Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Premiership returns 17:09 - May 28 with 3488 viewsSuddenLad

June 17th.

Man City v Arsenal

Villa v Sheffield United

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Premiership returns on 11:56 - Jun 3 with 632 viewsZac_B

Premiership returns on 08:30 - Jun 3 by todmordendale

The Premiership may be getting back into gear but is reality beginning to strike hard lower down.
Wycombe announce that they have advised staff to look for alternative employment as the current crisis is costing the club £350 k per month.
Is this going to be the start of an inevitable domino effect or can the storm be weathered.
Not to worry though because all the Bentley driving, out til 4 in the morning, fancy hair-do, tattooed full on ego trip Premier league lads don’t give a sh*te.

I may be biased, but I think it's particularly unfair to tar this set of Liverpool players with that brush.
Premiership returns on 21:26 - Jun 3 with 548 viewsBrierls

Premiership returns on 08:30 - Jun 3 by todmordendale

The Premiership may be getting back into gear but is reality beginning to strike hard lower down.
Wycombe announce that they have advised staff to look for alternative employment as the current crisis is costing the club £350 k per month.
Is this going to be the start of an inevitable domino effect or can the storm be weathered.
Not to worry though because all the Bentley driving, out til 4 in the morning, fancy hair-do, tattooed full on ego trip Premier league lads don’t give a sh*te.

Do you keep these ever so witty stereotypes saved so you can copy and paste them later? -
Joe Raff by todmordendale 3 Nov 2019 13:42
Joe Raff on top of the Championship. Good move for him and best of luck. Next season he may well be up against all those over paid, gelled up, tattooed, Instagram obsessed, Bentley driving, out til 4 in the morning, clean living Premiership boys.

Back to the OP, I’m looking forward to the Premier League restarting. Such is the void created by lack of football to watch, I’ve actually enjoyed watching the Bundesliga. I’ll prefer watching the Premier League.

I agree with what Judd has said about Liverpool and Wolves. The last couple of seasons have re-ignited an interest as the old guard of Man United, Arsenal & Chelsea have been challenged and come up short. The Premier League is fantastically competitive. That’s something I’ve learned from watching the Bundesliga; get below mid table and the likes of Bayern, Dortmund and RBL take them apart with ease.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024