Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joey T ... 14:05 - Apr 14 with 2937 viewsratmandale

Anyone else think it was a bit odd that the bury players had the number 15 Thompson shirts on during the warm up but we weren't given any? Also, was a bit ironic that the screens showed his picture saying 'once a shaker always a shaker' yet the one picture they decided on was of him in a dale shirt?! Classic buckets to be fair or maybe I've looked too much into it.
Joey T ... on 14:20 - Apr 14 with 2847 viewsPDIDDY

IT was an idea from a bury fan, the club got the shirts printed and you call bury FC, cooking crank . Haha and you want bury to give you lot t shirts, we gave you 6 points again ffs

Gissa job

Joey T ... on 14:26 - Apr 14 with 2833 viewsratmandale

Now now was just a simple question. To say you 'gave' us those points you're a bit angry ain't ya 🤔😊
Joey T ... on 14:43 - Apr 14 with 2772 viewsPDIDDY

Joey T ... on 14:26 - Apr 14 by ratmandale

Now now was just a simple question. To say you 'gave' us those points you're a bit angry ain't ya 🤔😊

Angry? We always give you the points , anyhow hope you get in the play offs

Gissa job

Joey T ... on 16:46 - Apr 14 with 2615 viewsnordenblue

Joey T ... on 14:43 - Apr 14 by PDIDDY

Angry? We always give you the points , anyhow hope you get in the play offs

It's only a game......
Joey T ... on 22:43 - Apr 14 with 2228 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

What a mean spirited post!

It was a lovely gesture that moved JT to tears.

Top effort by the Bury fans and a really cheap shot to take anything away from that.

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Joey T ... on 22:45 - Apr 14 with 2225 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Joey T ... on 14:20 - Apr 14 by PDIDDY

IT was an idea from a bury fan, the club got the shirts printed and you call bury FC, cooking crank . Haha and you want bury to give you lot t shirts, we gave you 6 points again ffs

A very classy thing to do Didds, top effort!

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Joey T ... on 00:17 - Apr 15 with 2137 viewsrochedale

Rivalries aside, when I heard the whole of Gigg applauded on 15 mins, I was pleased and forgot those rivalries. Some things are more important than bragging rights, and I applauded, to myself, all in attendance. Well done Dale and Bury fans for showing support.

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Joey T ... on 09:01 - Apr 16 with 1776 viewsPDIDDY

Joey T ... on 22:45 - Apr 14 by SteTsGoldenBoot

A very classy thing to do Didds, top effort!

Some people need to get a grip, the post is a absolute joke, it is only a game, JT is a local lad who's going through Sh it again and bell ends post Cr ap like this crank did.

Gissa job

Login to get fewer ads

Joey T ... on 19:59 - Apr 16 with 1493 viewsBrierls

You've either looked too much into it, or you've let local rivalry cloud your judgement. The support for Joey T from all parts of the 'football family' has been fantastic to see.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024