Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
GB news is not biased 15:22 - Oct 26 with 3306 viewsGwyn737

As proven by this segment from last night:

GB news is not biased on 15:58 - Oct 26 with 2591 viewsonehunglow

Worlocks

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

GB news is not biased on 21:13 - Oct 26 with 2524 viewsSullutaCreturned

Never watched it, never will. Farage deserves to be in Parliament though, he'd fit in well with the other clowns.

There are 4 seats of government in the UK and between them I think we'd struggle to put together ONE decent government.

GB news, so silly they make Lauren Boebert look sensible.
GB news is not biased on 22:04 - Oct 26 with 2495 viewsScotia

I honestly don't understand how GB News is allowed to be on air at best it's like a party political broadcast by whatever party Farage is a member of at the time. At its worst it's dangerous, stoking various conspiracy theories with misinformation from fools like that TV historian bloke.

Just look at this headline.

https://www.gbnews.com/health/nhs-vaccines-covid-flu-uk

A dangerous cocktail of vaccines? Completely wreckless "journalism" more like.
GB news is not biased on 22:30 - Oct 26 with 2477 viewsmajorraglan

GB news is not biased on 22:04 - Oct 26 by Scotia

I honestly don't understand how GB News is allowed to be on air at best it's like a party political broadcast by whatever party Farage is a member of at the time. At its worst it's dangerous, stoking various conspiracy theories with misinformation from fools like that TV historian bloke.

Its no wonder people think the BBC is left wing when large parts of the media are so far to the right - it distorts the norm!

The channel should never be allowed to have the word “news” in its name.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2023 23:46]
GB news is not biased on 22:39 - Oct 26 with 2468 viewsKeithHaynes

GB news is not biased on 22:30 - Oct 26 by majorraglan

Its no wonder people think the BBC is left wing when large parts of the media are so far to the right - it distorts the norm!

The channel should never be allowed to have the word “news” in its name.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2023 23:46]

It’s for the ‘man’ in the street you know 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

GB news is not biased on 22:49 - Oct 26 with 2464 viewsDr_Winston

Most of the media is fairly centrist. Histrionic lefties tend to claim that it's all right wing but that doesn't stand up to even light scrutiny. Some is, much isn't.

As far as I'm aware the BBC can't even bring itself to describe Hamas as a terrorist organisation despite it being considered as such by multiple International organisations.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

GB news is not biased on 13:01 - Oct 27 with 2378 viewsmangohilljack

GB news is not biased on 22:04 - Oct 26 by Scotia

Absolutely spot on. Stop burying your head in the sand and take a look around. It's too obvious now
GB news is not biased on 13:04 - Oct 27 with 2377 viewsmangohilljack

GB news is not biased on 22:49 - Oct 26 by Dr_Winston

Most of the media is fairly centrist. Histrionic lefties tend to claim that it's all right wing but that doesn't stand up to even light scrutiny. Some is, much isn't.

As far as I'm aware the BBC can't even bring itself to describe Hamas as a terrorist organisation despite it being considered as such by multiple International organisations.

A bit of root cause analysis will tell you who is funding Hamas
Login to get fewer ads

GB news is not biased on 13:14 - Oct 27 with 2371 viewsBoundy

GB news is not biased on 13:04 - Oct 27 by mangohilljack

A bit of root cause analysis will tell you who is funding Hamas

Take your pick , Russia , China , Iran, Saudi Arabia

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

GB news is not biased on 14:13 - Oct 27 with 2353 viewsScotia

GB news is not biased on 13:01 - Oct 27 by mangohilljack

Absolutely spot on. Stop burying your head in the sand and take a look around. It's too obvious now

If you want to get your health advice from a former radio DJ posting on twitter that's fine, you're obviously extremely gullible.

I just don't think a national, free to air broadcaster should be using it to brand life (and NHS) saving medical procedures a "scary cocktail". They obviously aren't.

Got my flu vaccine today, had Covid vaccine two weeks ago. Another winter of good health beckons.
GB news is not biased on 14:15 - Oct 27 with 2349 viewsonehunglow

GB news is not biased on 14:13 - Oct 27 by Scotia

If you want to get your health advice from a former radio DJ posting on twitter that's fine, you're obviously extremely gullible.

I just don't think a national, free to air broadcaster should be using it to brand life (and NHS) saving medical procedures a "scary cocktail". They obviously aren't.

Got my flu vaccine today, had Covid vaccine two weeks ago. Another winter of good health beckons.

Good man
We had ours done last week

Seemed sensible to us

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

GB news is not biased on 16:23 - Oct 27 with 2320 viewsScotia

Christ alive. They seem to be branching out in to comedy now, the laugh at not with type.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-67242822
GB news is not biased on 17:33 - Oct 27 with 2298 viewsGwyn737

GB news is not biased on 16:23 - Oct 27 by Scotia

Christ alive. They seem to be branching out in to comedy now, the laugh at not with type.

Perhaps Geebeebes will be beneficial in the end - keeps all the nutters in one place.
GB news is not biased on 17:46 - Oct 27 with 2291 viewsjohnlangy

And now Boris is joining them. It gets better and better.
GB news is not biased on 17:47 - Oct 27 with 2291 viewsmajorraglan

GB news is not biased on 16:23 - Oct 27 by Scotia

I think it’s a disgraceful state of affairs, a guy who has to resign from the highest office in the land after being proven to be a liar gets a job on TV - it just goes to show where the moral compass of this organisation is at. Boris should be shunned.
GB news is not biased on 17:50 - Oct 27 with 2289 viewsWingstandwood

Argus!

GB news is not biased on 19:28 - Oct 27 with 2234 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Don’t watch GBNews but I did see a trailer on YouTube for John Cleese “dinosaur hour” which I might watch. He’s got a good selection of guests by the look of it.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

GB news is not biased on 20:23 - Oct 27 with 2218 viewswaynekerr55

GB news is not biased on 17:50 - Oct 27 by Wingstandwood

Fair play he knows how to coin it in

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

GB news is not biased on 20:54 - Oct 27 with 2203 viewsWingstandwood

GB news is not biased on 20:23 - Oct 27 by waynekerr55

Aye him and Blair! And numerous others with 'consultancy roles' that’s often a case of being paid mega-money for mere name-association/publiicty and having the right contacts to open the right doors. A case of: "It's not what you know, it's who you know" as opposed to actual talent/abilty.

Argus!

GB news is not biased on 22:35 - Oct 27 with 2160 viewswaynekerr55

GB news is not biased on 20:54 - Oct 27 by Wingstandwood

Aye him and Blair! And numerous others with 'consultancy roles' that’s often a case of being paid mega-money for mere name-association/publiicty and having the right contacts to open the right doors. A case of: "It's not what you know, it's who you know" as opposed to actual talent/abilty.

Correct!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

GB news is not biased on 23:20 - Oct 27 with 2142 viewsmax936

GB news is not biased on 20:23 - Oct 27 by waynekerr55

What a disgusting pair of vermin them two are.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2023 23:24]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

GB news is not biased on 08:44 - Oct 28 with 2092 viewsbuilthjack

What an awful news channel.
But some will watch it. The same ones who buy the Sun.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

GB news is not biased on 11:36 - Oct 28 with 2044 viewsAnotherJohn

I don't watch GB News, but as far I can can see it has been bedeviled with multiple problems that have stopped it having a useful role as an alternative voice on the centre right that many hoped for. However, my take is that no single news outlet gives you a reasonable picture of what is happening these days, so that it is necessary to sample right across the spectrum. The Guardian and Indy which at different times were my favourite news sources are now an awful parody of their former selves, having more interest in reshaping culture than news reportage. The best I can say about GB News is that I have seen the odd item on the online Microsoft Edge news compilation that contains an interesting snippet of information, but I certainly would not ban the channel. It receives no public money and in the end the market will decide - if there aren't enough viewers it will fold.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2023 12:48]
GB news is not biased on 13:04 - Oct 28 with 2023 viewsSullutaCreturned

GB news is not biased on 11:36 - Oct 28 by AnotherJohn

I don't watch GB News, but as far I can can see it has been bedeviled with multiple problems that have stopped it having a useful role as an alternative voice on the centre right that many hoped for. However, my take is that no single news outlet gives you a reasonable picture of what is happening these days, so that it is necessary to sample right across the spectrum. The Guardian and Indy which at different times were my favourite news sources are now an awful parody of their former selves, having more interest in reshaping culture than news reportage. The best I can say about GB News is that I have seen the odd item on the online Microsoft Edge news compilation that contains an interesting snippet of information, but I certainly would not ban the channel. It receives no public money and in the end the market will decide - if there aren't enough viewers it will fold.

Like a few other "news" media it's really nothing more than a propaganda outlet that Russia would be proud of.

The rich and powerful are playing the same old game that they always have, divide and conquer, keep us arguing amongst ourselves while they get on with hoarding the wealth, living fantastic lives and telling us how lucky we are...or these days telling us how sorry they are that everything is so shite but they can't do anything about it.

GB "news" is literally a right wing propaganda outlet which is so far right your average tory wouldn't like it. All we need now is for a UK "news" channel to spring up, appoint someone to the left of jeremy Corbyn in the Farage role and it's all balanced out again.
GB news is not biased on 16:25 - Oct 28 with 2008 viewsGwyn737

GB news is not biased on 11:36 - Oct 28 by AnotherJohn

Thing is John it generates money by clicks, as do many outlets.

It’s a really dangerous road we’ve gone down
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024