Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you haven't renewed your season ticket why not? 16:01 - Jun 8 with 3119 viewsJames1980

If you haven't renewed your season ticket why not?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

If you haven't renewed your season ticket why not? on 17:40 - Jun 8 with 3007 viewsscooby

I’m normally get a commercial deal, not even been contacted about signed shirts for play sponsorship last season… in fact had no real commercial focused emails for months. Feels like they don’t want to engage with current sponsors and get them on board for next season.

Anyway, until I sort the above, holding off on 4 tickets, but the longer I do and the more players go, the less interested I’m becoming…
If you haven't renewed your season ticket why not? on 12:03 - Jun 12 with 2562 viewsscooby

If you haven't renewed your season ticket why not? on 17:40 - Jun 8 by scooby

I’m normally get a commercial deal, not even been contacted about signed shirts for play sponsorship last season… in fact had no real commercial focused emails for months. Feels like they don’t want to engage with current sponsors and get them on board for next season.

Anyway, until I sort the above, holding off on 4 tickets, but the longer I do and the more players go, the less interested I’m becoming…

interesting that within 24hrs of this post, they knocked on my door and handed it over in person and advised i'd get an email today with offers, but no brochure this year...
If you haven't renewed your season ticket why not? on 13:57 - Jun 12 with 2332 viewsJames1980

If you haven't renewed your season ticket why not? on 12:03 - Jun 12 by scooby

interesting that within 24hrs of this post, they knocked on my door and handed it over in person and advised i'd get an email today with offers, but no brochure this year...

Surely a coincidence they don't read this board after all.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

If you haven't renewed your season ticket why not? on 16:56 - Jun 12 with 2180 viewsYorkshire_Dale

If you haven't renewed your season ticket why not? on 13:57 - Jun 12 by James1980

Surely a coincidence they don't read this board after all.

"Get round to Scooby's pronto......we're in enough sh*t!!!
If you haven't renewed your season ticket why not? on 19:26 - Jun 12 with 2013 viewsdalemark

Having seen a commercial email sent to sponsors today, I've decided to do some digging around other local clubs or clubs at our level.

Its my understanding that we are not doing a commercial brochure this year, instead relying on people renewing & email comms. Compare that approach to a couple of other local clubs that we are potentially going against to land sponsors -

Oldham : https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/siteassets/image/pdfs/oldham-athletic-afc---com

Bury : https://www.buryfcss.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/Commercial-brochure-23-24-

FCUM generally do a decent brochure, so I'll add that when it lands for the new season.

By comparison, this season we are offering an upsell from £600 to sponsor a player to £1100 - the only difference being the bigger package includes 2x Adult & 2x Youth season tickets for the Sandy Lane which, on their own, would cost £400 or £500 depending on the age of the kids - so literally zero benefit to the sponsor.

I know not all non-league clubs do full brochures, but I believe we still have the commercial headcount that we had last season (with the exception of Adrian who left during the season, & should be applauded for finalising the deal with FootAsylum back in February!) so its disappointing if we choose to do nothing - especially given how competitive the tender process could be & how much we are desperately in need of income.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024