Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Uber anyone? 15:29 - Apr 11 with 2862 viewstruenorth

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11959859/Uber-bans-driver-seen-video-ca

Poll: BBM or relegation?

Uber anyone? on 16:18 - Apr 11 with 2757 viewsDaleiLama

Quite sure this is a case of a few bad apples spoiling the barrel, but on Sunday night, my partner's daughter got an Uber home. She'd had a few scoops and doesn't travel well if she isn't driving at the best of times, so she got out to get some air. The slimy little sh1t of a driver proceeded to drive off without her, a mile away from her house, late at night. He's been reported and I hope the a-hole loses his job. I'll never use Uber now on principle.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Uber anyone? on 17:03 - Apr 11 with 2670 viewsThreeLions

This is what you get when councils hand out badges and plates like toffees to anybody who wants them saturating the local market. It has been a money spinner for the council for a few years now and that driver probably comes from another town but headed to Rochdale as they have made it easy to get a badge and plate especially on Uber who take advantages of loop holes in licencing laws. I am glad I'm out of the industry now as it's rotten to the core at the moment
Uber anyone? on 12:14 - Apr 12 with 2295 viewsTrev

Worst Fake Taxi episode ever.
Uber anyone? on 12:34 - Apr 12 with 2259 viewsSuddenLad

The driver featured has been arrested charged and remanded in custody. His operating licence has been cancelled.

On another note, the number of local taxis bearing the operating plate for Wakefield is very odd.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Uber anyone? on 16:40 - Apr 12 with 2046 viewsThreeLions

Uber anyone? on 12:34 - Apr 12 by SuddenLad

The driver featured has been arrested charged and remanded in custody. His operating licence has been cancelled.

On another note, the number of local taxis bearing the operating plate for Wakefield is very odd.

I'm not in the loop anymore but maybe Wakefield is the new sefton or Wolverhampton where let's say a driver with a dodgy background can head for and obtain a badge more easily than their local licencing authority.
Uber anyone? on 17:12 - Apr 12 with 1978 viewsNigelWatson

Uber anyone? on 17:03 - Apr 11 by ThreeLions

This is what you get when councils hand out badges and plates like toffees to anybody who wants them saturating the local market. It has been a money spinner for the council for a few years now and that driver probably comes from another town but headed to Rochdale as they have made it easy to get a badge and plate especially on Uber who take advantages of loop holes in licencing laws. I am glad I'm out of the industry now as it's rotten to the core at the moment

Bit Uberist, m8
Uber anyone? on 17:44 - Apr 12 with 1906 viewskel

Uber anyone? on 17:12 - Apr 12 by NigelWatson

Bit Uberist, m8

I saw a video on YouTube saying that all Uber drivers are actually aliens from the planet Zog and are here to insert other aliens into us so they can take over the world after the great reset.

You heard owt?
Uber anyone? on 18:02 - Apr 12 with 1871 viewsD_Alien

Uber anyone? on 17:44 - Apr 12 by kel

I saw a video on YouTube saying that all Uber drivers are actually aliens from the planet Zog and are here to insert other aliens into us so they can take over the world after the great reset.

You heard owt?

He probably thinks i'm one of them

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Uber anyone? on 18:10 - Apr 12 with 1846 viewskel

Uber anyone? on 18:02 - Apr 12 by D_Alien

He probably thinks i'm one of them

Gerrit forward!
Uber anyone? on 18:22 - Apr 12 with 1812 viewsNigelWatson

Uber anyone? on 17:44 - Apr 12 by kel

You heard owt?

Yeah, better than suffering from myo-coinciditis.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2023 18:23]
Uber anyone? on 18:28 - Apr 12 with 1783 viewsD_Alien

Uber anyone? on 18:22 - Apr 12 by NigelWatson

Is that like a myocardial infraction?

(sic)

Uber anyone? on 19:07 - Apr 12 with 1704 viewsNigelWatson

Uber anyone? on 18:28 - Apr 12 by D_Alien

Is that like a myocardial infraction?

(sic)

Are they a local band?
Uber anyone? on 19:08 - Apr 12 with 1700 viewskel

Uber anyone? on 18:22 - Apr 12 by NigelWatson

You a doctor now too?
Uber anyone? on 19:39 - Apr 12 with 1657 viewsD_Alien

Uber anyone? on 19:07 - Apr 12 by NigelWatson

Are they a local band?

Don't use that at the comedy club

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024