Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kinetic Foundation 11:54 - Jan 15 with 1958 viewsDelboy

Interesting that BBM mentions in a recent interview that the Kinetic Foundation was an integral part of Baah's development before he came to us. A quick look at Kinetic Foundation graduates reveals at least two other players we have been involved with namely Yeboah Amankwah and slightly more surprising Rhys Norrington-Davies. Even though Kwadwo came to us direct perhaps we are monitoring Kinetic for potential recruits even after they have been picked up by other Clubs.
Kinetic Foundation on 12:05 - Jan 15 with 1925 viewsYouTubeDale

Now that BBM has added even more value to Baah, he has moved up to the next level...the Kinel Group of players.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Kinetic Foundation on 12:41 - Jan 15 with 1851 viewsDelboy

Based on the progress of the other two it's a pity we did not get a chance to see more of Amankwah. He might have helped ease some of our defensive woes.
Kinetic Foundation on 14:49 - Jan 15 with 1705 viewsAtThePeake

Kinetic Foundation on 12:41 - Jan 15 by Delboy

Based on the progress of the other two it's a pity we did not get a chance to see more of Amankwah. He might have helped ease some of our defensive woes.

I wonder how Amankwah's injury is coming along and whether we may enquire about him bringing him back as some cover for the injured O'Connell if he is back up to speed.

Tangled up in blue.

Kinetic Foundation on 16:01 - Jan 15 with 1624 viewsDelboy

Kinetic Foundation on 14:49 - Jan 15 by AtThePeake

I wonder how Amankwah's injury is coming along and whether we may enquire about him bringing him back as some cover for the injured O'Connell if he is back up to speed.

There appears to have been no further communication after it was announced he was injured and returning to City. Obviously something serious and I assumed that was the end of it. However, whether by design or oversight he continues to be shown on many platforms as still being on loan to Rochdale. Silence probably means we wont see him back even if he is fit but Fitzo was first to announce his arrival perhaps he knows the situation ?
Kinetic Foundation on 16:32 - Jan 15 with 1585 viewsYouTubeDale

If the lack of defenders means that attack becomes our best form of defence as was the reason given for our strategy against Charlton then bring it on again versus Wigan. Instead of enduring a strategy of possession at all costs and the boredom/ frustration that breeds I am really looking forward to tomorrow's game if we attack more.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Kinetic Foundation on 20:31 - Jan 15 with 1419 viewsfitzochris

Kinetic Foundation on 16:01 - Jan 15 by Delboy

There appears to have been no further communication after it was announced he was injured and returning to City. Obviously something serious and I assumed that was the end of it. However, whether by design or oversight he continues to be shown on many platforms as still being on loan to Rochdale. Silence probably means we wont see him back even if he is fit but Fitzo was first to announce his arrival perhaps he knows the situation ?

He’s no longer on loan with us and Roberts filled his slot, so to speak.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Kinetic Foundation on 22:50 - Jan 15 with 1342 viewsDelboy

Kinetic Foundation on 20:31 - Jan 15 by fitzochris

Thanks for that Fitzo I thought that might be the case. A pity really it would have been nice to see what he could do. With the injury to O'Connell though I hope we are looking to supplement the centre back position because despite his undoubted class Roberts needs a strong experienced partner. Although McShane fits the bill his injury record is worrying and despite Jim trying his best he continues to be an accident waiting to happen. Certainly not the best confidence builder for a young player like Roberts.
Kinetic Foundation on 07:04 - Jan 16 with 1245 viewsJames1980

Kinetic Foundation on 20:31 - Jan 15 by fitzochris

With O'Connell being injured is it possible Yeboah might come back to us on loan, or is that highly unlikely?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024