Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Ole Effect 16:54 - Mar 7 with 9760 viewsWizard

Do you think Hill going and BBM with TE taking over, will have the same effect on the players as Mourinho going and Solskjaer taking over at United has! I BLOODY HOPE SO!
Big week coming up. 2 home games followed by our derby, Accy away. Big chance for BBM and TE to put themselves in pole position. Good luck lads.

Poll: Player of the season 18/19

The Ole Effect on 15:41 - Mar 8 with 1478 viewsNinco

The Ole Effect on 15:39 - Mar 8 by sweetcorn

My post is referring to the multiple rallying cries i’ve seen to get behind the team no matter who is in charge.

Surely that applies all the time, not just when the manager you dont want in charge has left.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2019 15:40]

I have always got behind the team. Just not the manager.
The Ole Effect on 15:48 - Mar 8 with 1444 viewsrochdaleriddler

The Ole Effect on 15:39 - Mar 8 by sweetcorn

My post is referring to the multiple rallying cries i’ve seen to get behind the team no matter who is in charge.

Surely that applies all the time, not just when the manager you dont want in charge has left.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2019 15:40]

I think Dale fans are quite reasonable, after the dross served up for so long , the disquiet was err quiet. Having a moan on here is ok, that’s what it’s for, I supported the team till the end against Wimbledon , and will do tomorrow( unless we are losing by 4 in which case I’ll be in the pub)

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

The Ole Effect on 16:30 - Mar 8 with 1383 viewskel

The Ole Effect on 14:57 - Mar 8 by Ninco

What's your problem now Finan? Obsessed?

Okay, I accept that the thread I did about Hill's bad points was a step too far. Like anyone else, I am grateful for what he did in the past, but it is very much in the past, and sitting so close to him, I was angry at the way he has spoken to fellow fans recently including swearing at several fans just because he didn't like being told a few truths about the way things are going and banning a fan from the ground because he complained about his tactics. I still think it was the right decision to go as he was not taking the club forward and I feel that we needed fresh ideas from someone else. I know that isn't going to please everyone, but no decision would have pleased everyone, and the club had to do something.

The thread I wrote was written in anger and can be deleted if the admins want to delete it, but at the end of the day, we all want the same thing, which is for Dale to do well, so I don't see the point in the constant bickering on the forum. At a time like this, we should all be getting behind the team whoever is in charge.

If you still bear a grudge, come and see me at any home game and we will discuss.

Ooh oooh, you’ve named me. I’m taking you to court

My reference was a dig at you for bringing my kids into our argument we had via PM. If you’re going to go down that road then, trust me, I can be a lot, lot worse than throwing a few words around on a message board.
The Ole Effect on 16:34 - Mar 8 with 1375 viewskel

The Ole Effect on 08:51 - Mar 8 by Wizard

I haven't a bloody clue who pops is. Lets agree to disagree. I have no intention of getting in to public slanging match when i dont know who or what you are on about!
More than happy to share a pint i will be in the Carlsberg Lounge on Tuesday night. I am usually with my sons and friends and you are welcome to crack a beer with us anytime.

Hmm, don’t know anybody who refers to said bar by that name - more it’s traditional one.

Unfortunately, I believe you have to have a ticket for that stand to gain access to that bar before a game and I’d rather nail my foreskin to the floor than sit in that stand knowing what I know about certain lowlifes in there.

Could we arrange another location maybe?
[Post edited 8 Mar 2019 16:39]
The Ole Effect on 16:46 - Mar 8 with 1327 viewsJimmyRustler

The Ole Effect on 16:34 - Mar 8 by kel

Hmm, don’t know anybody who refers to said bar by that name - more it’s traditional one.

Unfortunately, I believe you have to have a ticket for that stand to gain access to that bar before a game and I’d rather nail my foreskin to the floor than sit in that stand knowing what I know about certain lowlifes in there.

Wrestlemania 35?
The Ole Effect on 16:49 - Mar 8 with 1309 viewssweetcorn

The Ole Effect on 16:46 - Mar 8 by JimmyRustler

Wrestlemania 35?

Nah here..

<a href=' https://postimg.cc/tY2grFfw' target='_blank'>https://i.postimg.cc/tY2grFfw/733103-A9-A589-4560-94-BB-E8-A98336-D729.jpg' border='0' alt='733103-A9-A589-4560-94-BB-E8-A98336-D729'/></a>
[Post edited 8 Mar 2019 16:51]

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

The Ole Effect on 16:52 - Mar 8 with 1290 viewskel

The Ole Effect on 16:46 - Mar 8 by JimmyRustler

Wrestlemania 35?

Aye, let’s do it.
The Ole Effect on 16:53 - Mar 8 with 1289 viewsJimmyRustler

The Ole Effect on 16:49 - Mar 8 by sweetcorn

Nah here..

<a href=' https://postimg.cc/tY2grFfw' target='_blank'>https://i.postimg.cc/tY2grFfw/733103-A9-A589-4560-94-BB-E8-A98336-D729.jpg' border='0' alt='733103-A9-A589-4560-94-BB-E8-A98336-D729'/></a>
[Post edited 8 Mar 2019 16:51]

Haha that is quality
Login to get fewer ads

The Ole Effect on 17:01 - Mar 8 with 1252 viewsNinco

The Ole Effect on 16:30 - Mar 8 by kel

Ooh oooh, you’ve named me. I’m taking you to court

My reference was a dig at you for bringing my kids into our argument we had via PM. If you’re going to go down that road then, trust me, I can be a lot, lot worse than throwing a few words around on a message board.

OK, I accept that I shouldn't have brought your kids in to it and they wont be mentioned again, so long as you don't keep bringing up my disability. I mentioned it once in one post and you keep referring to it. Not that it bothers me. I just don't see the point.

As for referring to me as an oddball, I am a senior manager for a leading UK company and if you think a major company would trust an oddball with millions of pounds, then call me that if you wish.

Also, if your comment, "I can be a lot, lot worse than throwing a few words around on a message board" was referring to physical violence, I wouldn't bother. You said I had an odd shaped head, so presumably you would have seen me and you would have seen the sheer size of me. The threat of violence doesn't bother me at all.

Personally, I just feel that it's a Dale message board and there's plenty of footballing issues to talk about at the moment, so no point in all these silly posts asking if another innocent poster is me in disguise. I'm drawing a line under it now. Whether you choose to or not is up to you, but you will be on your own and will not get a response. We are both adults and shouldn't need to have this discussion.
The Ole Effect on 17:04 - Mar 8 with 1240 viewsJimmyRustler

The Ole Effect on 17:01 - Mar 8 by Ninco

OK, I accept that I shouldn't have brought your kids in to it and they wont be mentioned again, so long as you don't keep bringing up my disability. I mentioned it once in one post and you keep referring to it. Not that it bothers me. I just don't see the point.

As for referring to me as an oddball, I am a senior manager for a leading UK company and if you think a major company would trust an oddball with millions of pounds, then call me that if you wish.

Also, if your comment, "I can be a lot, lot worse than throwing a few words around on a message board" was referring to physical violence, I wouldn't bother. You said I had an odd shaped head, so presumably you would have seen me and you would have seen the sheer size of me. The threat of violence doesn't bother me at all.

Personally, I just feel that it's a Dale message board and there's plenty of footballing issues to talk about at the moment, so no point in all these silly posts asking if another innocent poster is me in disguise. I'm drawing a line under it now. Whether you choose to or not is up to you, but you will be on your own and will not get a response. We are both adults and shouldn't need to have this discussion.

Right that settles it, Wrestlemania it is
The Ole Effect on 17:05 - Mar 8 with 1232 viewskel

The Ole Effect on 17:01 - Mar 8 by Ninco

Apology accepted.

I didn’t accuse “another innocent poster” of being you anywhere. Anywhere at all. He’s a bury fan who does it on a regular basis so christ knows why you think I was referring to you. You seem a little paranoid if I’m being honest.

I also never threatened physical violence in anything I’ve posted, so again I’m not really sure how you came to that conclusion.

Couldn’t give a shite what you do for a living.

Hope that covers it all.
The Ole Effect on 17:09 - Mar 8 with 1214 viewssweetcorn

The Ole Effect on 17:04 - Mar 8 by JimmyRustler

Right that settles it, Wrestlemania it is

Wrestlemania is kel vs pops/wizard, not ninco.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

The Ole Effect on 17:14 - Mar 8 with 1195 viewskel

The Ole Effect on 17:09 - Mar 8 by sweetcorn

I’m up for that if it’s you and the gin master on the undercard.
The Ole Effect on 17:16 - Mar 8 with 1188 viewsNinco

The Ole Effect on 17:05 - Mar 8 by kel

Apology accepted.

I didn’t accuse “another innocent poster” of being you anywhere. Anywhere at all. He’s a bury fan who does it on a regular basis so christ knows why you think I was referring to you. You seem a little paranoid if I’m being honest.

I also never threatened physical violence in anything I’ve posted, so again I’m not really sure how you came to that conclusion.

Couldn’t give a shite what you do for a living.

Hope that covers it all.

So you were apologising to Wizard and you put Hello Ninco in brackets, but now you are wondering why I should think you were referring to me. Probably because you used my user name in the post.
The Ole Effect on 17:19 - Mar 8 with 1177 viewskel

The Ole Effect on 17:16 - Mar 8 by Ninco

So you were apologising to Wizard and you put Hello Ninco in brackets, but now you are wondering why I should think you were referring to me. Probably because you used my user name in the post.

Christ, this is like pulling fooking teeth.

“I tell you what, in the interests of fairness I’ll meet you for a pint at the next game I attend (Hi ninco)”

THE NEXT GAME I ATTEND ie in reference to you calling me a part time fan via PM and mentioning I wouldn’t be at the Shrewsbury game on the outside catering thread.

Jesus fookin wept.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2019 17:22]
The Ole Effect on 17:29 - Mar 8 with 1137 viewsJimmyRustler

The Ole Effect on 17:09 - Mar 8 by sweetcorn

Can we just make it a triple threat? Can't keep up anymore....more beef than a farmer's market
The Ole Effect on 17:49 - Mar 8 with 1098 viewsTVOS1907

The Ole Effect on 16:34 - Mar 8 by kel

Tbf, I sit in that stand, so I get where you’re coming from, as it were.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

The Ole Effect on 11:01 - Mar 9 with 929 viewsAndy_TOPO

The Ole Effect on 13:57 - Mar 8 by 1907

No he is excellent. Great engine & technically very good. He’s consistently been decent in a truly terrible team these past two years.

Have to agree, Rathbone has been the player we really miss when he is not there, apart from his technical ability he is our one player who gets stuck in and stops the opposition having so much time on the ball.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024