Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fury 00:09 - Oct 29 with 1050 viewsTreforys_Jack

On his arse
Fury on 00:27 - Oct 29 with 1031 viewsbuilthjack

Into the last round and Fury is behind. He needs a ko

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Fury on 00:28 - Oct 29 with 1031 viewsTreforys_Jack

He's been shocking and good enough for him, he's made a mockery of boxing.
Fury on 00:31 - Oct 29 with 1027 viewsraynor94

What an absolute charade!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Fury on 00:31 - Oct 29 with 1026 viewsTreforys_Jack

Absolutely bent
Fury on 00:34 - Oct 29 with 1011 viewsKeithHaynes

Farce of a decision

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Fury on 00:36 - Oct 29 with 1004 viewsbuilthjack

Fury on 00:31 - Oct 29 by Treforys_Jack

Absolutely bent

Has to be fixed. He was 2nd best in most of the rounds.
Goodness me.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Fury on 00:36 - Oct 29 with 1003 viewsTreforys_Jack

Embarrassing for boxing.
Fury on 00:43 - Oct 29 with 994 viewsTreforys_Jack

I had money on Nganou to win on points, not because I thought he would, but because the odds were ridiculous. Feel completely robbed tbh.
Login to get fewer ads

Fury on 00:50 - Oct 29 with 990 viewsangryjack

Fury on 00:36 - Oct 29 by Treforys_Jack

Embarrassing for boxing.

The furys ruining boxing its getting like the wwe
Fury on 07:23 - Oct 29 with 920 viewsKeithHaynes

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Fury on 08:29 - Oct 29 with 879 viewsFireboy2

Fury on 00:43 - Oct 29 by Treforys_Jack

I had money on Nganou to win on points, not because I thought he would, but because the odds were ridiculous. Feel completely robbed tbh.

You have.
Fury on 18:29 - Oct 29 with 794 viewsshingle

Fury has to be up there as one of the most overrated heavyweights in history, reasons being this is a really bad era and is record consists of beating a guy who has a very low skill level and nearly 3 stone lighter in Wilder yet Wilder still very nearly koed him, he beat an old Klitscho who got koed in his next fight, and then there is the often beaten Whyte and Chisora as well as the swede Wallin who is crap and now he gets gifted a decision against a 37 year old guy who has never boxed before, the likes of a prime Mike Tyson, Foreman , Holmes, Lewis and Ali etc would have obliterated him.
Fury on 18:34 - Oct 29 with 789 viewsTogg

Fury on 18:29 - Oct 29 by shingle

Fury has to be up there as one of the most overrated heavyweights in history, reasons being this is a really bad era and is record consists of beating a guy who has a very low skill level and nearly 3 stone lighter in Wilder yet Wilder still very nearly koed him, he beat an old Klitscho who got koed in his next fight, and then there is the often beaten Whyte and Chisora as well as the swede Wallin who is crap and now he gets gifted a decision against a 37 year old guy who has never boxed before, the likes of a prime Mike Tyson, Foreman , Holmes, Lewis and Ali etc would have obliterated him.

Absolutemente! Young Cassius Clay, Tyson. Rocky Marciano who I believe hit his prime in his thirties. Foreman, Frasier, Holmes then 1990s Hollyfied, Lennox, Bowe would have ripped a new one
[Post edited 29 Oct 2023 18:35]
Fury on 19:45 - Oct 29 with 755 viewsonehunglow

Fury on 18:29 - Oct 29 by shingle

I’ve done a bit of boxing in my time and been almost an obsessive heavyweight division fanboy.
I can go back to the real greats
Off the top of my head

Jack Johnson. First black champion and one who threw a fight allegedly for various reasons
Jack Dempsey .my all time fav. Brutal,and ruthless and should have beaten Tunney in the long count fight . He changed boxing . The first superstar who transcended the game
Joe Louis . Criminally treated at the end of his career
Marciano . Some clowns deride him. Nobody was harder . Nobody gamer
Liston. Had his kids not been kidnapped ,he would not have thrown the first fight or the second
Larry Holmes . Underrated beyond belief
Tyson. At his peak,unbeatable . A real terror who blew it though
Foreman. Oldest to win title back
Ali. Obviously .

Gene Tunney would have boxed him senseless too
Let nobody tell me Tyson Fury would be worthy to sniff their jock straps

I shudder to think what Dempsey would have done to him at his peak under the rules of that time

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024