Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Anyone walking /running to Oldham 15:13 - Apr 18 with 2040 viewsSandyDrum

Bloodwise have kindly advised they will donate running / walking t shirts to the cause for people wear on Saturday.

If I could take the sizes of everybody walking I will put in an order tomorrow and hopefully they will be delivered by Friday.

I have already received two and they are very smart, nice fitting too.

Please let me know no later than 10am tomorrow as I will need to order them pretty sharpish.

Cheers!

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

FAO Anyone walking /running to Oldham on 21:27 - Apr 18 with 1915 viewsWill_RAFC

We'll take a large and 2 mediums if possible please! Cheers.
FAO Anyone walking /running to Oldham on 17:25 - Apr 19 with 1759 viewsSandyDrum

FAO Anyone walking /running to Oldham on 21:27 - Apr 18 by Will_RAFC

We'll take a large and 2 mediums if possible please! Cheers.

I've ordered 20 in total I think which is a great turnout, looking forward to seeing plenty being worn!

Fingers crossed they send them first class special delivery now!

FAO Anyone walking /running to Oldham on 18:07 - Apr 19 with 1725 viewsSuggers

I am sure they will be snug fitting so better get 2 sized XL for me and a certain other who shall remain nameless.
FAO Anyone walking /running to Oldham on 18:55 - Apr 21 with 1606 viewsSandyDrum

Unfortunately the t-shirts didn't arrive today as i was advised they would.

I'll pop down to the post office in the morning but it's looking doubtful now, sorry folks!

As an alternative I'm going to try and liaise with the club to get a few of them signed and auction them off for the charities instead.

Sorry to disappoint, sadly Royal Mail seem to have let us down!

FAO Anyone walking /running to Oldham on 10:11 - Apr 26 with 1468 viewsSuggers

Hi sandydrum

Do you have any shirts now? The trust are raising money at the awards event on Sunday and it would be good to advertise when extracting cash from folks!!

Ta
Lee
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024