Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is why.... 13:47 - Aug 11 with 1667 viewsSonicBoom

People wonder why successive Saints managers don't play Stuart Armstrong because on the face of it he's one of our best. This is why (from Nicks preview)...
"I do also think that Stuart Armstrong is one other change that Martin may make, either in the centre of midfield or possibly wide, but pre match comments suggest he is not ready for 90 mins just yet."

It's the second game of the season. We moan about ABK and his glass knees but Armstrong never seems to be fit for three games in a row.
This is why.... on 13:53 - Aug 11 with 1640 viewsSaintNick

He seems to have some sort of problem that has not yet been really revealed, the main problem being his ability to actually play 90 minutes.

I don't know if this is some sort of Long Covid thing or otherwise, but it seems to be a fitness issue rather than a specific injury

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

This is why.... on 14:13 - Aug 11 with 1578 viewsPatfromPoole

This is why.... on 13:53 - Aug 11 by SaintNick

He seems to have some sort of problem that has not yet been really revealed, the main problem being his ability to actually play 90 minutes.

I don't know if this is some sort of Long Covid thing or otherwise, but it seems to be a fitness issue rather than a specific injury

I think Nathan Jones may have alluded to a mysterious groin injury which kept rearing its head.

Never was one for discretion, Nathan. Or a coherent plan.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

This is why.... on 15:25 - Aug 11 with 1449 viewsSonicBoom

Didn't Ralph suggest SA is one of those players that only wants to play if he feels 100% fit?
This is why.... on 15:34 - Aug 11 with 1440 viewsPatfromPoole

This is why.... on 15:25 - Aug 11 by SonicBoom

Didn't Ralph suggest SA is one of those players that only wants to play if he feels 100% fit?

Seems sensible to me.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

This is why.... on 17:34 - Aug 11 with 1297 viewsGRIM

This is why.... on 15:34 - Aug 11 by PatfromPoole

Seems sensible to me.

If that's the case then he should only be paid for the minutes he plays.
We know that will never happen which is why some players pick & choose their moments to play.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024