Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barrow match screening 13:23 - Dec 20 with 3306 viewsFred_Talbot

With the Barrow tickets looking likely that they'll sell out to season ticket holders, was wondering if it'd be possible to beam the game live to the Ratcliffe/Dale bar?

Is it something people would be interested in?

Where's Fred?

Barrow match screening on 13:26 - Dec 20 with 3294 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Indeed.......but would the provider have to jump through hoops to get it organized?

I fear so.
Barrow match screening on 13:31 - Dec 20 with 3269 viewsBendy

I fear that it would be illegal to do so. It would surely be prevented by the laws preventing the broadcasting of live football matches between 3pm-5:15pm on Saturdays.

Credit for the hypothetically good idea though!
Barrow match screening on 17:41 - Dec 20 with 2933 viewsdingdangblue

Barrow match screening on 13:31 - Dec 20 by Bendy

I fear that it would be illegal to do so. It would surely be prevented by the laws preventing the broadcasting of live football matches between 3pm-5:15pm on Saturdays.

Satellite channel Eir sport 1 are broadcasting Sutton v Wimbledon live at 3pm and Eir sport 2 are showing Barrow v Dale live at 3pm.

https://www.eirsport.ie/tv-guides
[Post edited 20 Dec 2016 18:59]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Barrow match screening on 18:35 - Dec 20 with 2821 viewssteofthedale

Barrow match screening on 13:31 - Dec 20 by Bendy

It has always mystified me why the same doesn't apply to live matches televised midweek when there is also a full league programme.

steofthedale*

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024