Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bolton punishment 18:23 - Nov 21 with 6835 viewsmacro

Being reported they'll escape with a suspended points deduction of 5 points. So they get away free for failing to fulfil the fixtures.
Bolton punishment on 10:36 - Nov 22 with 1953 viewsscarrow

The EFL are appealing the decision as in their view it's too lenient

Poll: Final position

Bolton punishment on 10:42 - Nov 22 with 1931 viewsTVOS1907

Bolton punishment on 10:36 - Nov 22 by scarrow

https://www.efl.com/news/2019/november/efl-to-appeal-disciplinary-commission-dec

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Bolton punishment on 10:52 - Nov 22 with 1893 viewsSuddenLad

That will please KH no end.......

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Bolton punishment on 18:22 - Nov 22 with 1579 viewsrochdaleriddler

Bolton punishment on 10:52 - Nov 22 by SuddenLad

That will please KH no end.......

Good

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Bolton punishment on 18:36 - Nov 22 with 1553 viewsdingdangblue

Bolton punishment on 10:36 - Nov 22 by scarrow

Why is there an independent commission ruling this anyway?
Surely it should be the EFL punishing Bolton themselves?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Bolton punishment on 19:36 - Nov 23 with 1263 viewsDickydaler

Good to see a dale fan (Martin) contacting radio Bolton tonight and questioning Keith's response to the 'suspended sentence'.
I'm sure I could 'hear' super John silently seething!
Bolton punishment on 19:56 - Nov 23 with 1198 viewsDaley_Lama

For those who weren’t listening, brief summary.

Bolton fan initially rang up to complain about clubs being unhappy with the lack of punishment. Where is the team spirit in football he begged?

Souper John decided that teams are complaining because they want Bolton to be relegated and points to save their own skin. Yep, that’s the reason John.

Next Bolton fan rang up to complain that Hill’s ‘ i don’t care about any other clubs fares’ was unfair on the likes of Bury and Macclesfield.

Souper John decided Keith Hill didn’t mean what he said. Fair enough John.

Then a third Bolton fan rang up and really upset Waggy by saying that they only talk about Bolton. Only this was Noah, a Dale fan. Waggy didn’t like being called out one bit! This was despite the evidence all season to the contrary. Waggs defence that if only Bolton fans ring up then they can only put Bolton fans on was hit for 6 when Noah said that last week he had not been allowed on when he rang up and said he was a Dale fan.

Waggy’s hurt was palpable, ‘I’ve done this for 30 years, we had your CEO on for 10 minutes before the game, you want to talk about Dale Noah, talk about Dale. So the young man did.

Noah said that Dale needed a couple of extra players on the bench as we had to bring kids on. Waggy said it was great that we had 5 acadamy players on the pitch at the end. Souper John said that would be encouraging to other kids.

Kinda with Noah on this one as we got rolled 3-0, so not so great to have 5 academy players on the pitch really. Not been on radio for 30 years though, so what do we know?

Poll: DF in or out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024