Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Commitment to the cause 00:02 - Mar 6 with 640 viewsJames1980

In another thread, it was suggested those who some who believed in Hill, would take pleasure in the next manager failing. I expect that I was singled out as one of those. However all care about as I expect all of us really do is the stability and success of Rochdale AFC. As I have already put in a previous thread all my leave available has been booked so I can attend the last 6 home games, also accommodation in Rochdale. Today I purchased my train tickets to get to all of those games as well.
I will agree with the sentiment some have put of be careful what you wish for but, whoever takes over the reigns of our great club. I sincerely hope guides us to safety or if we do go down inspires the players to go down fighting.
I know I am not born and bred in Lancashire and have only attended home games for the last couple of seasons but, I do love the club and will be there to encourage the team to be in league 1 next season.
UP THE DALE

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Commitment to the cause on 00:08 - Mar 6 with 615 viewsBrierls

I don't think your commitment has ever been in doubt, James.

A sometimes mildy irritating enthusiasm on the messageboard, maybe, but you're as much of a Dale fan as any of us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024