Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stewie Day 11:47 - Apr 9 with 10238 viewselectricblue

Its been reported that a huge chunk of Stewie Days business as collapsed with debts of £27m......

https://www.burytimes.co.uk/news/17560478.former-bury-fc-chairman-stewart-days-e
[Post edited 9 Apr 2019 11:48]

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Stewie Day on 21:27 - Apr 19 with 1709 viewsMolly

Stewie Day on 19:49 - Apr 19 by electricblue

That assets will classed as belong to his missus and her name will not be on any part of the debts accrued in stewies name...

Really?
Stewie Day on 10:38 - Apr 20 with 1465 viewselectricblue

Well that is what i have have always thought unless somebody says differently..

Stewie Day on 10:50 - Apr 20 with 1426 viewsMolly

Stewie Day on 10:38 - Apr 20 by electricblue

Well that is what i have have always thought unless somebody says differently..

In that case I respectfuly think that you need to brush up a little on UK company law. The debt from his companies have not been accrued in his name because they are limited companies. The debts have been accrued in their name and the majority of his different limited companies have a maximum liability of £10 , being their authorised share capital.
When I last looked them up soon after he had started at Bury the issued capital was I think £3 which is the most he personally stands to lose as a share holder.
Stewie Day on 08:28 - Apr 21 with 1129 viewselectricblue

Stewie Day on 10:50 - Apr 20 by Molly

In that case I respectfuly think that you need to brush up a little on UK company law. The debt from his companies have not been accrued in his name because they are limited companies. The debts have been accrued in their name and the majority of his different limited companies have a maximum liability of £10 , being their authorised share capital.
When I last looked them up soon after he had started at Bury the issued capital was I think £3 which is the most he personally stands to lose as a share holder.

Thanks for that info..

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024