Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cobblers (a) preponement 10:41 - Nov 10 with 1600 viewsDaleiLama

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Cobblers (a) preponement on 17:10 - Nov 10 with 1374 viewsupthedale

Are others struggling with these early kick offs?

Hoping they don't become the norm.
Cobblers (a) preponement on 17:57 - Nov 10 with 1309 viewsboromat

Cobblers (a) preponement on 17:10 - Nov 10 by upthedale

Are others struggling with these early kick offs?

Hoping they don't become the norm.

It would bother me more if I had to get to the ground for 7pm. The only annoyance with it at the moment is that all the games seem to be kicking off at different times. It's not quite the same when you're looking at the scores at half time etc. Will be really annoying at the end of the season when you're really interested in the table.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Cobblers (a) preponement on 18:14 - Nov 10 with 1283 viewsTVOS1907

Cobblers (a) preponement on 17:57 - Nov 10 by boromat

It would bother me more if I had to get to the ground for 7pm. The only annoyance with it at the moment is that all the games seem to be kicking off at different times. It's not quite the same when you're looking at the scores at half time etc. Will be really annoying at the end of the season when you're really interested in the table.

I would imagine at the business end of the season, most, if not all, games would be kicking off at the same time when there's a full midweek programme to preserve integrity.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Cobblers (a) preponement on 13:30 - Nov 11 with 1129 viewsupthedale

Cobblers (a) preponement on 17:57 - Nov 10 by boromat

Yeah it would be worse with getting to the ground - it would be very unlikely.

I missed the Oxford game (silver lining I suppose!) as I couldn't get home from work in time.

Good point on the other games too and looking at positions etc. Hopefully it will revert back to the later kick-offs (selfishly, especially for any home games I've got with the season ticket).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024