Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dale Loan Cody Johnson 18:05 - Jun 16 with 4397 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

Dale Loan Cody Johnson 16th Jun 2023 18:03
Dale have made two signings in one day with Stockport County midfielder Cody Johnson joining on loan. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Dale Loan Cody Johnson on 20:31 - Jun 18 with 3798 viewsEllDale

I’m really heartened about some of the positive things I’ve been reading about this player.
Just hope he doesn’t end up with a dressing room peg in training between Ball and John.
Dale Loan Cody Johnson on 09:11 - Jun 19 with 3485 viewsBillyRudd

Dale Loan Cody Johnson on 20:31 - Jun 18 by EllDale

I’m really heartened about some of the positive things I’ve been reading about this player.
Just hope he doesn’t end up with a dressing room peg in training between Ball and John.

Agreed Elldale. We will all run an eye over new signings as to their footballing ability, but far more important is a squad that is fit and with the desire to give their all, leaving nothing on the pitch. Too many, (that unfortunately we appear to be stuck with) in this squad, just went through the motions last season. They were patently unfit on their return from Scotland and were bone idle throughout the seaon. Give me an honest set of grafters any day over a set of shirkers with an over inflated sense of their own abilities. Unfortunately in the modern game with its negative approach, where it is acceptable to constantly pass back and square, it is eay to coast, rather than graft to make things happen. At no point last season did we exhibit the cup match, 90 minutes graft that might just have saved us from the drop. Far more important next season than footballing ability will be to get the mentality of the dressing room fired up. Otherwise I fear a repeat and rinse.
Dale Loan Cody Johnson on 15:47 - Jun 19 with 3090 viewsSheffield_dale

Interesting quickfire questions by our media team. One of the questions was "Favourite alcoholic drink?"

He's 17.... 🙈
Dale Loan Cody Johnson on 19:10 - Jun 19 with 2856 viewsirishdale2022

Dale Loan Cody Johnson on 15:47 - Jun 19 by Sheffield_dale

Interesting quickfire questions by our media team. One of the questions was "Favourite alcoholic drink?"

He's 17.... 🙈

Think he’s 19 in October, not that I think that this question is appropriate anyway
[Post edited 19 Jun 2023 19:11]
Dale Loan Cody Johnson on 19:58 - Jun 19 with 2761 viewsJames1980

Dale Loan Cody Johnson on 19:10 - Jun 19 by irishdale2022

Think he’s 19 in October, not that I think that this question is appropriate anyway
[Post edited 19 Jun 2023 19:11]

Why? We're not a branch of the temperance society.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Dale Loan Cody Johnson on 20:15 - Jun 19 with 2724 viewsirishdale2022

Dale Loan Cody Johnson on 19:58 - Jun 19 by James1980

Why? We're not a branch of the temperance society.

No, but we are a professional football club and should have professional standards, don’t think you’d see a Stockport for example asking a new player what they drink. Some may not have an issue with it and I don’t really, but I think it lacks professionalism somewhat
Dale Loan Cody Johnson on 20:56 - Jun 19 with 2634 viewsJames1980

Dale Loan Cody Johnson on 20:15 - Jun 19 by irishdale2022

No, but we are a professional football club and should have professional standards, don’t think you’d see a Stockport for example asking a new player what they drink. Some may not have an issue with it and I don’t really, but I think it lacks professionalism somewhat

No I don't think there is anything unprofessional in asking the question 'what is your favourite alcoholic drink?' For a getting to know you video.

Dale Loan Cody Johnson on 09:07 - Jun 20 with 2329 viewskel

Dale Loan Cody Johnson on 20:15 - Jun 19 by irishdale2022

Fair play on contradicting yourself in the same sentence. That takes some doing.
Login to get fewer ads

Dale Loan Cody Johnson on 11:40 - Jun 20 with 2159 viewsJames1980

With a name like Cody I'm surprised his favourite tipple isn't JD or Wild Turkey.

Dale Loan Cody Johnson on 14:36 - Jun 20 with 1961 viewsseasidedale

I wonder if he was one of the collaboration decisions, in BJ interview he says signings are not his decision alone. Wondering if he and the management company are picking the signings or Jim picks them and they have to be approved
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024