Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hornets on Sunday 19:31 - Feb 24 with 262471 viewsEllDale

They’re tweeting that their “matchday operations” are being restricted for the home game against Barrow on Sunday for reasons that they don’t want to divulge at the moment.
The bottom line is that the crowd capacity is limited to 920 and there will be no cash admissions on the day.
Wonder what that’s all about?
Hornets on Sunday on 18:42 - Apr 8 with 1437 viewsThreeLions

I was at the Challenge Cup game at Mayfield last week and it's fair to say all the Mayfield lot I know have nothing good to say about Mazey and hornets. Definitely not much love lost between the two clubs thesedays. The whole set up at Mayfield is to be commended it's a real professional setting thesedays in stark contrast to our tenants.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2023 18:56]
Hornets on Sunday on 19:53 - Apr 8 with 1314 viewskel

Hornets on Sunday on 09:22 - Apr 8 by RAFCBLUE

From 5th April 2023:

“ This guy till recently was taking a nice little earner out of Rochdale Hornets Foundation. He’s now exploiting information, and targeting our partners while sniping constantly using the likes of Mayfield’s and other social media accounts to back slap himself #pathetic”

Since January 2023:

1) Peter Smith and Richard Heyes left Hornets as Directors in February 2023

2) The long-standing CEO resigned and left in March 2023

3) Andy Mazey has now called out on Twitter a long-standing community member in Carl Abraham who last year ran the Rochdale Hornets wheelchair rugby stating he was “taking a nice little earner”:
https://hornetsrugbyleague.co.uk/article/1040/hornets-wheelchair-team-recruiting

4) The established sides have all comfortably turned over Hornets whilst Mayfield, which is littered with ex-Hornets from last season had a good Challenge Cup run and go from strength to strength this season.

Fat Pat’s antenna in the Chippy are twitching again faster than the time she first sensed a fat sweaty philandering homewrecking ex-toy salesman was talking to representatives of a London headquartered payroll company.

Ah, washing his dirty linen in public again. He’ll never learn.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2023 19:54]
Hornets on Sunday on 21:10 - Apr 8 with 1254 viewsnordenblue

Hornets on Sunday on 18:42 - Apr 8 by ThreeLions

I was at the Challenge Cup game at Mayfield last week and it's fair to say all the Mayfield lot I know have nothing good to say about Mazey and hornets. Definitely not much love lost between the two clubs thesedays. The whole set up at Mayfield is to be commended it's a real professional setting thesedays in stark contrast to our tenants.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2023 18:56]

Helps when you have decent honest folk at the club, instead of pissed up clowns with drunken rants all over social media 👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024