Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michael Obafemi “ I’ve waited so long to come here”: New Swansea City sign 08:00 - Sep 1 with 1890 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/55665/michael-obafemi-

Obafemi feature click above.
Twitter below

This post has been edited by an administrator
Michael Obafemi “ I’ve waited so long to come here”: New Swansea City sign on 09:49 - Sep 1 with 1627 viewsFireboy2

Good on the young man, let's hope he uses his enthusiasm to hit the ground running a week saturday.
Michael Obafemi “ I’ve waited so long to come here”: New Swansea City sign on 10:10 - Sep 1 with 1559 viewsdna

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/55667/

Was quite pleased with this deal until i read the above.

Injury prone with an attitude problem, is what comes across
Michael Obafemi “ I’ve waited so long to come here”: New Swansea City sign on 10:18 - Sep 1 with 1527 viewsFireboy2

Michael Obafemi “ I’ve waited so long to come here”: New Swansea City sign on 10:10 - Sep 1 by dna

Touch wood his injuries will have mostly been to do with growing pains and I suspect his alleged bad behaviour off the pitch could be to do with his lack of time on the pitch which would get to anyone, especially someone so young.
Michael Obafemi “ I’ve waited so long to come here”: New Swansea City sign on 10:26 - Sep 1 with 1496 viewsPrivate_Partz

Michael Obafemi “ I’ve waited so long to come here”: New Swansea City sign on 10:18 - Sep 1 by Fireboy2

Touch wood his injuries will have mostly been to do with growing pains and I suspect his alleged bad behaviour off the pitch could be to do with his lack of time on the pitch which would get to anyone, especially someone so young.

Most Southampton fans wish him all the vey best.
Another one that needs to learn by his mistakes and knuckle down to relaunch his career.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Michael Obafemi “ I’ve waited so long to come here”: New Swansea City sign on 10:28 - Sep 1 with 1488 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Michael Obafemi “ I’ve waited so long to come here”: New Swansea City sign on 10:26 - Sep 1 by Private_Partz

Most Southampton fans wish him all the vey best.
Another one that needs to learn by his mistakes and knuckle down to relaunch his career.

We’ve all been daft when we were younger. The way to hit back is to learn from your mistakes and prove people wrong. Let’s hope him and the Celtic MF do this.

Nice to see you back Partzy

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Michael Obafemi “ I’ve waited so long to come here”: New Swansea City sign on 10:41 - Sep 1 with 1445 viewsPrivate_Partz

Michael Obafemi “ I’ve waited so long to come here”: New Swansea City sign on 10:28 - Sep 1 by Brynmill_Jack

We’ve all been daft when we were younger. The way to hit back is to learn from your mistakes and prove people wrong. Let’s hope him and the Celtic MF do this.

Nice to see you back Partzy

Wise words as usual Brynnie.
Something along those lines should now be pinned on the dressing room wall for our new recruits.
Me? I have given it a rest on both sites as I spent most of my time arguing politics. I leave that to a few Twitter appearances now :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Michael Obafemi “ I’ve waited so long to come here”: New Swansea City sign on 12:21 - Sep 1 with 1314 viewsjackrmee

Michael Obafemi “ I’ve waited so long to come here”: New Swansea City sign on 10:10 - Sep 1 by dna

Could have said the same about the legend that is Nathan Dyer.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Michael Obafemi “ I’ve waited so long to come here”: New Swansea City sign on 18:09 - Sep 1 with 1128 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

That makes me question his ambition. Let's hope he does well.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

Michael Obafemi “ I’ve waited so long to come here”: New Swansea City sign on 18:11 - Sep 1 with 1124 viewsmax936

Michael Obafemi “ I’ve waited so long to come here”: New Swansea City sign on 09:49 - Sep 1 by Fireboy2

Good on the young man, let's hope he uses his enthusiasm to hit the ground running a week saturday.

Great attitude, hope it works out for him and us.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2021 18:13]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Michael Obafemi “ I’ve waited so long to come here”: New Swansea City sign on 18:42 - Sep 1 with 1048 viewsshingle

Michael Obafemi “ I’ve waited so long to come here”: New Swansea City sign on 12:21 - Sep 1 by jackrmee

Could have said the same about the legend that is Nathan Dyer.

But could not have said the same about the likes of Paloschi, Eder, Baston and many others, let's be realistic is it and just hope he can be a success dispite the odds being weighed against that.
Michael Obafemi “ I’ve waited so long to come here”: New Swansea City sign on 18:53 - Sep 1 with 1025 viewsCatullus

Michael Obafemi “ I’ve waited so long to come here”: New Swansea City sign on 18:42 - Sep 1 by shingle

But could not have said the same about the likes of Paloschi, Eder, Baston and many others, let's be realistic is it and just hope he can be a success dispite the odds being weighed against that.

In the balance maybe but not weighed against surely?

It's the same for him as any player we sign, we have to support him and hope for the best. Lets face it, we had a few tried and tested players through our doors who have been a let down, Hourihane for example. We all expected Sanches to be a hit but no.

Don't add pressure onto him, give him a fair crack and wait to see.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Michael Obafemi “ I’ve waited so long to come here”: New Swansea City sign on 18:41 - Sep 5 with 696 viewsjackrmee

Michael Obafemi “ I’ve waited so long to come here”: New Swansea City sign on 18:42 - Sep 1 by shingle

I mentioned Dyer because you pointed towards his bad behaviour.
My point was, Dyer was a naughty boy when he was younger. Thievery among other things.
Yet he went on to be one of the biggest legends of recent history.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024