Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pathetic 22:00 - Nov 5 with 3498 viewspearlstreet1

Just got back from the game, only three players tried tonight O Connell Lynch and Matterson.
How was Callum Camps man of the match.
Done Andrew Pike all stealing a living out of Rochdale.
Sorry that was bad.
Pathetic (n/t) on 22:30 - Nov 5 with 3303 viewshxdale

Pathetic on 22:31 - Nov 5 with 3288 viewshxdale

Thought keohane had a good game... I gave my mom to O'Connell...
Pathetic on 22:37 - Nov 5 with 3246 viewsMolly

Who's Matterson?
Pathetic on 22:40 - Nov 5 with 3212 viewsTVOS1907

Pathetic on 22:37 - Nov 5 by Molly

Who's Matterson?

http://www.mattersoncranes.co.uk/

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Pathetic on 22:41 - Nov 5 with 3206 viewsnordenblue

Pathetic on 22:31 - Nov 5 by hxdale

Thought keohane had a good game... I gave my mom to O'Connell...

Certainly a few players had decent individual games, I found it really frustrating to watch and our lack of any threat up front is glaringly obvious, still don't see anything in Pyke to get excited about and Done should have been pulled off too, he seems to miss kick every chance that does come his way.
As much as Ipswich looked efficient and well drilled, I'm not sure we'd have scored had we played till midnight
[Post edited 5 Nov 2019 22:42]
Pathetic on 08:37 - Nov 6 with 2726 viewsaleanddale

Pathetic on 22:41 - Nov 5 by nordenblue

Certainly a few players had decent individual games, I found it really frustrating to watch and our lack of any threat up front is glaringly obvious, still don't see anything in Pyke to get excited about and Done should have been pulled off too, he seems to miss kick every chance that does come his way.
As much as Ipswich looked efficient and well drilled, I'm not sure we'd have scored had we played till midnight
[Post edited 5 Nov 2019 22:42]

The lack of threat up front is a big worry. Who is supporting Henderson?.

Camps MOM? Must be good strong ale in the corporate box!

Dale did well in long periods especially first half against a functional if unspectacular Ipswich side.
Pathetic on 09:08 - Nov 6 with 2672 viewsdingdangblue

Pathetic on 08:37 - Nov 6 by aleanddale

Dale did well in long periods especially first half against a functional if unspectacular Ipswich side.

Lack of end product is again a worry. Pyke who looked more of a handful in the first few games of the season is obviously still wary of his injury - he certainly didn't put himself about much last night and was often uninvolved - I am expecting him to improve (if he can stay fit) but unfortunately that is a big IF. Done isn't a player you can rely on to score any more - if we had a decent finisher instead of Done we would have had at least 2 more goals in both home games. We've missed so many chances v Bristol and Ipswich that we certainly could have had at least 4 points more if not 6. Our overall play and majority of defending has been good in these 2 games but the visitors have had 2 or 3 half chances and taken them. We've had 2 or 3 guilt edged chances and fluffed them all. Wrexham is a massive game now just to try and get some confidence back to a team that had previously won 3 on the spin and had looked like it had turned a corner.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Pathetic on 09:29 - Nov 6 with 2626 viewsfirgrovedale51

Pathetic on 08:37 - Nov 6 by aleanddale

My MOM was between Matherson or O`Connell but I also thought Camps had good game especially in the first half
Login to get fewer ads

Pathetic on 10:43 - Nov 6 with 2482 viewsscarrow

Can only assume that you are a bury fan in disguise. I'd say Done, pyke and henderson struggled tonight but we matched the team at the top. Yet again poor finishing costs us. Too many points dropped already because good chances havent been taken.

Poll: Final position

Pathetic on 11:24 - Nov 6 with 2398 viewsfitzochris

Pathetic on 10:43 - Nov 6 by scarrow

Can only assume that you are a bury fan in disguise. I'd say Done, pyke and henderson struggled tonight but we matched the team at the top. Yet again poor finishing costs us. Too many points dropped already because good chances havent been taken.

I agree with that as a concise summary of where we're at right now. You can't help but think we'd actually be troubling the play-off spots had we got that one element right in the summer.

It's not to ignore the wider strength in depth issue entirely, but that is one area in which we are alarmingly lacking.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024