Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question 09:06 - Jan 26 with 2364 viewsHopwoodblue

Hands up everyone, did none of us think that this would happen sooner rather than later ?
As Dale fans we know the clubs limitations, we have no sugar daddy directors with millions to spend, they do a splendid job just keeping us going and operating in the first div is not cheap. As much as it would be nice to be challenging for the Championship I'm afraid its very unlikely to happen. The only chance we have is that one of us who's a true Dale fan becomes a billionaire and I mean billionaire as even at our level it would take a hell of a lot of money to get us promoted and keep us in the Championship.
Come guys give the directors a break, ok they make mistakes when it comes to marketing and communication, but who else wants to put their hands in their pockets to keep us ticking over.
All I will say is be careful what you wish for !

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

Question on 09:44 - Jan 26 with 2302 viewsfitzochris

I think this has been discussed at length across various other threads on this forum.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Question on 12:34 - Jan 26 with 2135 viewsHopwoodblue

Question on 09:44 - Jan 26 by fitzochris

I think this has been discussed at length across various other threads on this forum.

Sorry.

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

Question on 12:38 - Jan 26 with 2117 viewsfitzochris

Question on 12:34 - Jan 26 by Hopwoodblue

Sorry.

I'm not having a go or owt, just pointing out why there is likely to be a lack of engagement with this particular thread.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024