Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dale23years 19:07 - Nov 25 with 3302 viewsfirgrovedale51

Just starting a thread for Dale23years to leave his positive comments on .
Dale23years on 19:14 - Nov 25 with 3275 viewsdingdangblue

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Dale23years on 19:27 - Nov 25 with 3222 viewsDale23years

Read the match thread Mr attention seeker.

You what what fcuk this website. I'll never post on this forum again so you can all be happy now

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Dale23years on 19:31 - Nov 25 with 3195 viewsD_Alien

Dale23years on 19:27 - Nov 25 by Dale23years

You what what fcuk this website. I'll never post on this forum again so you can all be happy now

I agree with you D23y

Gave you a thumbs up for your positive comments, no need for this thread at all

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Dale23years on 19:35 - Nov 25 with 3162 viewsmoth5368

Dale23years on 19:27 - Nov 25 by Dale23years

Bye
Dale23years on 19:47 - Nov 25 with 3101 viewsrochdaleriddler

No need, idiot

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Dale23years on 19:49 - Nov 25 with 3098 viewsrochdale_ranger

Stupid divisive cringe worthy thread targeting specific users. I'm sure nobody wants us to lose or fail.
Dale23years on 19:57 - Nov 25 with 3041 viewsrochdaleriddler

Dale23years on 19:49 - Nov 25 by rochdale_ranger

Stupid divisive cringe worthy thread targeting specific users. I'm sure nobody wants us to lose or fail.

Absolutely, if you can't have a moan on here, without being driven off its v sad. Sadly there are some bitter old bastards on here

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Dale23years on 20:01 - Nov 25 with 3024 viewsTVOS1907

Dale23years on 19:57 - Nov 25 by rochdaleriddler

Absolutely, if you can't have a moan on here, without being driven off its v sad. Sadly there are some bitter old bastards on here

Tbf, only one person has started the thread.

Although a lot of people might disagree with the sort of posts Dale23Years usually writes, as well as his at times overly aggressive attitude, I don't think anyone has ever replied in such a way that he feels forced off the board.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Dale23years on 20:08 - Nov 25 with 2996 viewsD_Alien

Dale23years on 20:01 - Nov 25 by TVOS1907

Tbf, only one person has started the thread.

Although a lot of people might disagree with the sort of posts Dale23Years usually writes, as well as his at times overly aggressive attitude, I don't think anyone has ever replied in such a way that he feels forced off the board.

Maybe he's taking a leaf out of the KH book?

Dale23years on 20:09 - Nov 25 with 2992 viewsdingdangblue

Dale23years on 19:57 - Nov 25 by rochdaleriddler

He was claiming Hill should 'fcuk off out of our club' the other week . You reap what you sow.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Dale23years on 20:16 - Nov 25 with 2951 viewsD_Alien

Dale23years on 20:09 - Nov 25 by dingdangblue

He was claiming Hill should 'fcuk off out of our club' the other week . You reap what you sow.

Whilst that's true in a general sense, the fact remains that D23y had posted a positive comment on the match thread

Surely it's better to encourage positivity than start a thread which is based on an error?

Dale23years on 20:29 - Nov 25 with 2902 viewsfirgrovedale51

Oh dear!
Dale23years on 21:10 - Nov 25 with 2798 views1mark1

Dale 23 years, don’t let the sad people grind you down. It will be far better to continue to post, that will piss them off. Pity some can only think about having a gomat other supporters, especially after a great , needed win.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Dale23years on 21:30 - Nov 25 with 2747 viewsClivert

23 years ago Dave Sutton was dropping Steve Whitehall to the bench, the man who is 3rd in the list of our greatest goal scorers and we were in the lower reaches of ‘Division3’, we had Matt Dickens in goal also at the time. Tensions were high back then.

We’re slightly better off now. #KHBA
Dale23years on 21:41 - Nov 25 with 2705 viewsnordenblue

Dale23years on 21:10 - Nov 25 by 1mark1

Dale 23 years, don’t let the sad people grind you down. It will be far better to continue to post, that will piss them off. Pity some can only think about having a gomat other supporters, especially after a great , needed win.

Be better if we had a moan about players not being good enough instead I suppose......
Dale23years on 22:02 - Nov 25 with 2653 viewsrochdaleriddler

Dale23years on 21:30 - Nov 25 by Clivert

23 years ago Dave Sutton was dropping Steve Whitehall to the bench, the man who is 3rd in the list of our greatest goal scorers and we were in the lower reaches of ‘Division3’, we had Matt Dickens in goal also at the time. Tensions were high back then.

Not with all the' it used to be worse' yes it was but we are we are, let's concentrate on the here and now.

Dale23years on 22:06 - Nov 25 with 2650 views1mark1

Dale23years on 21:41 - Nov 25 by nordenblue

Be better if we had a moan about players not being good enough instead I suppose......

No one moans more than you. Moaning about people, even AFTER we have actually won. Sad person.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Dale23years on 22:57 - Nov 25 with 2567 viewsfitzochris

Dale23years on 21:30 - Nov 25 by Clivert

Those were strange times.

Watching us lose to Hereford and then lose one of our greatest ever defenders to Wimbledon after the match was hard to take.

We had worse than that, though. In fact, pretty much the entire time after Sutton until the arrival of Parkin.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024