Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A big thank you! 20:37 - Mar 12 with 1827 viewssuffolkdale

From all the Exiles to the Dale Trust for a superb day - from beginning to end! A pity we didn’t get the winner but the Exiles proud record of never losing a game we sponsor continues. A particular thank you to Ian Goodwin for all his work throughout the year, for Scott and Ian for hosting us, and to Murray who was here, there and everywhere- brilliant. Excellent food and hospitality - we will be back……
A big thank you! on 21:15 - Mar 12 with 1743 viewsDorkingDale

Hey Suffolk Dale, thanks & look forward to seeing you next year. Love to Mum!
A big thank you! on 22:25 - Mar 12 with 1646 viewsSheffdale

A big thank you! on 21:15 - Mar 12 by DorkingDale

Hey Suffolk Dale, thanks & look forward to seeing you next year. Love to Mum!

I see you got goals at Dorking Wanderers but it's not the same as an Exiles day is it? Next season we should all be back I hope. I've been sent some lovely photos of the day and the club really put a good show on for the Exiles. Lots of involvement from board, management and players.
A big thank you! on 09:53 - Mar 13 with 1509 viewssuffolkdale

We have spent the evening reading our programmes - what a great read! In comparison to many away programmes TVOS is much better- well done Mark and all the contributors.
It also made me realise that I was in the crowd back in 1969 - the last time Barrow visited Spotland. What a team we had in those days…..,
A big thank you! on 12:11 - Mar 13 with 1408 viewsDorkingDale

A big thank you! on 22:25 - Mar 12 by Sheffdale

I see you got goals at Dorking Wanderers but it's not the same as an Exiles day is it? Next season we should all be back I hope. I've been sent some lovely photos of the day and the club really put a good show on for the Exiles. Lots of involvement from board, management and players.

Yes - have to say that I really enjoyed the match yesterday. It's a great atmosphere down there - I think the crowd was 1800 & there were loads of kids which was good to see. Back to top of the table too.

As you say, not the same as an Exiles day.....sounds like a good time was had by all & look forward to making it next year.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024