Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dash cams 15:19 - Jul 18 with 1957 viewsShun

Does anyone have any experience with them? I’m thinking of getting one but would like to hear some opinions first. I’m thinking of a discreet one that could hide behind my rear-view mirror if possible.
Dash cams on 15:28 - Jul 18 with 1934 viewsnordenblue

I've had one quite a while and has come in useful a couple of times,many of them have a small light aiming forward so as "discreet" as they are it's pretty visable at night especially. Well worth the money as they seem to have dropped quite a bit too for something more than suitable,then just buy a semi decent sd card.
The one I've got records sound too(pretty standard) so handy if someone was to come up to your window etc shouting off.
Dash cams on 15:35 - Jul 18 with 1914 viewsTVOS1907

Dash cams on 15:28 - Jul 18 by nordenblue

I've had one quite a while and has come in useful a couple of times,many of them have a small light aiming forward so as "discreet" as they are it's pretty visable at night especially. Well worth the money as they seem to have dropped quite a bit too for something more than suitable,then just buy a semi decent sd card.
The one I've got records sound too(pretty standard) so handy if someone was to come up to your window etc shouting off.

Serves you right for stalking Riddler...

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Dash cams on 20:02 - Jul 18 with 1637 viewsrochdaleriddler

I have had one for a couple of years, I had it hard wired in, and it gives a tremendous feeling of security, especially with all the knobheads on the road today. I was insured with swiftcover at the time and they gave 12.5% discount for having it.

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Dash cams on 20:08 - Jul 18 with 1623 viewskel

I do a fair bit of driving for work and generally find those with dash cams are the biggest bellends on the road.

I was tailgated by one of them a few months back for daring to overtake him over Owd Betts when he was doing under the speed limit and I was performing a perfectly safe manoeuvre. I bet he didn’t send that one off to his insurance company.
Dash cams on 20:10 - Jul 18 with 1618 viewsTVOS1907

Dash cams on 20:08 - Jul 18 by kel

I do a fair bit of driving for work and generally find those with dash cams are the biggest bellends on the road.

I was tailgated by one of them a few months back for daring to overtake him over Owd Betts when he was doing under the speed limit and I was performing a perfectly safe manoeuvre. I bet he didn’t send that one off to his insurance company.

Was it TTNYear?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Dash cams on 20:13 - Jul 18 with 1598 viewskel

Dash cams on 20:10 - Jul 18 by TVOS1907

Was it TTNYear?

Quite possibly as the steering wheel was obscuring the driver.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024