Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MORTON HOUSE / Jarvo's guide to how everyone fits together 21:51 - Jun 18 with 5258 viewsRAFCBLUE

Families are like branches on a tree. They grow in different directions but their roots remain as one.

Fresh off the back of the Oliver Nada - Donna Nada - Taylor Curran triangle, joined by the "NSS Academy" here is Captain Sabotage's guide to the Courtnell's in Ilford, Basildon, Chemlsford and Southend.

There are some locations that exude culture and history.

Would it surprise you to learn that Ilford, Basildon, Chemlsford and Southend are four of them ?

This once small rural towns have grown to be a major centre for the arts and multiple retail industries (ESPECIALLY PAYROLL).

#UpTheDaleNotForSale can certainly vouch for the delights of this wondrous town as we reach roughly a year since a bit of #TOWIE came into Fat Pat's world.

What #TOWIE lovers know is that Ilford, Chelmsford, Basildon and Southend split into lots of little postcode areas but thanks to the wonders of Jarvo's IT set up blabbing.

JARVO JUST PUT ALL OF YOUR IT IN THE BIN SON. YOU ARE A WALKING DATA LEAKING CALAMITY

Thanks to Jarvo's laptop #UTDNFS has all the information on all the key players.

So here's to:

Allison Courtnell
Ann A Courtnell
Annabel K Courtnell
Beverley Courntell
Blair Courtnell
Bobby A Courtnell
Colin Courtnell
Dean Courtnell
Edward A D Courtnell
Edward H J Courtnell
Edward M Courtnell
Frederick J Courtnell
Gary L Courtnell
Gary Roy Courtnell
Hannah Courtnell
Hollie A Courtnell
Isabel D Courtnell
James Courtnell
Jean Courtnell
John D Courtnell
Julie K Courtnell
Kaine Courtnell
Keith W Courtnell
Kerry Courtnell
Kirk Courtnell
Lauren Courtnell
Leigh Courtnell
Lewis Roy Courtnell
Linda C Courtnell
Lyn M Courtnell
Mandy B Courtnell
Marie L Courtnell
Martin Courtnell
Matthew J Courtnell
Maurice Roy Courtnell
Paul J Courtnell
Phillip A Courtnell
Portia Courtnell
Ralph O Courtnell
Ross M Courtnell
Stephen P Courtnell
Stuart G Courtnell
Terrence Maurice Courtnell
Tracey Courtnell
Tracy Courtnell
Tyler J Courtnell
Valarie Irene Courtnell
Wendy A Courtnell
Zara J Courtnell

Denise Valarie Courtnell must be delighted to be surrounded by her family. Jarvo tells us there are few Father's Day celebrations planned for tomorrow. Hopefully the family dinnertable conversations will focus on the Wirral's leakiest football broker and how he has dropped them in it.

JARVO CONFESSESS TO "HOSTILE TAKEOVER" IN THE TELEGRAPH:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2021/08/05/efl-investigating-homophobic-slu

So what now and next?

In trying to help the good folks at HMRC locate that "MISSING £1.8 MILLON" from Village Energy Solutions Limited which was owned and controlled by Morton House from April 2019:

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/11215024/fili

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/millions-of-pounds-of-unexplained-payments-le

The public domain does seem to be able clearly link:

Oliver Nada - to Donna Nada (Mum and Son)
Donna Nada - to Denise Valarie Courtnell (Village Energy Solutions Limited which is "missing" £1.8m and owned by Denise's Morton House)
Denise Valarie Courtnell - to Morton House
Denise Valarie Courtnell - to Bar Lush
Matthew Southall - to Morton House
Oliver Nada - to Taylor Curran (the NSS football Academy / NSS Academy Limited)
Taylor Curran - to Andrew ("Andy") Curran (Son and Dad)
Andrew Curran - to Swindon Town Football Club
Andrew Curran - to Kelly Curran (Husband and Wife)
Andrew Curran - to Alexander Jarvis (Daily Telegraph article in August 2021)
Andrew Curran - to David Bottomley (thanks to Fat Pat - April 2021)

Here's the next five for you all playing along at home. How do the following people know each other?

Kelly Curran to Kirk Courtnell - (?)

Kelly Curran to Paul J Courtnell - (?)

Paul J Courtnell to Denise Valarie Courtnell - (?)

Kirk Courtnell to Denise Valarie Courtnell (?)

Kelly Curran to Denise Valarie Courtnell (?)

Fat Pat says that the people of #Towie apparently DO NOT admire those who grass to attempt to save their own skins. Sabotage - you might want to reflect on that.

Now altogether....

Marjorie Plane is going to have a field day.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2022 21:54]

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

MORTON HOUSE / Jarvo's guide to how everyone fits together on 16:27 - Jun 19 with 5024 viewsMarjorie_Plane

Oooh I just love this... wait until I tell Freda xx
MORTON HOUSE / Jarvo's guide to how everyone fits together on 19:46 - Jun 19 with 4880 viewsJames1980

That name so Andy's middle name is Kirk and there is a member of 'The Family' with the first name Kirk. Now who is the original Kirk that inspired this name choice 🤔

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

MORTON HOUSE / Jarvo's guide to how everyone fits together on 21:54 - Jun 19 with 4765 viewsRAFCBLUE

MORTON HOUSE / Jarvo's guide to how everyone fits together on 19:46 - Jun 19 by James1980

That name so Andy's middle name is Kirk and there is a member of 'The Family' with the first name Kirk. Now who is the original Kirk that inspired this name choice 🤔

And how do the following people know each other?

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

MORTON HOUSE / Jarvo's guide to how everyone fits together on 22:34 - Jun 19 with 4718 viewsdownunder

"What did your Courtnell ancestors do for a living?
In 1939, General Labourer and Unpaid Domestic Duties were the top reported jobs for men and women in the United Kingdom named Courtnell. 60% of Courtnell men worked as a General Labourer and 100% of Courtnell women worked as an Unpaid Domestic Duties."
Wondering what an updated website would say? .
MORTON HOUSE / Jarvo's guide to how everyone fits together on 00:49 - Jun 20 with 4643 viewsDorkingDale

MORTON HOUSE / Jarvo's guide to how everyone fits together on 16:27 - Jun 19 by Marjorie_Plane

Oooh I just love this... wait until I tell Freda xx

When are you & Freda next having a milk stout?
MORTON HOUSE / Jarvo's guide to how everyone fits together on 08:51 - Jun 20 with 4460 viewsJames1980

MORTON HOUSE / Jarvo's guide to how everyone fits together on 21:54 - Jun 19 by RAFCBLUE

Kirk Courtnell is one of Denise and Edward's 3 children
April born 1967
Kirk born 1968
Donna born 1970

There is a Paul J Courtnell born in 1948 and a Paul John E Courtnell born in 1987
[Post edited 20 Jun 2022 9:17]

MORTON HOUSE / Jarvo's guide to how everyone fits together on 09:18 - Jun 20 with 4417 viewslyberoc

MORTON HOUSE / Jarvo's guide to how everyone fits together on 08:51 - Jun 20 by James1980

Kirk Courtnell is one of Denise and Edward's 3 children
April born 1967
Kirk born 1968
Donna born 1970

There is a Paul J Courtnell born in 1948 and a Paul John E Courtnell born in 1987
[Post edited 20 Jun 2022 9:17]

So in case I missed it earlier , can we assume that Donna Nada is Denise's daughter ?
MORTON HOUSE / Jarvo's guide to how everyone fits together on 09:24 - Jun 20 with 4398 viewsJames1980

MORTON HOUSE / Jarvo's guide to how everyone fits together on 09:18 - Jun 20 by lyberoc

So in case I missed it earlier , can we assume that Donna Nada is Denise's daughter ?

Sorry I forgot an important bit of info Donna's middle names are drum roll.................. Lindsey E

Login to get fewer ads

MORTON HOUSE / Jarvo's guide to how everyone fits together on 09:48 - Jun 20 with 4353 viewsSuddenLad

And ironically, on the long list supplied above, the mysterious Denise Valarie Courtnell, doesn't even feature.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

MORTON HOUSE / Jarvo's guide to how everyone fits together on 10:00 - Jun 20 with 4323 viewsJames1980

MORTON HOUSE / Jarvo's guide to how everyone fits together on 21:54 - Jun 19 by RAFCBLUE

I'm sure it is a total coincidence but Kelly Curran née Green's brother has the first name Kirk.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2022 11:06]

MORTON HOUSE / Jarvo's guide to how everyone fits together on 11:21 - Jun 20 with 4220 viewsJames1980

Is there a familial link between Kelly and Paul or is it business? Is the Paul in question the one born on 1948 or 1987?

MORTON HOUSE / Jarvo's guide to how everyone fits together on 22:40 - Jun 23 with 3693 viewsJames1980

Was it something I typed

MORTON HOUSE / Jarvo's guide to how everyone fits together on 22:57 - Jun 23 with 3650 viewsTVOS1907

MORTON HOUSE / Jarvo's guide to how everyone fits together on 22:40 - Jun 23 by James1980

Was it something I typed

We've had lovely weather up here for a few days, James, so people have been doing other things with their lives, like walking round Hollingworth Lake, swimming in Coniston Water, studying the fixtures, watching the cricket, etc.

I'm sure you'll get a reply in time.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

MORTON HOUSE / Jarvo's guide to how everyone fits together on 23:18 - Jun 23 with 3610 viewsJames1980

MORTON HOUSE / Jarvo's guide to how everyone fits together on 22:57 - Jun 23 by TVOS1907

We've had lovely weather up here for a few days, James, so people have been doing other things with their lives, like walking round Hollingworth Lake, swimming in Coniston Water, studying the fixtures, watching the cricket, etc.

Not so much a reply to myself I was expecting. But the thread in general

MORTON HOUSE / Jarvo's guide to how everyone fits together on 00:00 - Jun 24 with 3574 viewsTVOS1907

MORTON HOUSE / Jarvo's guide to how everyone fits together on 23:18 - Jun 23 by James1980

Not so much a reply to myself I was expecting. But the thread in general

Same thing stands.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

MORTON HOUSE / Jarvo's guide to how everyone fits together on 15:51 - Jun 24 with 3357 viewsDaleiLama

MORTON HOUSE / Jarvo's guide to how everyone fits together on 22:57 - Jun 23 by TVOS1907

"swimming in Coniston Water" one of life's simpler pleasures, but also one of it's finest.

"studying the fixtures" .......... hopefully ditto?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024