Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are You Renewing Your Season Ticket 22:24 - Jun 1 with 4458 viewsSaintNick

Are You Renewing Your Season Ticket

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Are You Renewing Your Season Ticket on 11:04 - Jun 4 with 878 viewsChesham_Saint

Are You Renewing Your Season Ticket on 09:07 - Jun 4 by SalisburySaint

I received email, but new from initial press release about sales dates

If you go on clubs ticket website, your seat will be waiting there for you to renew

Thanks. Email must have gone into junk (just like last season!)

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Are You Renewing Your Season Ticket on 15:01 - Jun 4 with 846 views1ASIN12

Are You Renewing Your Season Ticket on 11:04 - Jun 4 by Chesham_Saint

Thanks. Email must have gone into junk (just like last season!)

Junk - just like last season then .
Are You Renewing Your Season Ticket on 17:49 - Jun 4 with 814 viewssledger

proper saints fans will renew,the plastic premier league wanabees will fcough so we we will probably lose 5-6000
Are You Renewing Your Season Ticket on 19:15 - Jun 4 with 795 viewsHorndeansaint

Are You Renewing Your Season Ticket on 17:49 - Jun 4 by sledger

proper saints fans will renew,the plastic premier league wanabees will fcough so we we will probably lose 5-6000

Hear hear to that Sledger.
Are You Renewing Your Season Ticket on 12:45 - Jun 5 with 723 viewsfranniesTache

Renewed mine, never really any question to be honest, i don't go to watch the opposition I go to watch Southampton.
Are You Renewing Your Season Ticket on 18:45 - Jun 5 with 677 viewsScoot

Where is this 70% possession coming from? We couldnt kick our arssee this year so when our "best players" have gone what makes you think we can compete 23/24?
Deluded numpties satisfied to take it up the arssee by our club that takes the pissss and has done for years except two under marcus

Poll: Should NJ go?

Are You Renewing Your Season Ticket on 19:01 - Jun 5 with 660 viewscocklebreath

Not got a season ticket as have other things on but I’m more excited about the coming season than I have been for years. I’ll get down to as many games as possible, hopefully about half and a few aways

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Are You Renewing Your Season Ticket on 23:02 - Jun 5 with 587 viewsChesham_Saint

Are You Renewing Your Season Ticket on 12:45 - Jun 5 by franniesTache

Renewed mine, never really any question to be honest, i don't go to watch the opposition I go to watch Southampton.

I couldn’t give a shit who the opposition is when we play, I’d just as soon as see us play Cov as Man U, but at the highest level. I’m purely there to see Saints. Everyone we play I hate on the day and they’re just meat to what should be the SFC grinder.

What boils my piss is mismanagement, as in this Swansea tw@.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2023 16:03]

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Login to get fewer ads

Are You Renewing Your Season Ticket on 10:51 - Jun 6 with 535 viewsarfurdent

Are You Renewing Your Season Ticket on 23:02 - Jun 5 by Chesham_Saint

I couldn’t give a shit who the opposition is when we play, I’d just as soon as see us play Cov as Man U, but at the highest level. I’m purely there to see Saints. Everyone we play I hate on the day and they’re just meat to what should be the SFC grinder.

What boils my piss is mismanagement, as in this Swansea tw@.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2023 16:03]

seconded

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Are You Renewing Your Season Ticket on 13:09 - Jun 6 with 500 viewsSFC_Referee

Are You Renewing Your Season Ticket on 10:23 - Jun 2 by Chesham_Saint

By that logic the Premier League should be cut to 6 or 8 teams only.

But it practically is these days. As other than the season we got 6th and Leicester won the league, the “top 6” have always occupied the top 7 positions from like 2010 to last season. And even with the exception season like that one or this one just gone, it’ll still be the same teams competing for everything, its just now there’s gonna be 1 more with Newcastle now in the picture. Whilst the likes of Brighton, Brentford and probably Villa too, will just loose all their best players and have a massive fall just like we did.

As the prem these days is pretty much just a league for 6 to 8 teams, with the relegation scrap being something to loom at when the top of the tables a bit boring, as it’s only the billionaire ones that ever compete anymore, and until every major teams got some billionaire owner, then it’ll always be that way.

Poll: Who’s everyone’s player of the season?

Are You Renewing Your Season Ticket on 13:11 - Jun 6 with 500 viewsSFC_Referee

Are You Renewing Your Season Ticket on 12:21 - Jun 3 by Chesham_Saint

That’s my point. At least two of those clubs are no bigger than SFC, so why should they bother if it’s too much for Saints?

Because they get that extra money out of it and their owners/directors just wanna see how long they can last up there, just the same as us. It’s just we’ve actually been on a really decent run, whilst the likes of Reading, Leeds, Norwich, West Brom etc… haven’t managed to fair as well in recent seasons

Poll: Who’s everyone’s player of the season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024