Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Refwatch: Kidderminster Harriers v Rochdale 16:55 - Sep 7 with 1365 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

Refwatch: Kidderminster Harriers v Rochdale 7th Sep 2023 16:50
Dale’s first trip to Kidderminster since December 2004 will be refereed by PAUL JOHNSON. 1

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Refwatch: Kidderminster Harriers v Rochdale on 01:05 - Sep 8 with 1228 viewsSandyman

The Paul Danson refereed game was indeed controversial and IIRC it kicked off at full time as a consequence of his mismanagement of the game. (Was Ernie Cooksey sent off after the final whistle, TVOS?)

Danson was scheduled to ref the rematch at Spotland only a few weeks later. Certain persons alerted the authorities about the potential flashpoint if Danson was involved. It was eventually reffed by R Olivier (W Midlands).

Comedy falling over by Danson here

[Post edited 8 Sep 2023 1:07]
Refwatch: Kidderminster Harriers v Rochdale on 09:00 - Sep 8 with 1140 viewsEllDale

Was that the game in which Wayne Evans was sent off?
The subsequent ban meant that he never reached 300 appearances for Dale?
Refwatch: Kidderminster Harriers v Rochdale on 09:46 - Sep 8 with 1101 viewsTVOS1907

Refwatch: Kidderminster Harriers v Rochdale on 09:00 - Sep 8 by EllDale

Was that the game in which Wayne Evans was sent off?
The subsequent ban meant that he never reached 300 appearances for Dale?

Not quite true, as he was sent off again later in the season at Cheltenham, which triggered an extended suspension.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Refwatch: Kidderminster Harriers v Rochdale on 09:46 - Sep 8 with 1100 viewsTVOS1907

Refwatch: Kidderminster Harriers v Rochdale on 01:05 - Sep 8 by Sandyman

The Paul Danson refereed game was indeed controversial and IIRC it kicked off at full time as a consequence of his mismanagement of the game. (Was Ernie Cooksey sent off after the final whistle, TVOS?)

Danson was scheduled to ref the rematch at Spotland only a few weeks later. Certain persons alerted the authorities about the potential flashpoint if Danson was involved. It was eventually reffed by R Olivier (W Midlands).

Comedy falling over by Danson here

[Post edited 8 Sep 2023 1:07]

Not sure, Sandy. I'll have to look it up in the resources.

Refwatch: Kidderminster Harriers v Rochdale on 10:27 - Sep 8 with 1056 viewsEllDale

Refwatch: Kidderminster Harriers v Rochdale on 09:46 - Sep 8 by TVOS1907

Not quite true, as he was sent off again later in the season at Cheltenham, which triggered an extended suspension.

It may well be that I'm mistaken and that Evo scored at Kidderminster then. I do associate him with this game for some reason.
Refwatch: Kidderminster Harriers v Rochdale on 10:47 - Sep 8 with 1040 viewsTVOS1907

Refwatch: Kidderminster Harriers v Rochdale on 10:27 - Sep 8 by EllDale

It may well be that I'm mistaken and that Evo scored at Kidderminster then. I do associate him with this game for some reason.

Yes, he got sent off, but the game was in December. It was his red card at Cheltenham in February 2005 that triggered the extended suspension, causing him to just fall short of 300 appearances.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024